Why did they choose to abandon their own culture and language and subjugate themselves to the Anglo-Saxon culture (ToT)...

Why did they choose to abandon their own culture and language and subjugate themselves to the Anglo-Saxon culture (ToT)???

cause they’re fags

i was so disappointed when i found out everybody in this country speaks american english, watches american tv/movies, listens to american music, and does basically nothing uniquely scandinavian...

We're small irrelevant countries, so we might as well join the Engrish empire

Is this a meme or are you just spamming nippo? We haven't subjugated anything. The anglos and the saxons was cultures south of denmark, not even relevant for scandinavia. But they had our faith of Åsa and went to England. We stayed in Scandia, but eventually we could not hold back the force of the money of the pope. He converted us by putting a rat in our kings mouth, followed by the the threat of a glowing coal. Some did not accept this, and got chucked the coal in their mouths. This is how the missioned. They destroyed our temples and built church from the stone, burnt our groves and made it farmland, and then they said that they were the rightous and the good ones.

are you retarded? my post almost claimed the opposite that americans are more european than europeans. i was complaining that scandinavians act too similarly to americans

if we don't act in a similar fashion
In things that is important, like Culture or Neighbor behavior
How are we alike?
The only sad part, is that we are more willing to import stuff from USA after they won the Cold War, which eventually lead to a extreme dose of English only music, for export to the rest of Europa.

>We haven't subjugated anything.

loooool

bump

死ね 同じようなスレ何回も立てんな

japan likes baseball, yuck

bump

Sounds like y'all niggas got subjugated.

Almost like what the conquistadors did to the Aztecs

Now you listen to me jap! We never abandoned jack shit, the language evolves. If you make this thread one more time, i swear to every god known to man i will carry out gods punishment onto you

Do you love japan?

> (ToT)
Huh?

You're gonna have to get through me first nigger. I'm 1/15th Viking

Emoji

I found denmark is relevant in medieval age

>comes from the Japanese who are so cucked that they now love America even though they had literal a-bombs dropped on them by Americans

He's a proxy tho, from Poland

There is literally nothing wrong with being a massive Anglophile.

we had no culture

We learn British English in school though.

Don't visit the large cities and it changes

Modernization duh

Join canzuk

Touche....asiams esp japs are uncle toms.
Copy dishonorable culture an style. An kiss their ass by giving their women n children.....race of soy boys.

Least the blacks n browns have a spine

Underrated

Americans only visit capital cities in Europe so they only experience the cosmopolitan western culture

>Let me tell you about your country!

baseball is alright, handegg however..

but our stuff sucks desu

I used to like the moomins

Finland is shit. Just kill us.

i'm japanese

bump

We are currently trying to find the reason.

Fuck off, sad cunt.

why are you mad(¯―¯٥)????