CHINA ON SUICIDE WATCH

Bots out in full force.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jindalee_Operational_Radar_Network
youtu.be/xN0vUlljX0I?t=130
swimswam.com/sun-yang-reportedly-antagonizes-rival-mack-horton-rio-warm-pool/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If he used a drug, how did he only get second? knowing the Chinese, they'd probably use some enhanced genetic techniques if they want to cheat.

the chinese are taking over everything

Calm down. Clearly they are just looking for an excuse to talk to white people so they can get the BWC.

>inb4 Chinese fleet leave Senkaku region goes straight to Australia

I was thinking this.

You cunts will give us the heads up, right?

>assaulting australia from the north coast
top kek

>Son of the bitch!

>yfw IRL Aussie shitposting will lead to an invasion

Inshallah ;^)

Chinks sucked at swimming until 10 years ago

Because he's a worthless chinaman, their best, even doped up, can't win

Shitposted so hard he pissed off an entire country. Fuckin aussie legend.

> Pauline Hanson returns
> Get swamped by Asians

I love how China thinks it's because we hate Asians, when literally the rest of Asia minus DPRK hate China more

you guys should get an e-2 hawkeye early warning system

Damn all those butt blasted Asian qt's gives me a hard on.

Really makes you think.

USA uses brain microstimulation. It raises the same hormone levels in blood. Somehow it`s not doping - it`s muh science achievement.

How come you live on sea, but cant swim?

>son of the bitch you australian bastard
kek

We have this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jindalee_Operational_Radar_Network

So China can banter with Australia,but the minute Australia throws a little bantz their way, they freak out and cry like little babbies.

>Australian bantz so hard it pisses off an entire country

>The top-trending hashtag "Sun Yang Don't Cry" amassed more than 47 million views on China's Twitter-like Weibo within hours.

BASED AUSSIES

chinks btfo

Bahahaa post a link faggot
Look how these doped up commie shithole can't believe how great we are

Lol first assange now this guy 2016 is shaping up to be a golden year for australian shitposting

Aussie shitposting is literally the only thing which makes this olympic shitshow worth it.

Too many whale to swim, better at harpooning
It is why we like white women

america here, we're sending a tactical nuke to australia to deal with the problem, thank you for your cooperation

Good bantz I'm guessing you're one of the few native nips that post here

>Russians dope
>get banned
>Chink dopes
>STOP BEING RACIST

Oh fuck off, im so sick of non whites pulling the race card everything they get in trouble

>implying those little gutteroil chugging yellow-skinned goblins could handle 1 Aussie boar

It'd tear through them like paper, their little ricefarmer swords would just bounce off the boar's impenetrable hide.

of 1.3 billion people

They are still terrible at team sports.

China can't handle the banter and they sure as hell aren't good athletes without drugs and cheating.

I WANT AUSTRALIA TO CONTINUE REAL-LIFE SHITPOSTING FOREVER

Oh fug

you can't blame non-whites when americans were the ones working against russians, pauline.

Shut up, Chinese Taipei. You are so fucking cucked that you are not even allowed to use your own flag or real country name at the Olympics.

>Come to foreign country
>Defend shithole you left and show more loyalty to them
>Accuse others of racism despite being the most racist people on earth where you go beyond race because of muh ethnicity
Fuck Chinese people.

>Asians love white people, right guys?
The only good slant is a dead slant.

>Camel Zhang
why do Chinamen always have the goofiest fucking names possible

What happened?

First the shit about bananas, then caving to aussie bantz TWICE
can China get even more pathethic?

What's going on?

Strayan buttfucked a Chinese national hero on live television.

australian swimmer won and accused 2nd (Chinese) of doping

Rice people couldn`t take the bantz and went Vietnam-mode

Australians a some of the best shit posters to ever exist, China a a new market for trolling opportunities.

also the swim-chink did actually get caught doping at one point

WEW BLOKES

Look I'm going to put my 2c out about this issue.

Both of them deserve to be disqualified. BOTH.

Sun Yang has a hearth condition, he needs the drugs, that's fair.
However, those drugs provide a performance enhancement and unchecked those drugs can cause long term health problems (when you really need them, those problems are secondary to dying from not having them) - These are the same reasons we ban Steroids.
I understand that he needs them, but considering the performance enhancing capability and potential avenues for abuse, there is no way an athlete on these drugs should be allowed to compete - if that means that unfortunately Sun Yang can not compete as he cannot live (and therefore compete) without the drugs but they are banned, I'm sorry for him but that's simply for the best of the sport and all competitive sports in general.

Horton on the other hand showed behaviour unbecoming of a professional athlete and sportsperson...

Look, Australia loves to shitpost, online and IRL - but Sports are something we take very seriously, even the rituals and procedures around it - Honestly, being a 'bad sport' here is worse than ripping off hundreds of millions of dollars in pension funds.
Horton is cooked, as he should be.

>shilling never happens guys stop being paranoid

>le everyone is wrong man XDDDDDDDDD

mack horton keepin up the aussie banter

check most Australian twitters m8, except for Sup Forums tier troll accounts, most everyone accepts that Sun Yang needed the drugs but he shouldn't be allowed to compete
>Keep in mind, we've recently had major doping scandals in national sports contents, so we're a little on edge about this.

Horton on the other hand disobeyed the cardinal rule of Australian sports:
Beat the wankers but don't be a little shit about it.

For this crime, he will be crucified by out media, even if the rest of the world exonerates him.

sounds a lot like loser talk to me.

somebody missed out on an olympic medal because sun yang was allowed to compete while taking performance enhancing drugs.

if that isn't poor form i don't know what is, calling him out on it is the only reasonable response.

Reminder that china has banned twitter you idiots.

Then explain the tweets frog.

Horton knows the proper procedure, AIS could have appealed.

Instead he made snide offhand comments, that shit makes us look like arseholes.

We may give Aussies a lot of shit but if it came down to it you cheeky cunts know the US would back you in a war with china.

This is correct but also useless information.

Everyone in mainland china uses VPN to get out.
It's a legal trap, using VPN is illegal but not enforced, but if you become a problem for the state, you're simply arrested for doing 'illegal things' that 99.99% of people also do.

Expats? Migrants?

A few possibilites:
Chinese people not in the mainland.
Chinese people with proxies.
Not Chinese people whiteknighting China.
Pick your poison.

Checked lad

youtu.be/xN0vUlljX0I?t=130

ty senpai, Hoping that the olympics hasn't fucked up your way of life too much.

I'm not Brazilian I'm here for the Olympics.

Vancouver and California

Witnessed

SON OF THE BITCH
>SON OF THE BITCH
SON OF THE BITCH
>SON OF THE BITCH
SON OF THE BITCH
>SON OF THE BITCH
SON OF THE BITCH
>SON OF THE BITCH
SON OF THE BITCH
>SON OF THE BITCH
SON OF THE BITCH
>SON OF THE BITCH

noice

>that shit makes us look like arseholes.
>makes us look like arseholes.
>like arseholes.

m8

reminder that china is currently paying off judges to let underaged girls compete in gymnastics and to get higher undeserved scoring points as well

and they also kept trying to dispute the netherlands volleyball game yesterday as well
they are cheaters and scammers

Wasted get

Their english teachers pick their names when they're like 7 years old. So they have weird names like Rocky, Daisy, Barney, shit like that.

Look at the comparison...there is none.

How can chinks even compete?

APOROGIZE Australia. aporogize

They can't handle the Aussie bantz.

>the chink did nothing wrong
swimswam.com/sun-yang-reportedly-antagonizes-rival-mack-horton-rio-warm-pool/

Rrrrigth, Pedro. A Sup Forumstard in the World SJW games.

Check out the nigger ballet score.

USA 119
China 62

looks like eric trump

Why the fuck do they always add some random chinese shit

if horton should be dq for drawing attention to it, then so should you be banned from Sup Forums

I don't get how he's meant to have been racist though? Is there a stereotype about Chinese people cheating?

kekked, well done portugal

I'm not very into sports other than football, so I'm pretty ignorant to The Olympics.

Didn't the Australia get caught for doping in London 2014 along with the relay team?

Yet he calls this guy out for doping? Very hypocritical. Please explain why this