Sources tell Variety that Park and Kim had been seeking pay equality with stars Alex O’Loughlin and Scott Caan...

>Sources tell Variety that Park and Kim had been seeking pay equality with stars Alex O’Loughlin and Scott Caan, but were unable to reach satisfactory deals with CBS Television Studios, which produces the series. Kim and Park were believed to be making 10-15% less than O’Loughlin and Caan.

Do they really think they'll get higher paying jobs elsewhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQYwFND7rHE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least DDK has Saints Row money to fall back on

The fuck is wrong with her legs?

Oh yeah i forgot that show existed.

>actors
>pay inequality
The bigger names have always been paid more than the literally whos. This is how it works. Can't wait for the chinky poos to spin this as racism.

I don't watch the show, do they get as much screentime as the others? If so, maybe they're right since I've never heard of any of those fuckers aside from knowing the one is James Caan's son

the problem with that is that they are two literally whos

who want equal pay with their literal who co stars

I assume Daniel Dae Kim will be looking to fill the gap left by Daniel Dae Lewis

Two literally whos and two slightly less literally whos. The lightly less whos win.

I only know Scott Caan from being James Caan's son, and I don't even know who the other guy is, meanwhile DDK and Grace Park were in the genre-defining shows of our generation. Kys.

I'd fill her gap, if you know what I mean.

Fucking 6 seasons. Its like that David Spade show nobody remembers.

Aren't the other two guys the stars?
I like DDK because of LOST but was under the impression he was essentially a side character.

>DDK and Grace Park were in the genre-defining shows of our generation.
Which were? I know the one guy is from Lost, which was popular, but what was the girl in?

Which David Spade show? He's had quite a few. Say what you want about the guy, but he's been busy.

BSG

Going to need you to explain that acronym my man.

Battlestar Galactica

He means the one with David Putty in it.
It had like 10 seasons. I only watched it once on TBS at 6:00Am and I never heard of it prior to that.

Who the fuck under 50 watches CBS procedurals

Rules of Engagement

>10-15%
I mean, that sounds reasonable considering how Alex and Scott are the main 2 in the show, and Park and Kim the second.

good for them. typecasting asians to play hawaiians is oldhat anyway. they are very good-looking and talented and deserve better. i wish them the best.

I'm still surprised this show is still running. It's the most vanilla police show ever

Faggot.

Y-you too.

Maybe they can search on Bing for a new job

They can fuck off and go make movies in China or Japan if they want equal pay as whites

ungrateful gooks

>26 posts
>no one has posted it yet

youtube.com/watch?v=oQYwFND7rHE

If they don't find one at least they'll get Microsoft points.

Colored people are affirmative actioned into shit. They already are getting a free ride so why should they be getting paid as much as the actors people are actually watching the show for?

Be happy you're getting paid hundreds of thousands just so the show won't get smarmy Buzzfeed "articles" criticizing it.

its like watching a fucking ad inside a series.

>good for them. typecasting asians to play hawaiians is oldhat anyway

Asians are Hawaii's largest ethnic group at around 38%. Native Hawaiians are only around 10%.

It's like you posted exactly what it fucking was.

>I only know Scott Caan from being James Caan's son
I imagine Caan pulled the "I WAS IN OCEAN'S ELEVEN PAY ME MORE MONEY" card

> chink asks for white people munny
> gets fired

At least they got paid better thsan the Asian leads in the American Deathnote and American Akira.

>giving a shit about a frakkin toaster
You oughta be tossed out an airlock.

I clearly don't give a shit, since I've never seen her in anything.

Man, why does everything David E Kelley make disappear so quickly?

Ally McBeal, Boston Legal, The Practice, Boston Public, Harry's Law. Like tears in the rain.

Is Big Little Lies good?

>hating on frackin toaster
>posting a frackin toaster

its like you posted exactly what i was posting.

They did the same thing with Bing

I wonder if SJWs will stoop so low that they will start boycotting the motherfucking Hawaii Five-O.

I'm not a frakkin toaster. You're a frakkin toaster!

>10-15%

Seems about right for the not main stars. Bit generous, if anything.

Movie stars will always make more money than TV stars

The two main actors for that shit show are movie stars, while Ching Chongs haven't done anything but mediocre TV their entire careers

He isn't a real cylon they just threw that shit in there at the last minute to be edgy. Fuck anything after S2 anyways

He's very often missing entirely from episodes 'back on the mainland' or something. It's odd.

>Saints Row

From what I have seen the show is about the short light hair and tall dark hair white guy, these japs get around half, maybe even less, of their screen time so why should they get the same pay?

Virtue signaling Asian Americans are worse than white cuckolds.

equal pay for less work, fucking gooky spooks

very long torso and short legs

grace park is full-blooded korean playing a native hawaiian character and they were specifically looking for an asian guy to play kim's character only because it takes place in hawaii (typecasting). the fuck does my previous comment have to with hawaii's racial demographic?

>Making $500,000 a year to play dress up
>Want $550,000 a year to play dress up
>Make it into a "social issue"

It was about time this ended anyway.

The only good show is Boston Legal, primarily.
And even then you really have to like two relaxed douchebags fencing finer points of their previous month of work while smoking cigars to enjoy it.

A lot of actors will ask for more money in order to leave a show. It's kinda a win win for them.

Fuck Asian """people"""

>i'm just as good an actor as they are, waaaaa!!!!!

literally who and who?

Wasn't there a sexy Hawaiian girl in this show what happened to her?

Guess the money's been R O S T

When you been fighting Cylons in space for so long the gravity does weird shit to you

Why didn't they call it "Boomer and Jin"? I might have watched that.

>built and operated an armada of mechanized sea-going ships
>not people

yeah. what important thing have you done today?

Daniel Dae Kim and Grace Park are arguably more famous than anyone else in the cast. I watched two season of that shit show because I waifu'd the fuck out of Boomer. I hope they land on their feet.

hahahahaha good one

First season was kino imo

The world needs ditch diggers too.

Caan is Jewish

As a Jew I find it offensive that a couple of slant eyes think they deserve to be paid the same as a member of the chosen

I'm sick of pretending that her kicks had any power whatsoever and as for him if you take the role of "loyal amicable underling" then why are you so disjointed when the pay reflects what you were asked to do.

These shows rely on short effective bursts of the lead character for effect. It's not a more screentime == better character == more pay kind of situation.

>be Asian
>get cast as Asian character
>hurrdurr typecasting

>reportedly leave
>get fired

Are you autistic by any chance?

why is no one posting pics of sexy ass Grace Park? y'all niggas gay

I just really hate chinks so im glad they are all getting paid less

When will they learn

EVERYONE is replaceable

thell get some other asian from Korea to replace them. they all look alike