New JL8 pages

Sup Forums, I'm afraid we're doing this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_8Pa-Ff-NXA?t=1m3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You cut them up, nice

They were already cut up.

You know what's always fun? When a funny slice-of-life comic gets really serious all of a sudden.

Why does it inevitably happen to every webcomic?

>i'll talk slower
FUCKING SAVAGE

Huh.

I was expecting him to whip out his dick.

>they both don't even like eachother

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THIS WHOLE ENDLESS FUCKING ARC THEN

This whole comic would be a lot less unbearable if it either updated way more often or had any kind of decent pacing.

The ride never ends.
I'm glad I lost interest with this series sometime ago.

It makes me smile to think that in his little book with all of his friend's weaknesses and his plans to beat them, Little Bruce has "Just think fast" next to Powergirl

That's odd, I thought this was about children. Children do not have big relationship arguments at fancy restaurants. Least not usually.

BRUCE IS A BULLY

A BIG BAD BULLY

Oh shit

I don't really know how to feel about this. On the one hand it could be interesting, but on the other JL8 is where I go to get away from serious stuff. That's always been it's thing, being cute and harmless

I like it when Bruce gets put in his place.

I hope this webcomic has more such moments.

>Batkid going full /r9k/

top wew

>Bruce getting fucking owned

BATFAGS BTFO

>Can you you blame me?
Well sorta. I get liking the ponies, but why even indulge the kid if it gets you down like that?

Oh yeah, Bruce and Kara's date... AKA New Namek.

I came to this thread expecting cute. I was disappointed.

JL8 fucking sucks

THE FUCK DID YOU STOP?

>A woman lies and manipulates someone else.
>But it's ok because she feels bad.

>Can you blame me?
Yeah, absolutely. If someone is being a dick to you, you just stop talking to them, you don't exploit them, fuck you, little girl.

People don't give Yale enough credit.

I met him once, he's cool.

Why does dickpics think we care about this stupid relationship?

That's all there is.

Well, they're both kinda right imo. This Bruce can be a bit of a cunt but you really can't go around using people and saying it's okay because they hurt your feelings.

(You)

Remember when this comic was just funny DC references with occasional feels and not Yale's masturbatory shit?

Did he show you his cock?

Is it bad that he said this? It's just a joke, calm the hell down. And even it's not, you must be thankful, because Bruce were polite to talk slower.

How dare you go against the circlejerk.

Didn't you know we're supposed to hate him?

>person is a dick
>it's okay because other person was a dick first

Fixed that for you /r9k/.

my thoughts exactly, theyre both partially correct, but, and idk about you, i also believe they are both fully incorrect.

Bruce is a dick and Karen is a cunt. They deserve each other.

>spreading slanderous SJW memes

Sup Forumsmblr is real

The times of Mr.Darkseid are long gone

this
the suspension of disbelief is pretty hard to maintain now
8 year olds donĀ“t talk like that, most teeens dont talk like that to be honest

Don't be so overdramatic. I was just making fun of him for being stupid enough to even get wrapped up in that shit.

Do we know the same Bat-Man?

He doesn't joke. Her taking it the wrong way when he is serious mode 24/7 isn't that surprising.

NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN, unless it's some shit about his son coming to school with bruises

Maybe not that by itself, but she just said that he continually shits on her. She still isnt in the right though

>it's ok to be a dick if that's the way you "really are"

Ive read enough chinese romance doujins to know that theyre gonna fuck after

Webcomic artists in general don't quite have it all together regarding their lives. The ones that are well-adjusted people with little emotional baggage could be counted on the fingers of one hand.

That, naturally, translates as their stories turning into dramas sooner or later.

Theyll have a new understanding of one another

Could Bruce lied under lasso? It really looks like he doesn't even like to talk to Karen. Why the hell he even do all of this? GIVE HIM WW ALREADY!

Who's the big kid? Grundy?

This is boring so I'm gonna pretend Power Girl actually IS slow and she just doesn't know it yet because everyone else is super accommodating to her. She only hates Bruce because he slipped up and mentioned it.

Yes

>point
>you

They both fucked up. However 95% of the time when Bruce says something it isn't in a joking manner. Her taking it as what he meant even if it was a joke makes perfect sense. Neither are excused for their actions however.

whos the teacher? and i dont mean darkseid

God damn, I wish he was still around.

Julius Schwartz was in charge of DC for decades throughout the Silver and Bronze Ages.

You better not have saved that from tvtropes. That site has no idea what the Cerebus Syndrome really is.

She's not slow, she's normal- for a girl. The world didn't bend to her will for a moment and she gets all mopey about it. Not because of her strength of will but just because she's a girl and has to be treated special and perfect and be given everything in a sparkly and perfect way. Kara gets treated the same way everyone normal gets treated: prove it or shut up. It's Kara who failed at the restaurant, not Bruce, Bruce just called her out on it but didn't know that Kara had another shot to give in the verbal tennis match. Another something to call Bruce out on. Ball's in your court Bruce.

Julius Schwartz. Dude built Silver Age DC.

>Batman had prep time but still lost

I miss old Krudman

I said pretend. I'm going to pretend she's retarded.

you do forget Lex used to be a ginger, also who's the guy on the end of his row with the hoodie?

The guy in the Red Hood?

oh right, and the one on the opposite side with the calculator?

It's a game thing, that's Toyman

No idea.

should toyman play with toys?

He shouldnt be allowed, but he does

>Why the hell he even do all of this?
Hes rich. She's blonde.

I know this is referencing TDK, but for some reason it reminds me of the Tunnel of Love sequence from TDKR

youtu.be/_8Pa-Ff-NXA?t=1m3s

/r9k/ what are you even doing here?

not that guy but women are garbage, deal with it

Kek how does Bruce treating her like he treats everyone else give her the right to use him?

This is some tumblr tier logic

Again I ask, /r9k/ what are you doing here?

>Booster and Ted poking in from the side

It's the little things

She clearly doesnt like the way he treats her. But like a woman she didn't say anything so she could have an excuse

you know repeating yourself over and over makes you sound desperate and stupid

And yet here you are, repeating yourself over and over. Way to show him.

First I was like
"Ok, this looks cool, I might check it out someday"

After THIS however, I'M READING THIS SHIT TODAY.

>everyone who I dont agree with is the same person

really putting the wew in wew lad

He's nice to the guys. I don't mean in a sexist way, just that he's nice to Clark, friendly with Barry, has a rivalry with Hal, but doesn't talk down to him, and...is respectful of Jonn? I can't remember how he acts with him desu.

Diana he's a little iffy if I remember right. He was kind of a dick to her during Namek. If we include adults, he's regular Bats with Alfred, seems to like Miguel and hipster waiter...and I think that's the entire cast?

I have no idea why I forgot this page, I always thought the kid in red was Anarchy

You're proving their point user.

>get taken to a nice restaurant
>just want a hamburger

No need to get upset.

I'm sure in the comic Powergirl will be painted as the one "in the right" even though neither of them should be.

Mark my words.

nigga
>red hood
>goofy smile
>green eyes
>everyone elses arch enemies are in the group
c'mon man

So, what's your thoughts about Bruce's next move? He gonna aplogogize like a little bitch or handle this problem Batman's style?

The fuck is Neil or superman when you need them?

He's a Dick 80% of the time to everyone but Clark. If she was gonna get mad at Bruce for being Bruce she never should have went out with him. Sure hes an ass and treating her like that isn't necessarily right but using him is even worse, especially knowing he only has Alfred.

Man remember when GL realized he'd been exploiting J'onn's alien status and had a horrified introspective moment about it because J'onn had gone missing and everyone was worried about him?

That was so goofy and funny, I can't believe the comic has strayed from its goofiness and funniness by making a flawed character confront his flaws in a situation he himself is partially responsible for

you fucking morons

He's gonna admit he was wrong, then she will, and they'll go their seperate ways with a new understanding of each other. Alfred will give him a talking to. He seems to still be in the room and might see this whole thing going down

Wait that happen?

Someone's personality isn't a flaw you little faggot. I bet you are a girlfriend chameleon.

Given how Bruce apologized for his actions in the past rather than being cold and unfeeling Batman, I figure he'll probably be apologetic again. Which is fine, as long as Powergirl apologizes as well. Since they're both total assholes.

Forgot the teacher, and Mr Darkseid. Like everyone, he's afraid of Mr Darkseid. He sort of talks down to their teacher,but in that way that is just regular Batman,yknow? More aloof than actually thinking you're beneath him.

Also the Amazons/Diana's mum. He wasn't...well, he was a bit of a dick to them, but not actually in a dickish way, if that makes sense? There's also the older kids, but they're villains so, yknow.

Yeah, during the camping trip

Yep. It was the last arc. Hal was more interested in J'onn as an alien, and how cool it was that he was from space, and using him as a status symbol than letting J'onn speak for himself, or do his own thing.

Everyone called him on it except for J'onn because that nigga is too polite