Brit/pol/ - Acton Edition

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Tgcc5V9Hu3g

>Treasury and City reach consensus, Norway option is still cuckoldry
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/06/treasury-looks-at-quitting-the-single-market-as-city-rejects-nor/

>Biggins goes full Sup Forums, sent to Room 101 by (((producers)))
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/06/big-brother-ejects-christopher-biggins/

>Coloured folk fight the good fight against the racist oppression of The Man
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/05/black-lives-matter-protest-blocks-heathrow-airport-traffic/

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>May considers reversal of abolition of hereditary peers as jews and asians rebel
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717663/Unelected-peers-start-House-Lords-plot-BLOCK-Brexit-force-second-referendum.html

>Forced marxist re-education abolished for white working class
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/06/theresa-may-to-end-ban-on-new-grammar-schools/

>Labour deathmatch to decide which of their cuckwranglers is most unelectable
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3725010/Labour-splits-exposed-Owen-Smith-booed-jeered-Jeremy-Corbyn-supporters-hustings-bitter-leadership-contest.html

>Corbychev trolls JIDF by putting Pakistani baroness in charge of anti-semitism inquiry
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/08/corbyns-gong-chakrabarti-biggest-goal-yet/

>Jews initiate samson option as revenge for foiling their nefarious schemes with brexit
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3723135/Interest-rates-certain-cut-historic-low-0-25-Bank-England-acts-stop-Brexit-recession.html

>Globalists cry tears of frustration at inexorable surge of FTSE 350
express.co.uk/finance/city/696945/FTSE-100-surges-to-highest-level-in-12-months-in-response-to-BoE-s-interest-rate-cut

Other urls found in this thread:

ukip.org/statement_from_group_of_nec_members
twitter.com/Arron_banks/status/762296711863734272
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3368646/ISIS-unveil-Philippines-new-breeding-ground-jihadis-latest-propaganda-video-featuring-secret-Filipino-jungle-training-camp.html
newstatesman.com/world-affairs/2014/09/slums-manila-inequality-so-bad-worst-have-no-chance-protest
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3393713/She-sat-eight-year-old-girl-lap-asked-want-Inside-Filipino-cybersex-den-pot-bellied-paedophiles-pick-girls-abused-webcam.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/british-paedophile-builds-house-next-4858209
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2983751/Australian-arrested-Philippines-girl-s-body-buried-home-ran-paedophile-ring-international-clients-depraved-video-haul-shocked-seasoned-police.html
itv.com/news/2016-01-26/paedophile-jailed-for-19-years-over-philippines-abuse/
baka.com.au/world/horror-in-philippine-child-abuse-village-20140126-hv9xe.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Scotland

LIGHTS

CAMERA

ACTON :DD

Who knew all it took to get people's info was to make a new thread every hour or so and they'll willingly hand over where they are

Thank you for using my rather grim neighbourhood in the OP, lad

people post their county flags here all the time

Foreign flag cuck thread.

Or non-cuck thread.

Yea and that's not exactly the smartest but county is a much larger area than a town. One could make a pretty accurate map of where brit/pol/ posters live by now after so many have given out their home town.

Fuck you

Don't start this pointless thread splitting shit you utter wanker.

>not lying every single time

A FUCKING TOWNHALL

Get the fuck out of my board gook monkey.

>caring about thread wars
Fucking kill yourself faggot

Seconded

This thread I'm from Surbiton,

>most of that 96% are white niggers.

QUICK LADS POST FAVOURITE HISTORICAL BRITISH FIGURE

Some paki beheaded my dog and the police told me they can't do anything about it or it'll infringe his religious freedom. What do I do?

People clearly don't just look at that shithole in the OP lmao. People like to virtue signal where they are from.

Hang his goat.

you know what you have to do

Go away

Edmund Burke

who

He was a legend.

You know what to do.

Queens park, Loughborough

Anyone here seen Event Horizon? I said I was planning on watching it last night, and I did.

It was pretty good, but it felt really short. Sean Pertwee was tip-top and Neill was great. The whole film felt a bit rushed, and I didn't get why Neill suddenly went insane.

Other than that it was pretty good.

>not Mortis or Onslaught

discarded mate desu

Another

>implying May really cares what a few nerds do on a weeb site do

>pink trees
We Japan now.

first two thirds are fugging excellent, third act is a big pile of shit

>haha there are no shills on Sup Forums guiz

JO COX WAS KILLED

HER BODY HIT THE FLOOR

SHE DIED FOR NOTHING

HERE ON ROBOT WARS

Comfy

Prodigy playing during the credits

I`m not really worried about the Philippine secret services tbqh
I like these comfy OPs.

>tfw Foxic gets demolished

ukip.org/statement_from_group_of_nec_members

rip woolfe

JUST

Niell went insane because he had crossed the Event Horizon, he'd been transported to another dimension by the engine/spinning thing.

Sunshine is a similar film, underrated, Prof Cox helped with the physics. Also Europa Landing.

Fucking love they brought this show back.

Pure unadulterated survival of the fittest. Somehow it filtered through the BBC's commie filter unchecked.

Fuck off Philli bro's based

>QUICK LADS POST FAVOURITE HISTORICAL BRITISH FIGURE

arron's going all out on louise mensch on twitter, he threw in a carswell jab too

twitter.com/Arron_banks/status/762296711863734272

***LATEST NEWS FROM MANILA LADS***

>ISIS unveil the Philippines as their new breeding ground for jihadis with their latest propaganda
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3368646/ISIS-unveil-Philippines-new-breeding-ground-jihadis-latest-propaganda-video-featuring-secret-Filipino-jungle-training-camp.html

>slums of Manila
newstatesman.com/world-affairs/2014/09/slums-manila-inequality-so-bad-worst-have-no-chance-protest

>'She sat there with an eight-year-old girl on her lap and asked me "what do you want me to do with her?"' Inside a Filipino cybersex den where pot bellied paedophiles pick girls to be abused on webcam
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3393713/She-sat-eight-year-old-girl-lap-asked-want-Inside-Filipino-cybersex-den-pot-bellied-paedophiles-pick-girls-abused-webcam.html

>British paedophile builds house next to Philippines school 'so he can abuse children'
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/british-paedophile-builds-house-next-4858209

>Australian businessman accused of masterminding international paedophile ring after girl’s body found buried under his home shrugs off charges
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2983751/Australian-arrested-Philippines-girl-s-body-buried-home-ran-paedophile-ring-international-clients-depraved-video-haul-shocked-seasoned-police.html

>"Depraved and revolting" paedophile jailed for 19 years for abusing girls in Philippines
itv.com/news/2016-01-26/paedophile-jailed-for-19-years-over-philippines-abuse/
>Horror in Philippine child abuse village
baka.com.au/world/horror-in-philippine-child-abuse-village-20140126-hv9xe.html

>Neill went through the Event Horizon

When the fuck did he do that? I don't remember seeing him do that at all - did it happen at the bit when the women got rekt and broke her spine, or when he was in the airvent?

>not loving little spurdobot

We're culturally enriching him.

Foxic a shit, Thor was robbed

>2 posts in this thread.

SHILL

He's a data miner and doesn't even contribute any more besides recording what town people live in and posting a picture of that town that's been posted, then replying "comfy" when other people post where they live

Cromwell would have triggered article 50 by now and never afraid of anything

Benjamin D'israeli

Based Mountbatten

Cromwell let the Jews back in after centuries because he wanted some finance. What a lad..

A FUCKING REPUBLICAN

>successful film director

>written a screenplay for an adaptation of Flashman

>tfw studio shot it down because it's too offensive for modern audiences

Lusty Louis?

Oliver 'no monarch unless it's me' Cromwell

How did we let this happen lads?

Watched it about ten years ago, he was alone with it and it sent his mind into some demon realm dimension, same place Diane Abbotts mind got sent to.

>He's a data miner
>tfw there are people that actually think the government would hire someone full time to shitpost on a anime imageboard of lads posting memes about robot wars and tony blair

>ib b4 nice try GCHQ

The Chuckle Brothers are actually Mossad sleepers

Datamining shill detected

I seem to recall he said 'My wife and I have spent most of our marriage getting into other people's beds'

Have some ABC - are you the chap who was posting these some time ago?

BETTER A FUCKING REPUBLIC THAN A MONARCHY WITH A MONARCH HEAD OF STATE WHO DOES LITERALLY NOTHING TO STAND UP FOR THE VIEWS OF HER MOST LOYAL SUBJECTS.

BRING ON PRINCE CHARLES AND HIS GOBBY ATTITUDE I SAY.

Shills are well known and not some conspiracy mate. Your protests only confirm my suspicions.

Love how the English 'right wing' is nothing but a bunch of chavs or fat old men

Yes, I have a whole folder of them.

>letting them datamine you

>Media keeps telling me Duterte is some sort of evil dictator

>Do my own research on him

>Turns out he's fucking based

Hmmmm. He's not even Sup Forums, he's a feminist LGBT supporter.

A FUCKING TOWNHALL

WHERE'S YOUR GOOK MONEY KING NOW

>LE WHY WOULD SOMEONE SHILL ON AN ANIME MAYMAY FORUM???

Hmmmmmmmmm

>this is how butthurt the op of the other thread is

Your naive if you don't think it's a possibility.

NICE TRY GCHQ

>jew

Based Barry Chuckle

Brb going for dinner.

Why would GCHQ need to ask our towns?

Keep 'em coming - I feel only a little guilt for making Mountbatten my waifu / husbando across both two and three dimensions

You think GCHQ or the NSA couldn't just break into Sup Forums's servers for our IPs if they actually wanted to find us for some outlandish reason? Or just get a warrant for them? You think gookmoot gives a shit?

There are more orginisations than GCHQ

He just can't even be bothered to google a fucking OP pic for his own troll thread.

>literally nothing in that confirms shills

Ah yes, very impressive