Friendly Reminder: Greg turned Rose straight by fucking her into submission

Friendly Reminder: Greg turned Rose straight by fucking her into submission

>Implying Rose was ever a lesbian

She's clearly hetero m8.

she doesn't even have a vagina

he's like half her size, how would that even work?

Rose had been fucking the natives for thousands of years; Earth was her own personal pleasure planet.

Greg wasn't her first male love,the way Pearl made is seem. Remember they have been on earth for thousands of years. So it's possible there have been others but he is the first to fuck her and have a child.

Greg "if your a rock, you crave my cock" Universe

Rose was always a monkey fucker. They make that clear in the episode. But Greg can take credit for fucking her to death.

Reminder to you fools: Rose is for sexual, like she is down to fuck anything.

Here's a (you) btw :^)

>tfw Rose guided humanity to develop into her fetish fucktoy race

>implying an agender species would even understand the concept of hetero/homosexuality

She says IN THE EPISODE that she "loves the way human 'play' ", and that she's "loved other humans before".

She was bi for a while.

It's sorta like how the Asari in Mass Effect were all women and also the biggest sluts in the universe

She can form one though and make it fit snug against his penis, however small it is.

Same did The Batman with the Joker.

/Thread

She was lusting for Pearl before.

>"lol what are bi people"

imo people that usually prefer one sex to the other but when they're horny or drunk enough either will do.

you know I wonder if she went beyond humans. I mean, what difference does it make when you're of one super advanced species whether you fuck a species way below you or way below you +1

You can still be bi and lean more towards one side, it's not 50/50

>/thread on your own post

I wouldn't call humans a "lower species." Less advanced, yes, but a human from, say, 1138 would be no 'lower' than a human from 2016, which would be no lower than a hypothetical human from 2553.

Why are so many characters in this show fat

How is that different from what I just said?

Modern representation of humans.
Most people are overweight and going on to obese now. In 50 years skinny people will be considered freaks.

Was she? The whole pearl thing always seemed to be more one way. Like she freed her slave, fused with her, but wasn't necessarily attached to it.

If it was mutual then it seems like it should have been on the level of the two fuck midgets.

Technically Rose only admitted to having loved other "humans". Just saying.

>mfw

so when is /sug/ gettin rezzed, there's a ton of su threads already

stop talking logic when I'm trying to think about Rose fucking a horse

You said they only go for another sex when they're "horny or drunk enough." It doesn't flip like a switch.

hmph,

All this time I was assuming he just she just sucked him off or gave him an HJ onto her belly then the stone just kind of absorbed the genetic material. But yea I guess she could shape shift a "varguba" if she needed to.

Barring a major tweeest heel turn, Rose loved everyone and everything. something about Greg was enough of a love she was willing to become something new for him via creation of Steven. Rose gave Pearl the things she needed (Rose didn't need a confidant, but Pearl 'needed' to feel special to Rose somehow.) but I don't think she had implicit romantic interest in Pearl.

Pearl's feelings for Rose are clearly love, but i think romantic love alone is kinda narrowing it a bit too much. Pearl was devoted to Rose, utterly. her cause her will her whims her desires, etc.

I don't even watch the show and even I know the relationship was one sided.

1. I didn't say shit about flipping like a switch
2. I didn't say
>go for another sex
I said
>either will do
3. The reason you pick and choose your way through my comment instead of just quoting it is so you can make up some bullshit that isn't there to begin with.

Nothing says she didn't. After all could have been the Zeus of her time and just changed forms to fuck whatever.

I can agree with that. Pearl was full on romantic while Rose was more friendship mode. I can easily see that being the case when Pearl starts getting impaled for Rose despite her protests.

This is my biggest beef with SU right now.

>She morphed a vag, eggs, and uterus to give birth to steven.

Like jesus fuck why there is a point to this whole gender issue thing and we are clearly past it. Just make them fucking biological and not dance around them being women like the SJW cunt you are Sugar.

Monday at 7 PM EST, although the first leaks are coming either tomorrow or Friday according to misseps, so there'll almost certainly be a thread or two about that.

Either way my point still stands that you make it sound like people who are bi are only that way because horniness/drunkeness, like some retarded college movie

Remember that Greg has a dick so big he killed his wife with it

Sugar herself said that Pearl's feelings weren't entirely one-sided. Her Rainbow Quartz dance was an example of that.

Honestly, Pearl comes off as more of a bitter ex that didn't get over her break up.

would explain why she died

They're aliens that reproduce using machines. They don't really have a need for sexual organs.

>you make it sound like people who are bi are only that way because horniness/drunkeness, like some retarded college movie

Oh, well then I misspoke, my deepest apologies. I in no way intended to imply they were bi because they were horny or drunk. I firmly believe there is some attraction to both sexes that occurs naturally but they only act on one and not the other because they are horny or drunk.

But Rose going as far to do that is heavily implied to be an extreme thing for a gem to do, and seeing as it made her give up her gem (her true form) and pretty much cease to exist is not something a gem would normally want to do.

Gems have barbie doll anatomy underneath "clothes" that are by default "molded" to their forms because they are projections of their gems so no they're not "biological." They have never had to care about gender since they are all the same down there but since they look like Earth's females they use "she" pronouns.

Why are people still not getting this.

>"SJW cunt"
The irony here being that Sugar is actually the least sjw out of the crew, she's super chill and has had to deal with actual sjws bitching and moaning about how SU isn't progressive enough because Steven is still male and not some demigender halfling bullshit.

There are still sjws in the crew itself but like I said Sugar isn't.

>small

Indecisive sluts. Unless they pretend to like both sexes equally, in which case they're liars.

This.

Greg is best character
slayed her with his flesh sword
10/10

No, Greg not fuck her.
Just lick her barefoot and BAM!
We got Steven.

Can a sexless race understand human sexual dimorphism? They didn't reproduce sexually. Some of them seem to understand love, but most of them are obsessive or asexual.

Rose might be pan, but we don't know if she really knew what sex meant or if she was saying she had human friends/toys before.

>Sundown Rose

>but we don't know if she really knew what sex meant.

I can't imagine she says things like this in that tone with that face while being ignorant of sex.

Or, like me, are greedy.

>the SJW cunt you are Sugar
yeah, shes clearly a pinnacle of political correctness

If you not athletic you are not human, humanity need perfect body and mind

Tell me about it. See if I care.

As god intended.

That would actually make sense as to why she relentlessly fought to save Earth and Humans.

Wasn't amethyst shown in a photo fighting before this and not as a small child?

...I'm fairly certain.

Pearl pls go

>turned rose straight
She's bisexual.

You're thinking of this.

And no. The crew has not explained it even though the current story is Amethyst got her hairstyle from young Greg.

>lusting
I think you're using that word liberally.

Pearl pls

Go back to /lgbt/, faggot. Master bi-race is best.

Was this a painting? My suggestion is that someone who created this image had access to the Gems as models after the fact. Alternatively, this is a historical recreation.

To be honest?
They're just going to have Young Amy say "I used to have my hair longer maybe I should grow it out again like yours" or some shit

>Best Rose..

Anyone have that Im Sexcellent pic of Rose?

rose was the dom. the only time she allowed greg to cum in her was by shifting into sexually unappealing things like a man or a relative of his. sometimes she would even shift into taboo things just to psychologically mindfuck him. sometimes she would even shift into hideous monsters and penetrate him in every orifice.

rose's favorite type of sex was shifting a giant monster cock and giving greg savage Alpha Gem powerfucks. sometimes she would allow pearl to be present. pearl had very mixed feelings about this. on one hand, she was emotionally hurt that rose was cucking her with this unevolved caveman flesh monkey, but on the other she really, really, really enjoyed seeing greg in so much pain.

my pal