>i judge you based on the amount of melanin on your skin

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=8wcSSLo9TIs
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Cheating-students-on-the-rise-survey-20140817
bbc.com/news/world-africa-37658096
bbc.com/news/world-africa-36045607
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>People evolved seperately for many thousands of years and their only difference is the amount of melanin.

>I repeatedly racebait on Sup Forums because it makes me feel good when I get replies

>there is only one race the human race

>white race

>It makes me feel uncomfortable that people whom i feel superior to, are actually just like me. Even if there is no scientific basis to claim that just because a population has been separated that means they are less or more intelligent. It must be so otherwise my house of cards of racial hierarchy would fall down.

>no scientific basis
Because that kind of research is either banned or will get you ostracised (and then not published). You're the kind of person who believes that no rapes happen in Afghanistan or there are no gays in Iraq.

>It makes me feel uncomfortable that people whom i feel superior to, are actually just like me. Even if there is no scientific basis to claim that just because a population has been separated that means they are less or more intelligent. It must be so otherwise my house of cards of racial hierarchy would fall down.

>we, j*panese, are a separate race

Go back to iran so you can face trial for being a faggot.

>You're the kind of person who believes that no rapes happen in Afghanistan or there are no gays in Iraq.

Very scientific way of thinking. No it's actually not allowed because half-truths and half-explanation is not worthy of academia. If you can't explain why and how genes influnce intelligence then you shouldn't bother making the claim that certain genes make you less or more intelligent.

>If you can't explain why and how genes influnce intelligence
I just did. Because it's banned. There's a little research from China on it, I believe, where feelings don't dictate research.

>South Americans are a different race altogether, not a multicultural region like the USA

>the mutts are the good guys

If you're too stupid too understand that a half-truth is not a truth it's understanable you believe in conspiracies. China still has issues with evidence based science and the scientific method, this is why TCM is still taught to Doctors, even though there are no clinic trials poving effectiveness.

>

In the Netherlands racial differences are well documented. Except we make classifications based on national background.

>there is no scientific basis to claim that just because a population has been separated that means they are less or more intelligent
why must you lie?
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

>I never understood why these charicatures must be so ugly

>genocide is WRONG!

The funny thing is that blacks in the Netherlands (Surinamese) are actually a lot smarter than arabs (Moroccans).

>genocide is right

>We are all equal!
>posts evidence showing people are not equal
Africa also had a history of cheating on tests or they only test private schools while Britain as a whole gets tested.
Nice try skewing evidence and letting someone else argue for you iranian nigger.

>evidence isnt real when it doesnt confirm my worldview!!
>if ur smrt and niger u must be cheat!! unlike me, the superior HUWHITe!

youtube.com/watch?v=8wcSSLo9TIs

Yes Jensen, A person who'se methods have never been criticized.The study not prove the contrary. This yet again a correlation study that gives no explanations only hypothesies. Read

>Stop posting evidence showing blacks are dUmber!
>Facts don't count when they hurt my feelings!

I judge you based on your culture and use the amount of melanin in your skin as an indikator of which culture you belong to. Faggot.

Oh no no no no

>If you post evidence that shows race is real then it is invalid psuedoscience, everything I post is however completely accurate and peer reviewed

Ummm

>many thousands of years
>relevant in the evolutionary scale

I honestly agree, even if you were trolling. Really don't like all that "your skin color defines you" shit

If there really was a racial difference in intelligence between white and brown people then ancient white people should also have been smarter than Egyptians/Phoenicians/Greeks/Persians which they were not.

>who'se methods have never been criticized
his methods aren't criticized since everything he writes down is correct
he does get citicized for promoting racism and using science to create division instead of comradery
nontheless the truth still remains the are significant IQ differences between the races of man. this is a scientific truth which can't be changed. you can however choose to ignore it and just continue with life as you were

listen mate I understand what you're trying to say: it doesn't matter that there are differences
and I get that, the differences shouldn't matter that much but don't go around claiming there is no scientific evidence just because the available evidence goes against your feelings/opinions/ideology

Same

>You see blacks are actually smarter than whites
pppppfftttttttt hahahahahahhaha

>>evidence isnt real when it doesnt confirm my worldview!!
>>if ur smrt and niger u must be cheat!! unlike me, the superior HUWHITe!

>IQ is like height in humans, it changes over time like how Europeans were manlets 200 years ago but now they're tall.
>the same thing will happen with intelligence in nonwhite populations

>I post in Sup Forums

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Cheating-students-on-the-rise-survey-20140817
bbc.com/news/world-africa-37658096
bbc.com/news/world-africa-36045607

UGH OH

But there has never been anyone scientifically credible that claimed IQ =Intelligence. A raven and a worm will solve a human IQ test equally poorly yet one is definitely understood to be "smarter" than the other. Can IQ explain that?

>Look at how athletic black people are, they really are strong
>WHAT NO WE ARE ALL HAVE THE SAME IQ

Even if a certain race is dumber so what? That doesn’t make another race superior or allows you to treat another person as if they’re beneath you because they belong to a certain group. How about actually trying to get the person first?

>IQ doesn't count now that it's being used against my argument.
Double thinking a bit

>Australia
>Not a resource country

I don't think my race is superior, I just think blacks are naturally dumb. Of course if they teach themselves to be civilized they are cool, but growing up around black people you have to understand they can really get uncivilized.

>being less intelligent doesn't make you inferior

being dumb actually makes us more superior! Take that brainy wojacks

Black or white, it’s all the same. We’re all human beings. Racism is a sin.

No that's not what I said, the original argument was about intelligence, now someone mentioned IQ but IQ is generally a mesurment of how well you solve IQ-Test puzzles. Yes it is correlated with intelligence and mental performance in academia but correlationt a good enough explanation.

>Can IQ explain that?
yes, IQ tests are designed for humans not ravens and worms
IQ tests have been made by us humans to test those types of intelligence that we deem the most important for humans

>I do not realize that the reason blacks are poor and drag down america in every possible statistic is because of slavery which caused a huge wealth divide

>I will ignore black countries that weren't enslaved or colonized because they are still shitholes with low IQ's

>all blacks are the same race! nigerians living the in UK are the same as south africans living in south africa!

>races don't exist
>racism does exist

>umans to test those types of intelligence that we deem the most important for humans
Which has often been described as arbitrary. Can IQ predict if someone will be the next ghandi? Can IQ mesure a Michelangelo? Is speed important when looking at patterns or is accuracy more imprtant? IQ is not the holy grail of mental abillity.

>I'm Canadian

Race exists. However, being racist is a sin. I’m Muslim and I can’t be racist to other people as it’s considered a sin in Islam. I don’t know about other religions but I’m sure they have similar passages as well.

>Diversity doesn't count for white people because Scots, Danes, Russians and Portuguese are all the same.

Are you a nigger?

Not an argument. No, spamming statistics that you don't understand does not constitute an argument. What's especially interesting is the fact that you're all ignoring the one actual argumentative research "paper" with multiple cited credible sources posted in this thread.

>my country has a 30% obesity rate in adults
>my country had a BLACK BULL as president for two terms
>my country elected a senile orange zionist billionaire
>my country is 56% white and decreasing by the day
>my president promised to put Hillary in prison, drain the swamp and build the wall but did none

And you are the kind of person who believe that Europe is literally being raped by hordes of refugees but the crime stats are deliberately not published.

V as in Voman?

Not an argument.

kek

>Even if a certain race is dumber so what? That doesn’t make another race superior or allows you to treat another person as if they’re beneath you because they belong to a certain group. How about actually trying to get the person first?

If you are dealing with one person then you have to evaluate that person.

If you are dealing with dozens/hundreds/thousands/millions of persons then statistic come into play. For black people being slightly dumber then white doesn't mean they are dumb as fuck. Same applies for whites vs asians. Asians tend to have higher IQ then whites.

>And you are the kind of person who believe that Europe is literally being raped by hordes of refugees but the crime stats are deliberately not published.

And that Sweden is the rape capital of europe, even though it's definition of rape is diffrent (sexual harssment can even count as rape) and every incident is counted seperatley so if penetration happens 4 times in 1 night that equals to 4 rapes happening.

I'm not arguing with you, I'm just asking. Are you a nigger?

well, in that case you are assuming that their perfomance is based not on their race but on the education they were able to get

hmmmmm.......

>Facts don't matter when they are used against me.
That entire rant was about one study done over 20 years ago.
The other stats are recent or current.
Nice try but arguing against an old stat doesn't invalidate a new one.

Hmmnnn why would they go to school.....

People shouldn't be discrimated by group association.We judge people if they commit crime individually too, why should someone smart be excluded from society just because we decided he belongs to a group of "undesirables"? I want society to treat people on merit on their actions, not on things they have no control over and cannot change.

>GCSEs are a good measure of intelligence
Wew lad!

The thing is, you’re both right. Yes racial differences include differences in cranial capacity and cognitive ability, but that doesn’t mean that they are socially lower class than you. Learn to treat people equally regardless of your differences.

This

>implying cletus is capable of having a functioning thought
>That entire rant was about one study done over 20 years ago.
Opinion IMMEDIATELY discarded. Don't ever reply to me again, you retarded subhuman trashheap.
>iq=intelligence cus it meens nigs r dum!
>tests dont mean intellegnece cus us HUWHITES r superior!

Do you have any idea how the GCSE system works?

>HE DEBUNKED ME I NEED TO IGNORE HIM FAST BUT TELL HIM

>cranial capacity and cognitive ability
No it doesn't can IQ explain the sheer absurd amount of black artists in the US? You need both good cognitive abillity too create art other people will enjoy and cranial capacity to memorize sounds, rhythms etc...

Making up blatantly false garbage because you weren't capable of reading that post isn't "debunking", Cletus.

Why is it when I start these threads I only get 20 replies max? It's not fair!

>People shouldn't be discrimated by group association.

According to your ideology, however you are on a forum that quite often holds the precisely opposite opinion.

So according to you, certain races are superior to others based on their intelligence? In this case, wouldn’t asians be superior to white people

>Making up blatantly false garbage
You were the one posting it.

>although I got severe depression, social anxiety, low conscientiousness and various other negative traits by virtue of having 1 more IQ than you I am your superior

Kek

You said my post "only cited 1 paper from 20 years ago", which is disproven after about 5 seconds of actual reading, though I understand that reading must be hard for you, Cletus.

Good post.

Go ahead, Sup Forums, give me some links to support your racism. I'll wait.

>however you are on a forum
I don't know what you mean by this

Hard mode: no Breitbart or Stormfront.

>blogspot source
>Alternative news
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>actually caring whether race is biological or not
>failing to recognize that a period of high racial tension requires heavily racialized thinking

Domain names don't discredit citations, Cletus.

>Go ahead, Sup Forums, give me some links to support your racism. I'll wait.
1st. You act like a nigger. You are likely a nigger.
2nd. You are brainwashed trash who ignores all unpleasant facts and statistic gathered in last 50-100 years. No one is going to prove you anything. It was proven multiple times then there is quite measurable difference between black / whites / asian in IQ and there is extremely high correlation between IQ and success in life, etc etc etc.

Ok nigger lips tyrone, I guess we can start using Breifart and stormfront

I asked for links.

>Don't ever reply to me again OR ELSE YOU'LL PAY, you retarded subhuman trashheap.

Not an argument.