Do you think im crazy

>do you think im crazy
>i think you are not crazy enough

Holy shit,this is going to be kino

youtube.com/watch?v=gvxNaSIB_WI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9l_Vc25h7qA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop shilling this garbage here redditor.

i wish i had a real deathnote so i could write "black people" in it

How much do they pay you Netflix intern?

"we are not the good guys anymore"
BRAVO SNYDER

Isn't this the exact opposite of how Light is so fixated on the idea that he is justice, a god and doing the right thing?

What's the point in these even being the 'same characters'?

>tfw true anime kino will be put to film
youtube.com/watch?v=9l_Vc25h7qA

fucking shill, there is no way in a million years this movie will live up to the anime adaptation.

>Light has doubts about his cause
>L has emotional outbursts and does public speaking

>Light gets bullied and looks like a school shooter
>L doesn't look disheveled

What the fuck

Should have changed some things about it for an American audience.

#1 Make him a college student at Harvard or an Ivy League school. The fact he is in High school is kind of silly a bit when you try to take it too seriously.

#2 Change the look of the death god. That will never look good in live action as is. You can make a nod to it as a form changing being who can take that form but really that only looks decent drawn on a page.

#3 Make L older and give more back story on him to make his intelligence/detective skill feel more credible.

>light risking his life for fucking misa

that would only work if you knew of someone's face who was literally named "black people"

why doesn't he just kill that black guy?

>those comments

Misa is best girl though. Light could have picks from any number of girls but he choose to keep her alive and be with her.

One would think he would value intelligence in a partner but i guess he likes only average intelligent girls he can control.

all black people look the same

good shill, keep up the good work!

light lead her on because she had a death note and would be of some use to him, i dont think he ever gave a fuck about her

>#3 Make L older and give more back story on him to make his intelligence/detective skill feel more credible.

It was already credible. His dad was a detective and he was a boy genius.
You don't really need any more than that.

meh

I bet he won't in this new adaptation.

This is my biggest problem with the trailer. Light had an unwavering God-complex and would never think anything he did was wrong.

so just write Tyrone and Jamal into the death note?

>Light had an unwavering God-complex and would never think anything he did was wrong.
>implying he was

It kinda looks good.

Didn't she have the eye power that let her see a persons real name? I think that's the only reason why he kept her around.

>I think that's the only reason why he kept her around.

Partially true, if he did anything to her Rem would've killed him so he couldn't take her out.

>Weird action beats with Light dangling from a rapidly breaking ferris wheel

I dunno about all that, but Willem Dafoe Ryuk is good for me.

Why does almost every fucking TV show have to involve teenagers? Do Americans die after high school?

he did some stupid things because of his ego

No, they get shot in high school so being a teenage is like old age for them

how are they going to get him to keep killing?

Maybe he's talking about public opinion.

People either love or fear Kira, nobody would publicly come out and talk shit about him.

You don't know how it will be in the movie.
We saw in the trailer some people killed in a club. Some of them were yakuza but we can see some strippers. So maybe there will be some innocents casualties and people will start questionning Kira acts.

The changes to Light's character is my biggest gripe. Making him an emotional school shooter type is idiotic and totally out of character. The entire point of Death Note is psycho Light vs. autistic L.

Bets on they kill the US president within the first 2 episodes just for a spike in retard liberal veiwers.

You need their first and last name and to know their face. You can then write their name and they will suffer a heart attack shortly after. You can also write how you want them to die and as long as it is possible regarding the whereabouts and circumstances of the individual it will happen.

>L has emotional outbursts
this did happen though.
You're correct on the rest of the points. This is going to be a trainwreck.

Why is L a NIGGER?
REEEEE

L was pretty fucking old my dude. He was supposed to be in his 30s or some shit? He was drawn more or less Light's age but he's supposed to be roughly the same age as Naomi.

Light is supposed to be able to blend in and look like a respectable guy. A son of a cop who will someday follow in his dad's footsteps.
That's not here. This is a fucking cancellation waiting to happen. Weebs will not approve.

>Weebs will not approve.
Weebs can't afford Netflix. This is for normies.

Wow, Donnie Dario 3 looks great!

Dafoe is going to be based in this. Even from those tiny clips of his voice I can tell he'll be memorable and cool.

lowkey..this trailer has me SHOOK !! >.<

keith stanfield is gonna SLAY as L!!!

Light killed Rem though.

Goddamn, there's absolutely no charm or perplexing presence to L in this series...he literally seems like just another lip-smacking kangz n'shit type of black guy. I swear, I knew this series was gonna get BLACKED, but I thought netflix would at least get a black guy to speak more eloquently.
Also, light looks like a goddamn dweeb from 10 years ago.

I can't wait for this to actually be surprisingly good for what it is, but for everyone to hate it because it's not a 1:1 pixel-perfect recreation of the original manga