When Logan told Rogers that he's seen the future where Banner goes crazy and kills everyone, he called it bullshit

>When Logan told Rogers that he's seen the future where Banner goes crazy and kills everyone, he called it bullshit.
>And then, some Inhuman kid tells the same, he's all for it.
>being a Mutie is suffering.

>>When Logan told Rogers that he's seen the future where Banner goes crazy and kills everyone, he called it bullshit.
He did?

>When Logan told Rogers that he's seen the future where Banner goes crazy and kills everyone, he called it bullshit.
That was before he became HYDRA.

Bendis.

In one of the early issues of Old Man Logan, #3, me thinks.

>Steve, you know how much I like stabbin guys, eh
>well I tried stabbin the hulk one time and lemme tell you buddy he's aboot the toughest one there is, eh
>but you've gotta lemme stab 'im again eh he's gonna kill us all one day because I'm from that future and it happens

>Logan you know I respect you but seriously, the Hulk has been an Avenger longer than I have, he's always struggled with his problems, same as you, and we'll always have a place for him on the team

>LEMME TELL YA STEVE EH IT'S NOT ABOOT THAT GUY

>Logan I don't want to turn this into a racial thing but you've got to admit there's a lot of X-Men running around from bad end futures and they're all desperate for them not to happen, but it doesn't seem to work, does it? Even if they prevent this universe from going that route, they're still here, and the dimensions they came from still exist

>HE'S GONNA KILL US ALL BUDDY

>You really just want to stab somebody who can take it, don't you

>I'm not sorry eh

>Logan

>Sorry eh

>I tell you what, I'll keep an eye on him and if we get any kind of corroborating evidence, we'll get on that guy like green and stop your bad end future from happening, how's that sound

>Sounds great eh you wanna go get a beer?

>You're actually drinking two beers right now

>I know eh

>I wasn't going to say anything

>I'm going for a beer see ya aroond

kek

I really wish Wolverine had a super thick canuck accent.

Which part of Canada though?

Quebecois

NEWFOUNDLAND

top fucking kek m8

Wait, wasn't Civil War 1 part of that whole "let's shoot Banner into the sun because Hulk breaks things a lot" plot? And now Civil War 2 is about stopping him from breaking stuff by killing him? Again? Do people in Marvel not remember what happened the first time or has it been retconned?

That was World War Hulk. Civil War was the kids dying and the registration act.

He is HYDRA now, he didn't do this because he believed Carol he did it because he wanted to see what was going on and for HYDRA.

>Banner gives Clint the weapon to kill the Hulk...Clint of all people

Hawkeye hates killing so much that he left his wife when she killed her rapist.

Why wouldn't he go to Deadpool, Bucky, Cable...hell even Kate would be a better choice...honestly Clint would have just taken the arrow to give it to Iron Man or something.

That sounds sensible to me. All the others wouldn't hesitate for a moment to pull the trigger, so death would be constantly hanging over you. Hawkeye wouldn't do it unless he absolutely had to. Your death would be just, and more importantly, he wouldn't miss.

Isn't OML from a different universe though? Steve would know you can't trust predictions like that.

He's more from an alternate timeline but yeah.

Hawkeye killed egghead

So you want him to be incomprehensible?

That was before Cap got CUBED.

Shit, that actually makes sense.