Daily reminder that this is a Trump board

Daily reminder that this is a Trump board.

Unironical liberal cucks, subversive low energy losers, paid shills including CTR and self-serving illegal shitskins are not welcome here.

Post high energy Trump motivation and say good things about the God Emperor of Mankind - Donald Trump. We're going to win!

>unironical

The_Donald

This has to be a psyop from CTR to make Trump memes seem retarded.

Hello, cuck newfag.

The_Donald is welcome on Sup Forums if they generally keep it down and support Trump.

Found the shill who's turning the Trump crowd against each other. Trump supporters must stay united and only write and support content that is clearly for Trump and will help him win the elections.

You are the subversive low energy beta fedorafag I mentioned in the op. Not welcome.

By ballotbox or cartridge box we will MAGA

Friendly reminder that we support Trump for the chaos he'll unleash upon the planet. Nobody cares if CTR shills say he's dangerous.

Swing states are turning red already. We just need to keep the spirits high and meme magic will do the work for us.

We're counting on you ameribros, don't let that filthy corrupt cunt win

While I will be voting republican and hope that trump wins, this is a daily reminder that Sup Forums is not a trump board.

Additional daily reminder that there are more Sup Forums approved spectrums than the authoritarian right. Voting for trump is lib right, just so you know.

>daily reminder that Sup Forums is and was before this, a board to air political opinion and sentiment that might be chastised in the wider mediums.

Ron Paul was a respectable politician, everyone could see that even if you disagreed with his policies

Nu-Sup Forums is just retarded kids memeing over their equally retarded oompa loompa overlord

>don't let that filthy corrupt cunt win
No worries, he doesn't stand a chance.

How does it feel? The desperation settling in?

Is she nervous? She must understand.

Were she winning, she would not need to go through this, funding you. Is it almost that time?

Are you afraid?

don't misgender your boss, you need to correct the record

Are you dense? I've literally said the opposite of that.

/thread

Why is Trump so deliciously smug?

>Uses cross as symbol for faith
>Religion is some sort of cult personality around the Founding Fathers giving no actual details

There was nothing consistently good about anything in that game.

How can Hillshills compete?

The face of their campaign is a washed up criminal cunt.

>Get out of my hugbox xD

True, but at least she doesn't have a Benis. (You)r pic related

Based. The American people vote for Trump. The chicks want a strong leader to keep them safe. I've heard about this in many cases.

Yeah it was not as good as bioshock, evident in that it had to come around and include bioshock and rapture just to make fans like it.

>tfw all the shilling in the world won't change the fact Shillary is corrupt and unelectable and Trump is still going to win

if it's a Trump board, why the daily reminder needed? I'm with H->er

>she has a dick meme

She is better than anything you could even dream of.

I only dream of vagina

I MADE THIS GUYS, I FUCKING MADE THIS

>He doesn't want equality

Why so mad? Afraid of losing to a girl?

>wanting an echochamber
>>>/reddit/
Also sage for slide thread

I've been on this website longer than you've been alive, kiddo, and I'm gonna keep indoctrinating people with my liberal agenda here until I die.

Trump is a subliterate carnival huckster who has discovered he's way out of his depth.

Find a new daddy figure to follow.

>subliterate
>has discovered he's way
>he's
>he is

t. every Hillary supporter ever

Hypocrites, all of you