>It's a Tana Ford issue

What a shame.

No Herman, you're better than this.

Who did this cover?

Helen Chen.

>Male Beetle

This isn't so bad....the art though.

That's all. I hope you enjoyed it.

I'm not sure if she's getting better or I'm just getting used to it but I like this issue art more than normal.

Who's Hector?
Was he the dragon dude with the daughter?

Does this comic even sell?

He's her ex-boyfriend.

They keep making it so I assume so.

>One character is Asian
>One character is white
>Eyes are the same

when did Black Cat get super strenght and super speed?

>can't be hit by spider-man
>gets beaten up by Black Cat

Silk's ex-boyfriend is Gwenpool's hacker friend???

She got lucky.

I what the fuck is even happening?

I honestly don't even like this book. I was just reading to see if she would turn Black Cat back from being a boring asshole or at least make her believable.

Gwenpool's machine spirit friend is named Cecil.
And Cecil is permanently incoporeal.

Silk jumps while Black Cat punches her, hitching a ride on her fist and preventing her from reacting in time.
She breaks through the skylight and lands on the roof.

Isn't Silk's Spider Sense better then Peter's? She should be dodging everything Black Cat throws at her.

>They're just here to watch.

Kinky.

It's probably one of Hobgoblin or Power Broker's knock-offs.

I assume there's some kind of tech in her costume.

Oh, look, Max Landis's OTP is becoming real.

I did actually

I guess you could say it was a "lucky" punch...a few "lucky" punches

>Max Landis's OTP
??? Shocker and Black Cat?
when did Max Ladnis have anything to do with Spider-Man

Ha, that's pretty good subtlety there. Black Cats powers make those she hate unlucky but it looks like luck is still on Cindy's side.

OTP confirmed.

it has wider range is all.

Her Spider-Sense has been wonky ever since Spider-Verse.

He wrote a fanfiction about Shocker where he ended up banging Black Cat.
Most of Sup Forums only knows about it because he claimed that Spencer stole Superior Foes from it.

When will Cindy's sexy long hair return?

God, why'd you have to remind me. Spider-Verse was chock full of power-creeps.

Going by Marvel NOW covers, no it will not. infact like a plague it will spread to other characters

awww shit, I didn't know this came out today too! Thanks, OP!

Dammit, I knew the art on this issue was going to be a step down, but it was still disappointing.

Will we get Stacy Lee to come back? I know GuriHiru is going back to Gwenpool, Silk should have its good artist too...

they keep switching off every issue or two

Well... that gives me hope, at least.

lee has done 2 issues of volume 2, ford 6 and fish 3

It's pretty strange how often they pass it around

So when are they going to abandon the "Black Cat is a crime lord" deal? I mean, I just can't read it with a straight face.

Well, she's a bad guy on the Hellcat preview for Now. so at least another year of it is on the way.

Is Ghost going to recruit them to become a hacking ghost Section 9 team?

Every comic that isn't Slott seems to hint that BC isn't a total bad guy which I guess is good enough. Honestly I don't mind her turning to crime because of how much focus she has gotten lately I just hate the way it was done.

We really should just call it "The Catfight Issue"

>Every comic that isn't Slott...

Or Duggan, who had her try to burn down an asylum full of people she had brainwashed before killing a minion (who had been nothing but loyal) with an escalator.

Already done.

Been trying to figure this out for a while, where did all that blood come from?

I hate it when no one is sure how to write a character, so they usually go from one extreme to another. On minute mass murder, next saving orphans.

Oh yeah.

I guess this is "Catfight Round 2"

When will Silk and Black Cat make out?

Silks right eye is bloodied, mate.

It's such a slough to read this and see how desperately they want us to view Felicity as a serious and respected crime boss. I'm sorry but no she's a silly little slut and no pretentious speech about being above good and evil is gonna change that perception of her.

Seriously who is this guy?

What I hate is how this character arc will basically amount to nothing.

her ex. cant you read?

Where are the editors? Doesn't Silk have a superior Spider-sense than Spider-man and significantly more agile? How the hell does someone like Black Cat even manage to hit someone with Spiderman powers + superior Spider-sense and agile?

Luck

But he didn't die...

They established that Cat is faster.
Knowing the punch that comes at you is dangerous does nothing for you.
Especially if you cannot dodge.
Also her sense has been extremely wonky during the entire run. Ranging from oversensitive to non-responsive.

>They established that Cat is faster.
No way is Black Cat faster. Silk got superhuman agile, reflexes and speed even without the use of Spider-sense.

Soon, very soon

Not to the point that it covers Cat's whole hand

Please go watch 6th Sense.

Do you not actually know what power Cat has? Are you so stupid that you would complain about one characters powers while completely ignoring another's yourself?

Are you retarded? Bad luck or no bad luck, a non-strength enhanced human shouldn't even been capable of injuring Silk the way Black Cat did. Punisher broke his hand just attempting to punch Spider-man in the face.

>Punisher broke his hand just attempting to punch Spider-man in the face.
when? spidey is just as vulnerable to physical injury as most folk. he's strong, not durable.

>shocker and Boomerang not ready to kill each other after foes

Way too quote the most bullshit moment in comics, right up there with Punish-God getting DD to try and kill him.

Still, i remember that Shocker becoming Kingpin. What happened to that

You must really be retarded then. Spider-man can survive hits from beings capable of lifting 50+ tons. Claiming that he is not superhuman durable is outright retarded. Are you retarded?

Thats where the agility and reflexes come in and synergize with the strength. he deflects, even when he gets hit, at least a good amount of the force.

Previous Punisher run. I believe it was Rucka, this was the storyline where Peter convinced the Avengers to arrest the Punisher.

Also
>Spider-man not super strong
>Got shot in the head point blank
His mask was bulletproof but if you did that to a Normal person they would be dead. Hell the entire fight with the one dude Spock killed. Pete put on bullet proof armor to take him down and was getting tagged by automatic fire. A normal person would be at best down the way television characters are down.

Shocker is biding his time slowly. Just getting ready to seize power.
OR in the 8month time skip (pick either of the two) Peter had an epic battle against the Shocker mafia and finally defeated him. Shocker is back to being a goon because Peter promised him that if he ever rose up again he'd chase him to the ends of the earth.

Maybe as a kingpin, she access some tech that make her stronger

Her powers have been all out of whack since Spider-Verse. I think the implication is supposed to be the damage to the Web messing with her totem powers, but we all know it's Thompson cleaning up after Slott.

Actually even Slott is showing she isn't evil.
She was about to forgive a dude who was stealing tech from her because he said she's not the type to kill someone over it.
Then the dude tried to kill her and his weapon ricochet off a wall and (nearly?) killed him

Now i am super confused as to whats going on here. I guess executive orders are to blame?

I honestly feel like Slott intended to have Peter fix the super villain problem until someone reminded him about SW and 8month timeskip and "It's time to change villains move onto a new plotline and let someone else handle it"

You're a fool. He tanked solid hits from Juggy while clinging to his back. No dodging or reflexes there. Spidey is hard to squash.

I'm glad Silk is getting nerfed. Her or Miles, or both.

bump