Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VI-Lukyr4UY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dougie Jones hate niggers....

That scene was pure shit.
Episode 8 on the other hand.
or Dougie scenes.

The greatest pleb filter is Laura, only homos think she isn't CUTE!

:c

In another universe, David Lynch played Leland Palmer and Ray Wise played Gordon Cole.

Let's imagine that universe for a moment.

>MISSOULA
>MONTANA

>Daily reminder that the original script for episode 29 was trash and Based Lynch saved us all by tossing most of it out the window.

You realize shes actually bald here because she had chemo and thats a wig right?

only homos wouldn't want to ravenously eat her muffin ;)

I'm homo and think she's cute. but probably because there are literally 0 cute boys in this fucking show. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Be David Lynch
>Make shitty arthouse movies that gets the Jew Mel Brooks interested in you, and get handed Elephant

>Make Dune, the work of another person
>Get pissed when you don't get full control of the film based off the movie a more intelligent man made

>Make Twin Peaks, fully and well-knowing that you're working with a network, and that you have a co-writer
>Throw a hissy fit and leave as soon as you don't get your way
>Piss of Kyle with your flakiness
>Make Season 2 suffer even more

>Get Season 3 and full creative control
>Lash out at all the good things from Twin Peaks, because it's not """Yours""""

Huh...so....this is the power of Lynch....

Nigga, that scene leads into one of the original run's best moments. Go get your soul examined by your local dugpa.

If you saw Mark Frost walking alone on a dark road would you run him over?

Cooper is for____!

Lynch is the type of nigga to get two scoops

>0 cute boys
>coop
>hawk
>dick if you're into that
>billy zane, even tho his character was shit
>chet (if going by the movie)
>bobby

Damn straight!

You wouldnt fuck Abe Lincoln?

If you don't like: Super Nadine, Dick Tremayne, Windom Earle or civil war robert, you need to fuck off back to r*ddit you piece of shit

she didn't get sick till she was 40 around 2007

Audrey

Dick is shit

pedophile detected

>Piss of Kyle with your flakiness
Why does everyone think there's bad blood between Lynch and Kyle?

hes lying

>implying Twin Peaks was ever entirely Lynch's
Why did people expect to tell Lynch he couldn't do a lot of stuff he wanted to do and then still expect him to carry the show? Why couldn't the other half dozen writers, including the co-creator, hold their own with the show without it "suffering"?

I don't think Lynch is lashing out at the good things. I think he's doing what he wants and what he wants isn't in line with what the coffee and pie people want.

why so many bells?

OFFSCREEN CRIMES OF DAVID LYNCH
>Raped his own daughter just a few days after she was born
>Raped, murdered and raped Jack Nance, in that order
>Leaves a mess after cooking quinoa
>Keeps Madchen Amick locked up in his basement as his personal sex slave
>Raped, tortured and abused Sherilyn Flenn and Sheryl Lee
>Thinks James has always been cool
>Kept Michael J. Anderson trapped in a cage in his L.A. home for two months, feeding him rotten meat and forcing him to drink his own piss
>Encouraged Miguel Ferrer to smoke and then made fun of his throat cancer
>Loves Nine Inch Nails and Rammstein
>Personally dug up Don S. Davis' corpse, decapitated and raped it, just so he could use it for one scene
>Viciously attacked Lara Flynn Boyle with a golf club, leaving her horribly disfigured
>Has provided his voice for several episodes of Family Guy and was a regular cast member of The Cleveland Show

What's the matter faggot, too suave for you?

Kyle doesn't hate Lynch, he was disheartened by seeing Lynch lose interest in Peaks.

I meant this season.

although I lied. Balthazar Getty got hot? out of nowhere

they didnt work together between FWWM and S3 at all

>forgot jaywalking

>no Sam Stanley
Looks like someone got KIEF'D

>Why did people expect to tell Lynch he couldn't do a lot of stuff he wanted to do and then still expect him to carry the show?

Because that was his job, and the show would be cancelled otherwise?

Sad!

>Thinks James has always been cool

What the FUCK did I just watch? What happened? I'm used to nothing making sense but at least I have a feeling it's going to fit together eventually, this time it was just NOTHING

Lynch only made like 3 movies between then and they already had a fruitful partnership of 20 years. it's ok to let people go sometimes.

That doesn't really prove anything. Maybe he didn't have any roles he thought would be good for Kyle. Look at all the other actors he used to work with frequently who haven't shown up in Lynch movies since.

nothing

Why? There were a lot of other writers and directors involved. And Lynch didn't write or direct a lot of episodes even when he was pretty involved. I don't know exactly how it went down but Lynch walking away shouldn't have been a crisis unless everyone else was talentless hacks.

>I meant this season.
ah, gotcha, thought you meant all of TP
>although I lied. Balthazar Getty got hot? out of nowhere
yeah, he's looking damn fine.

Why do people keep telling me Lynch worked on Dune? He's stealing the work of Booth

reddit sticks out like a sore thumb around here

> "So one day we finished shooting and David suddenly appears and he's smiling, so already I'm a little nervous. He takes me aside and tells me he was, in his own words "struck by the most beautiful mental image" and I realise he wants to film it then and there. So we go through it a couple of times and then he tells me goodnight and he disappears. I don't hear from him for about a week then I get a call out of the blue. "Kyle, you're wondering about that footage, aren't you? I admitted I was obviously - wouldn't you be? - and then he says "it's in the plan, it's on the slate". To this day, years after the whole thing has ended, I still haven't seen that footage (laughs) and neither has anyone else to my knowledge. That's David for you."

did he deliberately tank the movie with a bad script? is that why it got .... crucified?

fuck that was meant for:

>no source

Nice try fucker

Hahaha
LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

Dick Tremayne

Dune got crucified because he made the best of the material that he was given with, the book itself is practically impossible to film.

Anybody who thinks Jew Jodorowsky could've done a better job needs stick their El Topo out of their ass.

Because Lynch was sort of the glue that held them together. It was a collaborative effort for a reason. Lynch kept Frost from being too hokey, Frost kept Lynch grounded to the narrative.

I can't count how many projects across different forms of media there have been where studios or networks or publishers have placed bullshit constraints on the creators, but sometimes it ends up working out for the better because it forces them to get creative. Lynch could've salvaged season 2. It would've been very possible. Instead, he bailed on his cast and crew and fucked off to sulk. There's an article out there about how his absence caused a lot of infighting and drama with the cast; Catherine Coulson at one point even called him up to beg him to come back.

Dougie get pregnant

continues dump of the quality that is Mark Frost's season 2 finale script

>Earle: In case of emergency, break glass. (turning back to Cooper) Here's the deal, Dale. Throne room. Windom. Windom sits on throne. Windom king. Windom happy. Problem: Windom need to make deposit first. That's how it works. Windom can't make deposit all by himself. Windom un-happy.
>Earle: Here's where the designers show their ingenuity. In return for the best seat in the house they want something in return. Guess what: voluntarily offered, no strings attached, by its owner and operator...the soul of a good human being. Naturally something I have in very short supply. (close to him) That's where you come in.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. youtu.be/VI-Lukyr4UY (pic is Evil Cooper btw)

lmao why

WHERE IS HE, DAVID?

Looks good to me

Well turns out Lynch isn't the type of person that can get used to working under these constraints. He had already been screwed over like that with Dune and I guess his experience with Twin Peaks was the last straw. Then the show goes and gets canceled. Then Lynch co-creates On the Air which is pretty much immediately canceled. Then years later Mulholland Drive isn't picked up and he has to make it a movie instead. I'm surprised he even wanted to come back to TV considering how many bad experiences he had with it, though it seems like he's disenchanted with movies at the moment so it's the only place he can go.

David raped and murdered him

hnnnnng.

It's not horrible, but it definitely overexplains way too much, which is really the problem with the way the Lodge was handled in season 2. It's better if you don't know how it works or what it is, and Windom is better character when he's just a hateful psychopath who just wants to make Coop suffer as much as possible for no reason other than that it makes him happy.

explain this?

RANK THE PARTS /TPG/

8 > 3 > 2 > 7 > 5 > 4 > 1 > 6

>Windom king. Windom happy. Problem: Windom need to make deposit first. Windom un-happy.
Is windom supposed to have stroke mid episode

She wanted to be the main character. She probably didn't get her make out session with Cooper either.

Schizophrenia

That's how smart people talk, they don't have time for words.

>he's never read the original run of Wrapped in Plastic

She like all the other actors who stood up for Lynch when Showtime was going to make the series without him probably thought she'd have more of a role than a glorified cameo.

I bet they're all kicking themselves for that.

10 hours left and a few interesting actors to introduce, Monica Belluci, John Savage, Tim Roth, John Billingsley

Nigga get the fuck outta my face with that reddit tier montage shit.

>in the year of our father 2017 you have great odds to bang bother Audrey and Laura Palmer
what time to be alive

>posting while high on coke

>civil war robert

Ben.

she wasn't even approached for it until it was already shooting (which explains why she still hasn't appeared), so she complained on twitter a lot and wrote a blog post about being bankrupt.

Then she got hired but didn't like how she was being treated by the producers or something. I forgot if it was about pay or about the NDA, but she said she didn't get treated well and couldn't say anything about it.

Why are there people who actually prefer S1 to S2?

bobby was good in civil war too
>didn't the north win the civil war?

Your images are upscaled and look like garbage

these are bad screens, why are you taking them?

>png

they're probably from the imgur album someone posted to reddit. the doofus upscaled already badly compressed images.

Because episode 29, you blithering hayseed.

>Windom Earle
>Genius, cold and brilliant like a diamond
>Murderer, but does it clean and efficiently
>Plays five dimensional chess
>Outsmarts federal intelligence
>Ambitious, nearly gets what he wants
>Master of disguises and traps, gets human sacrifices and nearly revenge on his archenemy

>Dopple!Coop
>Struggles to beat a woman to death
>Voice dropping that makes him sound like a fucking retard
>Gets Carsick
>Keeps dog legs in his car
>Gets outsmarted by Ray and shot like a fucking idiot in the backwoods
>Wastes his time being a drug lord
>Gets found out by Preston quickly

Funny how the human is the better villain than the """"epic"""" spirit