Will he save the DCEU?

Will he save the DCEU?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymZJnvq9yU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He can't even get his own cousin over, how can he save an entire cinematic universe?

Samoan nigger couldn't even save Wrestlemania. What makes you think Dwayne is even good?

The Rock has no talent as an actor and basically only reddit (this is a fact and not a strawman) thinks otherwise

The Rock only has two characters, "The Rock" and "Dwayne Johnson, Hollywood actor". Not a single memorable character on screen, though that's also the problem with there being no good action movies anymore

And all the "good" action movies were full of people like him that also can't act. Arnold played the same role in every single movie but Junior.

You are wrong. His memorable roles are can be put in the 'badass' or 'everyman badass' category but they are all distinct from each other as characters.
There is no novelty of 'holy FUG arnold is this guy he's gotta be great' because there is more to them than Arnold as a movie badass

>one-shot villian save anything

Am I the only person that LOVES "Faster".
It's just really great to me.
Kinder Garden Cop and Twins.
I don't think he was ever "everyman badass" that was almost exclusively Bruce Willis and maybe Stallone.

He was the same in Kindergarten Cop

Forgot about Twins

You're also forgetting Total Recall

It doesn't need saved, it's perfect the way it is.

I honestly enjoyed him in Pain and Gain.

He started off the same, but he softens up as the movie goes along
Total Recall, nah. I like the movie, but he's basically a super spy. He just had his mind wiped. Once the movie kind of gets going in earnest, everything after Recall, It's Really just an Arnold kicks ass and delivers one liners while doing it. And that's most of the movie.

You didn't like the rundown?

No. But he will be the most electrifying man in the DCEU.

if the DCEU still isn't good by the time his movie is out, it'll be beyond saving.

Just imagine, The Rock as Black Adam
John Cena as Captain Marvel
And Ric Flair as the Wizard

WOO

I'D WATCH THE SHIT OUTTA THAT!
>Zack Ryder as Booster Gold

>no good action movied
Someone missed john wick

You mandrama fags have your containment board

Never watched this movie in full but he seems pretty damned good here:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymZJnvq9yU8

Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella as aquaman and Mera.
Pentagon Jr as Lord Death man.
Roman Reigns as Miles Morales.

>Implying anyone can save the DCEU
>Implying it's worth saving

Oh he has no talent?

Who are you?

>No talent as an actor

He just adapts his heal Rock Persona for Shazam and calls Billy a candy ass jabroni for one and a half hours while rock bottoming his ass through the empire state building.

Dude, Faster was fucking awesome! It was like a modern western done right.

You're such a retard with that argument, tell me about some of Dwayne's electrifying performances in the movies

I would watch it if that actually happens.

>What is you Name Child
>My name is Bill-
>IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS.
>Let me tell you something Jimmy.
>It's Billy
>Shut you candy ass up when I'm speaking Jabroni,
>NOW as I was saying Timmy, I the Great one Teth-Adam will wip your monkey ass all over this city, AND DELIVER THE SMACK DOWN INFRONT OF THE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF TETH'S FUTURE SLAVES.

Triple-dubs speaks the truth.

Bunch of Jabronis in this thread.

>>What is you Name Child
>>My name is Bill-
>>IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS.
Made me kek something fierce, thanks user

Be cool

Only if Cena plays Shazam

Good action stars require only two things.
1. Great physical presence
2. Charisma
The Rock has both of those things in spades.
Arnold is a shit actor, but he was charismatic and enormous. Stallone has a few good performances in there, but mostly he could kick ass and keep your attention. Chuck Norris is damn terrible at acting, and yet he's been immortalized as one of the biggest badasses ever. Even Bruce Lee was never a particularly great actor.

The Rock is a likable guy. He is entertaining as hell to watch and he is a fucking badass. No one is claiming he is going to be getting nominated for an Oscar any time soon, but he gets the job done. If anything, he should at least be able to inject some much needed fun and energy into the DCEU.

Roman Reigns? what role would they give him? doesn't even have charisma at the mic

Actually Nia Jax is doing pretty well over in NXT