Star Vs Evil Thread

Lets discuss the show that just premiered two days ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kxEEiXmBGUM
youtube.com/watch?v=57vaKllPg7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Star VA is horrible. She forces her lines and pretends to be "le wacky and free spirited im not like the other girls" .

I do like the theme song though.

>inb4 deleted

> Liking the intro

shit taste confirmed

Xth for smooch buddies
On the lips

/sug/ stop! Jealousy will get you nowhere

That first half was bad. Really bad. Nothing but lame and forced exposition. The second half with Ludo was neat but not funny. I didn't actually laugh once during the whole episode. I hope this isn't indicative of the quality of the entire season.

The intro is the true shit. That fruity voice... ugh.

No /sug/ is jealous of Loud House.

Cuz Loud House is the SUPERIOR SHOW

First half was meh. I enjoyed Marco in it but it was another one of those "Star is mentally retarded" episodes like bannagic that just annoy me. Also that Charles Manson quote was great

Ludo was great and I loved that but I still have to get over how much I HATE ludo's voice to enjoy it.

DO NOT DISCUSS CARTOONS ON THE CARTOON IMAGE BOARD!!!!!

what's with the random whispering every second line? fuck her

YOU CANT STOP US!!!

OH YEAH? WATCH THIS!!!!

nice

Why must there ALWAYS be a star thread in the catalog. Jesus, the show is good but the fandom is insane.

/sug/ and threadstuck can have threads all the time so why cant we?

Grow some thicker skin you fuck

I liked the bit where marco got turned into a girl and then brainwashed to be a complacement submissive princess.

> Why must people discuss a cartoon that had a season premier 2 days ago on the comics and cartoons board?

>Implying I think the other generals are not cancer either
> implying I can't voice my opinion in the state of Sup Forums

"Nobody gives a damn"

> we only started spamming these threads recently
> we haven't spammed these threads since April

*This

> "Nobody gives a damn"
>is triggered that I think there are too many star threads
> replies
> despite me liking the show.

just like how OP's picture was totally going to be "SHE'S TURNING EVIL LIKE THE LOBSTER GUY DID" its just another misdirection that will end with, at best, a poignant star and marco moment.

Learn to deal with it or get out?

>Lets discuss the show that just premiered two days ago

Wait a minute... what year is it right now?

> sees thing he doesn't like
> instead of ignoring it goes in to tell them he thinks they're annoying
10/10

Did the general get deleted?

>entire episode where Ludo is forced to get his shit together Bear Grylls-style

...shit, I don't remember the last time that actually happened for a villain.

>No connection in between sentences
>Posts anyway

> that trip fag name
You really expect me to take a retard named "starco shipper ultimate" seriously?

BIRRRD!

>"Let's see your cartoon"
>is triggered because Disney wants him to stop tweeting and finish his fucking show
>quits
>now he doesn't have a cartoon either

what did he mean by this?

Sup Forums wants us to say: ALEX IS A HACK

get ready for nonstop tomco after the tom episode.

i've seen this happen before.

> that picture

Jesus fucking christ

I never really liked the "Toffee will regenerate from the missing finger" theory, but since we've literally seen part of his arm stripped to the bone that's looking more likely.

Or he died after all and the real conflict was Star/Ludo all along, but given the way this season's been hyped up I'm expecting more than that.

People seriously hate the intro? What the fuck?
It's catchy and so well put together.
youtube.com/watch?v=kxEEiXmBGUM
Maybe this will change your mind? I fucking love it.

When I first heard her voice I thought it wasn't cute enough for her looks. But it grew on me hard. It's unique, wacky and kind of makes her seem more strong/mature. Which reflects her character perfectly. I can't imagine Star having another voice anymore.

can anyone post that pic of the creator and her husband, the photo booth looking one?

general die or was deleted?

i just watched the first episode of season 2

the words inside star's journal about her thoughts on marco will decide the future of this board

>if starco is confirmed it will bring happiness to the general and all the shippers here

but

>if they say literally anything else, it will create the biggest shitstorm ever seen

deleted

a zero-sum game

Hopefully it was deleted just like this one will be.

still waiting to the journal thing be the BIG TROLLING from this season.

The tune is fine

I hate the nasally obnoxious vocals

This show is really overrated. It's got that Adventure Time 2deep4u feel thrown on it that just wrecks it for me.

The show us fun amd comfy. It's only the fanbase here that sucks. It wasn't too long ago that the main thing discussed was "trap marco"

Like I said in the other thread, I want to make a SvtFoE Telegram sticker pack, when I' done I wiil share it with you once I filled it with at least ten pictures, if you wish.
Do you want to help me sending me a collection of your best reactions? Just SFW stuff please.

>Star VA is horrible.
NO U
But seriusly, I thought that too at the beginning, but while I was keeping to watch the episodes, I felt every time more that that voice fits the character perfectly. Sorry for the shitty english.

star VA is good to me.

but serious this show could have a better intro.

Bruh what? It's one of the most fun shows I've watched in a good while besides wander over yonder.

this is why i want to find Alex, put a gun to his head and pull the trigger

Stars VA is alright. She has to sound like a hyperactive funny bunny because Star acts like that. When she talks normal, she sounds really good though - and when she talks crazy, that just shows the VAs skill (whether you like it or find it annoying).

So about that new episode.
What did Stars mom mean when she said she had to learn how to dip down at age 19?

the man with no taste

>but I still have to get over how much I HATE ludo's voice to enjoy it.
I just think of him as a runt of skeksis so it fits
youtube.com/watch?v=57vaKllPg7k

I will restore her to her former glory.

She got laid at 19

It means her deepest secret wasn't almost revealed until she was 19?

no, no.
she specifically states that she HAD to LEARN doing that.

anyone else really dislike the first episode, My New Wand? The interactions between Star and Marco felt really off, especially Star's lines. Maybe it's the voice actor for her.

Ludo in the Wild was so fucking good though.

Maybe she wasn't that much of a fuckup as her daughter is?

both episodes were great

iirc, the creator didnt like starco but was open minded to it.

I really liked them both.
That's weird, I'm that guy this time.

I liked both but I felt Star was sort of written as overly dumb/forgetful of Marco. It was amusing enough but hopefully that's not going to be the trend for all the new episodes.

yeah I guess that's it. That just really felt off character to me.

> creator didn't like Starco

I've never heard that

New episode titles for August

most of these sound bland

what i know is that she just dont ship them.
sh just dont think about it.

The fact that she was forgetful of Marco was kinda meh. On the other hand, I have a weak spot for silly dumb girls, so I found her absolutely adorable under that light.

Shipping is stupid

if Star vs Echo Creek doesnt involve Sabrina and Brittney and the girls im dropping this shitshow

Agreed. I could care less on who ends up with who; I just want to see them fuck.

Good, you won't be missed

It's so fucking boring holy hell. I can't believe anyone could be obsessed with it. None of the characters are interesting.

Dude. Loud House is an one of the worst looking shows out there. I don't see how people are latching onto it unless they are weebs and Loud House is another of their harem animes

I just like this show for the villains

Same

Wait, S02 is ready?

neither will your dead mother

I'm not even that guy, but stop trying to impose that personal opinion of yours as an objective fact.
I also liked some of the school characters, and I wish they had some more development, for example.

The first episode aired this monday, m8.

god please we have a princess how can jump to any dimension any time, why have more episodes on a boring school?

Wasn't that Eden who said that?

Go to /trash/ if you want your damn general so much. Reposting the same shit over and over isn't helping.

LINK TO THE EPISODE

It seems "Wand to Wand" is likely to be the episode where Ludo and Star finally clash. Really looking forward to that one!

"Camping Trip" has potential to be like "Interdimensional Fieldtrip" with tons of different character interactions and little gags, so I am also excited for that one.

Dude it premered two days ago.

The Star crew have been ridiculously restrained, keeping their shit to the weekends and staying out of people's hair, and now that their show's back the mods are hitting them for no reason.

I legitimately don't get it.

Where's the fucking links and general copy pasta? Come on.

The fanbase here isn't even THAT horrid, if you compare to the others.
Also, the stuff these guys already said.

The problem is /sveg/ isn't about the show any more.

Its about an autistic clique that says things like "good morning!" on a fucking image board.

I think generally it's becuase others who haven't or don't care for it see it as "SHIPPING: THE SHOW" seen we all joke around about starco and all that. Eh, just ignore them for now.

at this point should someone talk with the mods?

LINK TO THE EPISODE?
COME ON WHAT THE FUCK, IGNORE THE SHITPOSTERS