No American q.t.3.14 in the shooting final?

Americans, I thought you were all about guns? Has the government taken away all your guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/search?q=Olympics Schedule Shooting&FORM=S00051
youtube.com/watch?v=hT8JYjWitz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Burgers can only aim at humans.

What about Russkies?

as a burger i can confirm this

if the target aint shaped like a human it doesnt interest us

some burger teen won the first gold for the US in the women's air rifle competition.

Ice lady just won silver against Hellas.

>air pistols
>metric
>ugly women

seems right that only yurps are in this

Americans aren't that good at shooting a stationary target. If there was a moving black target board with a speaker that kept shouting "I'm unarmed please don't shoot" then the Americans would take home the gold

It looks like the barrel or the gun or whatever is twisted on the girl in blue, anyone else sees the same?

Why hasn't this portion of the games been banned? Don't they know guns KILL PEOPLE?!

gay they should use real guns, what a faggoty sport. i bet their parents are great

yeah doesnt look straight

>be elite sportswomyn
>still have to have perfectly painted nails or whore makeup

For fuck's sake, day of the rope when? I will only feel happiness again when I see them swinging from the lamp posts.

Is that a Wolf School medallion?

We already got a gold in a shooting event yesterday
3/10 making me reply

>Americlaps
>Actually understanding how to use their freedoms

Why do you think their cops constantly accidentally innocent bystanders and their troops have a 50/50 chance of ventilating their own men/allies whenever they pull the trigger?

All the gear and no idea.

Amerifats load up their funs with every gizmo known to mankind and assume it will compensate for their lazy attitude towards training, so of course they have no decent olympic level shooters despite being the most armed population on the planet; no one has invented something you can strap to a picatinny rail to compensate for only training once a month yet.

>Those lips.
Blowjob from heaven.

Wat?

that was a long way to go on that joke

LINK TO THE LIVE STREAM ASSHOLE OP

>LINK TO THE LIVE STREAM ASSHOLE OP
It's over. China won. China always wins.

>Aland
The fuck is this shit?

I'm 100% sure you've never even held a gun, faggot.

I'm also sure you've never been deployed to Afghanistan either.

You should've just said "they'd win if the target was black"

Only thing you ever held was cock.

Why am I not offended by this?

Do you retards still get paid if your posts have nothing to do with the US election?

why would anyone want to look ugly when broadcast to every country in the world?

>and their troops have a 50/50 chance of ventilating their own men/allies whenever they pull the trigger?
Maybe if Brits weren't full of Pakis, Ar*bs, and other Allahu Ackbars the Americans wouldn't get confused on who the enemy is.

P.S. just watch your Polish girls DESTROY US-cunts in beach volleyball.

It's a land

Those pistols cost about the same as a good used car. That barrel is going to be machined to ten thousands tolerance, and are more accurate than most "real" guns.

They do have the best motivation. Win or your family is killed.

This. It was hard to tell the Brit's and the Iraqis apart when they were both constantly shouting "Allah Akbar"

Holy shit that fishmouth

>aiming with one eye

But /k/ told me it was a meme

lel i'm watching, polish people love volleyball and windsurfing.

fendrick has a wierd face but she gives me an erection

>And when Jehu was come to Jezreel, Jezebel heard of it; and she painted her face, and tired her head, and looked out at a window. And as Jehu entered in at the gate, she said, Had Zimri peace, who slew his master? And he lifted up his face to the window, and said, Who is on my side? who? And there looked out to him two or three eunuchs. And he said, Throw her down. So they threw her down: and some of her blood was sprinkled on the wall, and on the horses: and he trode her under foot. And when he was come in, he did eat and drink, and said, Go, see now this cursed woman, and bury her: for she is a king's daughter.

It's set up so that both the front and back sights are in focus. If you only have one target to focus on you have design glasses to do that in the best possible way.

In combat you want spatial awareness.

He's right though fatty.

t. Mossberg 500, CZ557, and Weihrauch HW100 owner

How the Hell is anyone supposed to hit some dull blue target like that.

We Americans need REAL pistol targets!

>Y..yeah well our soldiers might be shite b..but you've never held a gun!

People already made this joke like 35 times.

Here, I'll even get your dull as shit reply joke out of the way:

>joke

>damage control

>beating USA at shooting
not possible
i was a competition rifleman with the NRA for most of my childhood, and club i was affiliated with produced 3 national gold medalists in air rifle and smallbore
and that was just our club - there were several other clubs from our state that would regularly beat us with scores in the 360-400 range

>gay they should use real guns, what a faggoty sport. i bet their parents are great

They use real guns in other competitions.

bing.com/search?q=Olympics Schedule Shooting&FORM=S00051

>have no argument
>WELP TIME TO CLAIM DAMAGE CONTROL

Just neck yourself, tubs

We know there are a few Brits that actually do know how to shoot very well.

Shillary just shilling the fuck out of the Olympics with all these ducking commercials. Every break there's at least one.

God save her

Just keeping the Limeys on their toes. We haven't forgot Lexington.

Nigga what, they literally sell guns in walmart here.

Yall seem to get it twisted a lot.
The south is STRAPPED.

An American shooter won the first gold of the games, Hans.

Some AIDS-riddled immigrant fuck could be banging your mother, friend.

>You should do more to protect her, son

>CZ557
Meme gun

oath cunny

Air rifles aren't real firearms

>air pistols

why

it's too depressing

Say that to my face fucker not online

Kurwa, a witcheresse with a gun!

>Air rifles aren't real firearms

They make some pretty kickass air guns these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=hT8JYjWitz0

I bet shes got some firepower of her own around the house