Deals with PTSD flashbacks (and Zombie Dad in TLW)

>Deals with PTSD flashbacks (and Zombie Dad in TLW)
>As a result becomes the idiotically goofy and clingy Danny in ANAD PM&IF
>Keeps dropping how much he misses his Ex-Fiancé in conversation

I think having a protégé that he can focus on/teach/raise will really help him.

Other urls found in this thread:

afuchan.com/illustration6.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Question is, will the majority of the series take place in NYC?

As long as they pretend cyborg Davos never happened.

I fucking hate Spencer for pairing Misty Knight and FalCap when Waid is already having him paired with Whor. This is fucking stupid

Will they bring up the element from Immortal that someone else using the Iron Fist Powers hurts Danny?

Remender did that actually.
Spencer is just keeping to the theme.

I can't believe Andrews is doing a Marvel book again, considering how much shit he talked about them when he was promoting his Image book.

But he's not with Jane, which you would know if you read the book.

Waid didn't pair Sam and Jane. She kissed him once just because she wanted to.

Really? Do tell.

>Kaare "I know almost shit about the character but i thought he was cool in that one issue i read years ago" Andrews

'no'

Bring him back, and make him good, again.

>Remender did that actually
No he had misty working for hydra. The cucking Danny business is all Spencer because he's a liberal cuck

Pretty sure Spencer had nothing to do with that.

Will Sparrow be in it?

Is this post PM&IF, or set during?

I'm betting on before.

PM&IF is carrying on under Marvel Now, so I wonder where this actually is, in the time line and if they'll reference one another.

But that's rape. The matriarchy has to stop going around like they own every man and can do whatever they want to them just because they feel like it.

David died?!

The artwork's gonna be sick.

afuchan.com/illustration6.php

Oh. Nice.

When is this being released?

Either stop trying to fit in so hard or stop trying so hard to be funny, because neither is working and it's really embarrassing to read.

So wait... did they finally NAIL Iron Fist with The Immortal Iron Fist and the whole Immortal Weapons thing...only to immediately fuck up the character and everything that makes him cool yet again?