Alright guys, choose 1 character from the remake to make apart of the IDW canon

Alright guys, choose 1 character from the remake to make apart of the IDW canon

Dunno refuse to see it but I will choose black chick and hope the old cliche of black person dies first works in IDW cannon.

Kate McKinnon because I hear she's one of the few bright spots of this dumpster fire.

chris hemsworth duh, have him come in to be a new receptionist but be f\rejected because he has no skills and have him get poseses by a ghost because of it

Chris Hemsworth

fuck off to Sup Forums

Chris Hemsworth oh you mean pick a ghostbuster?

Chris Hemsworth

The secretary played by Chris Hemsworth

Chris Hemsworth's character.
These guys get it.

Fuck you. IDW is my last bastion of GB being decent

The dyke.

She's the only remotely funny one

I haven't been keeping up with this but didn't this movie end up being actually good and triggering a bunch of MRAs that wanted it to bomb?

Sup Forums is already gearing up to declare this the dawn of "ghostkino".

no it's pretty bad, it wouldn't be notable except sony went to an absurd degree to push the "MRAS HATE IT SO YOU SHOULD GO SEE IT" narrative and then realized they'd alienated the core fanbase so the average guy wasn't into it so they turned around and pushed dudebro marketing.

most people wouldn't be terribly critical of the end product but the marketing campaign surrounding it is so toxic that it's earned a lot of hatred on that alone.

He was the only shining grace since I heard he ab-libbed most of his lines.

his name is Kevin

It's not out for another day in the US but reviews are mixed. However they seem to be mixed in a very specific what, in that Salon.com and the Mary Sue are giving it 5/5 stars, while critics like Roeper call it a horrible train wreck.

At the moment the people saying its bad by ad large seem to say it's bad on its own merits, while the people that are saying it's good are saying so exclusively because of the all female cast. So...yeah.

I was never going to see it to be gein with but the final nail in the coffin was when I heard about how they beat the final boss by shooting it in the dick.

Actually despite what the rotten tomato score tells you, it's still pretty mediocre as predicted, the online reviews on Youtube still find the movie pretty boring save from a few shining moments like Chris Hemsworth's character.

Most of the non-top critic reviews just give it high praise because "IT HAS WOMEN IN IT, SO THAT MEANS IT GOOD!" and just spiting those who criticize the film.

The review would be way way lower if it was just four men instead of women.

Even the positive reviews admit it's kinda mediocre.

Mrs. Slimer.

>that spoiler
Please tell me that's not true. Being a femanon and seeing this sort of thing happen when female characters are involved (because apparently "grill power = male genital abuse") makes me cringe so hard.

The final boss is also a giant monster version of the Ghostbusters logo ghost.

Sorry, but it's true. It's not just a mediocre and unnecessary reboot, it's very mean spirited in the kind of way the "misogynists" predicted. All the men are evil and incompetent, all the women smart and right, and. well...pic related.

The reviews I've seen/heard that the story is weak but the cast, especially Kate and Chris, are the highlights.

Literally the ONLY silver linings to this movie existing are
1. The return of Ecto Cooler
2. WB might learn something from it and be even more careful with Wonder Woman.

>it's very mean spirited in the kind of way the "misogynists" predicted. All the men are evil and incompetent, all the women smart and right, and. well...pic related.
Damn. It's sad to see this might be true. I was hoping it was all just bad marketing mixed with a few butthurt /r9k/ users. This is really disappointing to hear.

every male character in the movie is retarded or an asshole
Ironically its actually very sexist (you know if we are going by the actual term