He did nothing wrong

He did nothing wrong.

he did lots of things wrong
you can argue that Jimmy deserved some shit, but what did Kim and Howard ever do to him?

he did kill himself and that's pretty wrong to some people

nah he'll be at the hospital with second degree burns at the start of season 4

You can't sell me that bullshit. Jimmy knew he was sick and he pushed him so hard that he ended up burning himself alive. It was all because Jimmy wanted to impress Kim by making her win that bank case back from Howard and Chuck because he is such a beta.

chuck, more like cuck mcgill haha get it?

and poor based Howard? what wrong did he ever do?

LOL
BETTER KEK CHUCK

He DEFEDCATED through a SUNROOF!

he was the good guy, but the good guys dont win

1. Chuck
2. Howard
3. Kim
4. Nacho
5. Irene
9001. Baseball Cards guy

>show about saul goodman
>he's the shittiest character

Bravo Vince

saul goodman hasn't even showed up yet

...that BILLBOARD! Are you telling me that a man just HAPPENS to fall like that? NO! HE ORCHESTRATED IT! JIMMY!

Who's the guy th the black and white scenes then?

Jimmy's long-lost twin Gene

nah
1. Howard
2. Nacho
3. Mike (loved seeing him distressed when Gus warned him)
4. Clifford
5. c(h)uck purely for the scenes he got btfo

this really makes you think

Really makes you think...

One year after Magna Carta! As if I could EVER make such a mistake!

The show insinuates working hard for something makes you an asshole and being a conartists is the true path to a decent life.
I love BCS but the whole message is bullshit.

no it doesn't

Chuck is an asshole because he blocked his brother from being hired and then lied about and had Howard take the blame because he's a fucking coward who has a pathological need to be right.

that's not the message at all
jimmy is a conartist but is a loveable person whereas chuck is an ethical person but tremendously jealous of his brother
it just the world isn't black and white

how on earth does the show insinuate that Jimmy's con bullshit is a decent life?

>because he blocked his brother
Because he's a potential felon who ruins everything including himself

>tremendously jealous
When it comes to women, not their career. In that way it's actually Jimmy who's jealous.

Seems better off in the end than his brother considering hes not burned alive

>When it comes to women, not their career. In that way it's actually Jimmy who's jealous.
also the part where he hides from jimmy their mother's last words

Vince has a history of referencing characters that he never even introduces to the show. I remember in breaking bad they kept talking about this Billy guy, how Saul wanted to send all these people to Billy's, but the guy literally never shows up outside of those references.

Chuck is an ass for that, but the show mulls over the fact that Jimmy literally ran the family business into the ground by being a fucking thief.
Yeah, his dad's a pussy who gives shit away, but Jimmy stoles thousands. but hey, he's the lovable Saul we all know from Breaking Bad so it's all okay.

i always thought that story of jimmy stealing money was untrue and he was blamed for his father being weak and letting others trick him

I assumed it to be true after they showed him as a kid in season two pocketing some money from the till after that conman ran off with those cartons of cigs.

>when gus warned him
What did he mean by this

gus was the one who put the sign in mike's car for him not to kill salamanca

are you trying to ask me why Gus warned him?

>there are actual cuck supporters
Jesus fucking christ. Let me guess you probably liked Skylar as well.

Oh no I just forgot about that part. And for some reason I had thought that Nacho put that there.

This show is going to have a s4? Jesus, I had hoed Vince wasn't THIS much of a hack

they've already announced a season 4

>Jimmy knew he was sick and he pushed him so hard that he ended up burning himself alive.
Should Jimmy just have let him ruin his life, then?

he lit his house on fire, with himself still inside it
that seems kinda wrong

Fucking great episode
>no more Chuck
>more le epic chicken man and 92 year old badass

Mike literally states it outright: you can be a criminal and a good person, and you can be straight and be a bad person

Hedindufron.

If chuck truly believed he didnt do anything wrong, then he would not have developed this psychosis. it all stems from the way he treats his brother

>le nothing happens like my life achievements
>there will never be a season 4 lmao
>gets green lit for another season
Sup Forums BTFO count: 378,900,273,712,008,827,221,829,727,775,021,567,881,899,182,028,511,826,520,524,833,034,427,982,727

wow people really do interpret things wrong if they're retards. maybe stop watching this and switch to a show more your speed.

he gave himself autism

they kept talking about Herman Trout too and he never showed up

((((((((((((you))))))))))))

Yeah we get it everything is grey kys

She was a cunt like your mother who didn't abort you.

he faked an electricity disease. protip: mental illness doesn't exist and psychiatry is a fraudulent industry of death

He is a pompous elitist with a made up allergy and bitter that mommy liked little brother over himself. Other than that he is an okay guy.