Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10923859/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We just helped you cook more dogs, easy and quick.

Because of the shit you did in Burma.

Needed somewhere useless to test our new weapons. 33% of your country will be dead in 25 years. Stop posting. It's over.

Also China, Taiwan and Korea.

Why do people always complain about the atomic bombs? More japs died in firebombings than in the atomic blasts.

Also, without the atomic bombs the war wouldn't have ended, and even more people would have died.

Because it was awesome

>Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombed by Amerifats - recovered and even better than before
>Detroit could compete with Japanese manufacturing - can't recover

>strawpoll.me/10923859/r
>link unrelated

In sfarsit cineva care are dreptate

>implying detroit can be saved by anything less than a hydrogen bomb

Apparently, because they claimed your government would have ordered every man, woman, and child to fight to the death, so it was better to scare Hirohito shitless into telling everyone not to do that.

Then again, our goverment could have been lying and just wanted to test out a weapon of mass destruction on a civilian target.

Either way, just so you know, I personally don't condone targeting civilians.

because you fucked up, that's why.

Because fuck you that's why.

"Fuck you that's why" was and still is America's foreign policy.

atomic bombs dont exist. hiroshima and nagasaki were firebombed

the nazis won the war, wrote a fake history and post false news stories

We didn't want to spend thousands apon thousands of American lives invading your shitty little islands

For fun, because it is fun

Either that, or the cost of invading Japan would have been millions of lives, rather than 200 odd thousand Japs.

Russians were planning a full scale invasion, and they would have raped and plundered your country, then left you as a communist shithole & a Chinese puppet. We had to end it immediately. Couldn't risk dragging out the war.

>without the atomic bombs the war wouldn't have ended

I call BS

because

why not ?

It was a field test. I don't think they expected you to go full kawaii.

Just shush already you bloody pillock, that was just 2 bombs, american and UN throw over 2 million chinese refugees to your favor friend taiwanese after you wankers lose the war, they fight those chinese for state founding like mad in the past 70 years and die a lot more compare to your bombed cities.

because we can.

Boo ho

Because we could blow the fuck out of the Japs and give the Soviets pause all at once

That explains Hiroshima. There was legitimately no reason for negasaki

Yeah there was. You can't get good data from only one test it's the same reason we gave immunity to Unit 731, we needed data

Don't forget the Philippines.

Just to test the bomb on a real city...
Thats the sad truth.

>implying anything could save Detroit

Because roosenvelt hated Christians like they kike puppet he was and destroyed the only 2 cities with a substantial Christian population.

Hi George