Can two countries start arguing against each other in this thread please

can two countries start arguing against each other in this thread please
i wanna get some keks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IxLFhaDMsxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would I waste my time arguing with a sub humanic tribe that still believes in a fairy tail like a "queen" up in the skies.

shutup zikaboi

It's not like you have anything better to do besides watch the fireworks from your trashhut and slowly die of dysentery, friend

>being a favela nigger

it doesnt count as pooing in the loo if you just dump it in the street at the end anyway

the one thing i will give rio is that they had some ambitious and really cool public transit plans about a decade back, and the mayor of rio gave a cool TED talk about it when TED was still good

but the plans never went into effect because BRs

Your united states are more divided than ever, with the so called elections. Weak fools shall all be slaughtered soon.

Meanwhile I have a nation of slaves at my disposal, working at this very moment. The less... capable matter not. There are always those sorts in the ant colony. But they too serve a purpose, for they voice their stupid opinions knowing not that those opinions serve me.

Bring me a gift, canadian, and I might perhaps allow you to come to my country and be stabbed.

Brazil, you can throw as much bantz as you want, but if you even think for a split second that the US is remotely as much of a shithole as your country is, you're fucking delusional.

OOOH OOOOH OOOOH

MONKEY WANT BANANA

Calm down you fucking chimp, Miss Goodall will put you back in your cage soon.

Last time we argued, our farmers blew you redcoat cunts a new asshole.

Bring my Nation money. It is all you strangers are good for. Whether the money ends in the hands of lower types of the populations does not matter as they too serve me. They are my warriors.

I have this shithole aimed right at your mouth.

Do not speak to me, queen believer. I don't talk to your lowly kind, groveling at the feet of an idol that doesn't exist, and for what, a few quid. Bring that quid to me and I shall make good use of it.

t. pan troglodytes

Anyone wants a piece of me?

Germany is inferior to us in every way. Fucking prussians

You know what they say, he who tries little achieves little. And you my friend... are the greatest sinner of this. Nevertheless I applaud your attempt coming from someone that needs a tower to tell you when it's mid day.

Y-you wanted a piece of Ukraine, and you took it! Russia-san, you bully!

>ITT
youtube.com/watch?v=IxLFhaDMsxw

What is so great about Republics? What advantages do they have?

It isn't working out very well for you for example, is it?

frogs can die
fuck frenchies and frenchenables

tHIS IS ALL PART OF THE PLAN

post something interesting

Kurils are rightful nip clay