Who were they?

Who were they?

Maybe the doctor at the end?

jewluminati

The Clintons

Why do they have to be so weird and pretentious and do all this cult shit just to fuck anonymously. If I were Tom Cruise I would have fucked a little instead of wandering around like a virgin weirdo. At least I would have got some sweet pussy so when they catch me it's like, well I at least got laid.

Same

Tom Cruise was such an asshole in this movie. He probably gets laid almost every day and some beta rich kids wanted to have a sex party to lose their virginity and he thinks he can judge them for it? Fuck Tom Cruise. A mans gotta do what he's gotta do to get his dick wet.

every member on those parties has aids, that's the condition to fuck beautiful women

>when you have everything you do anything

EL SATANUS ES FUMAR CUMMEN

SATANIC BLACK MAGIC
SICK SHIT

It's unknown and irrelevant

Tom Cruise didn't know who they were, therefore the audience should also not know, which is intended to help the audience feel Tom's paranoia and fear.

You already know.

Yep I definitely felt a lot in common with a sexy rich successful doctor with a gorgeous wife and nice behaved kids mhmm yes.

I think the implications here is if these high society types are this secretive and conspiratorial about a mere orgy then what other shit are they into?

You wouldn't have gotten past the front gate, dumbass.

Aeldari Harlequins

your mom dropping you off out the front would give it away user

Remember that Kubrick got iced for making this movie

Eyes wide shut remake starring Alex Jones when?

Do you only watch films where the protagonist is also the target audience? I hate that capeshit meme. "I'm a cool 20something year old"

what did you mean by this?

You'll be surprised to learn this but a friend of mine who worked on the set of this movie said that couple was Donald Trump and his then wife Ivana. Donald and Stanley were best buddies back then.

Joe and Mika

You hit the nail on the head. This is the only film I watch.

george and barbra