Face it, Sup Forums, you're only "alt-right" because you're alone

Face it, Sup Forums, you're only "alt-right" because you're alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10923859/r
vimeo.com/175771089
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, I can't be alt-wrong.

It's 4 pm and I am drunk already. I am 28 have never had a real job. I have lots of mental illnesses. BUT I AM WHITE! That means I am superior to Obama!

I'm alone because of "alt-right"

I have a wife and 5 children, faggot.
What about you, Shlomo, what do you have?

strawpoll.me/10923859/r
Not in the bathroom senpai

Can anyone even define alt-right anymore?

I'm 'alt-right' because I actually think about the future of the country over my personal desires. Opening the borders will not have a positive impact. Cradle-to-grave government assistance will not have a positive impact. Removing the stigma from single mothers, faggots, and trannies will not have a positive impact.

Am I alone? Yes. But I was alone when I was younger and I was a liberal faggot then.

I wish I had money.

When did Correct the Record start a weekend shift?

Guess it means every conservative under age of 25

I'm alone because I want to spend my 20s building my skills and wealth before marrying a good woman. I don't need a slut in my life lol

Nah, Mommy is with me. The one who gave birth to me and the one who gave birth to God.

Wow, that really makes me, uh.... Think...

CRIMINALLY underrated

the media's definition is "anyone we don't have another label ready for"

the alt right think they're some edgy new movement

what they actually are is red tories given an American name and a faggot kike to lead them

>Can anyone even define alt-right anymore?
About as definitively as I can define 'regressive left'

But, just for the hell of it...

Alt-right is a catch-all term to describe any politically right leading individual that does not adhere to mainstream conservatism, or rather, what was largely considered mainstream conservativism in the previous decade (Bush era Neocons, or what Sup Forums what now dismiss as being a cuckservative)

relatively conservative people who arent boomer cucks.

>lying on an anonymous anime board

Face it, OP, you're afraid of people who think and act for themselves.

Face it: Girls don't care if you're alt right if you're not ugly.

>But I was alone when I was younger and I was a liberal faggot then.
I feel you, man. I never been able to see myself as a liberal or an alt-right.

Just a reactionary

i m actually centre-left, and i am not alone

I'm not alt right. I don't have any particular ideology.

Have you ever seen a racist or alt right person who is happy and content with life?

No, you fucking cuck.

The alt right is a meme only shills and newfriends say alt right seriously its a joke every true poltard is a natso or a fash.

>you're only 'alt-right' because you're gay.

FTFY

vimeo.com/175771089

But I'm not alone. I'm on vacation browsing pol while my gf is making me lunch.

Um... Yes?

I'm alt-right, rather successful despite holding such unpopular beliefs.

Loving based af GF, great career prospects, full ride to the best school in the country, what more could I want? I still have a pessimistic view on humanity and society which is why I am alt-right however.

weev pls go

How happy can you be laboring with thay heavy load of victim complex and simultaneous hatred for conservative people? Isn't being bigoted against bigots bigoted?

How do leftists live with their own hypocrisy?

Face it, OP, you're a faggot because you like you like dicks in your ass.

I'm not alone you shill

No, I'm 30, have my own apartment, a well-paid job, a slim girlfriend, disposable income and lots of friends. I'm also white and keep fit.

My only real concern is that my girlfriend has tattoos and hazel eyes. What should I do, Sup Forums? Hold out for something better?

Most underage post of the day

underage how?

>tattoos
You can't keep this one, it only encourages the others. Pump, dump, move on. Hold out for a young girl without self-ha er ah (((tattoos))).

I have an gf and we are both racist.

>people rebelling against the status quo aren't content with life

Wow, really makes ya thing.

I bet those French peasants rebelling against the aristocracy were just a bunch of neckbeard losers too.

my wife is alt-right , as well.