Where did it go so very right?

where did it go so very right?

2002, when The Shield premiered. Oh, haven't watched The Shield? Fuck you, then watch it.

When they decided not to fuck with their programs and let creators have full control

Damned straight.

One of the best finales there's ever been.

I know that's how they got Louis C.K to get his show, but that otherwise sounds like an incredibly risky move, not unlike blank checks at a title pawns

They make shows and fuck you if you don't like them them they are gonna get at least six years.
Even their canceled stuff is good.

Starved was great
Lucky and lights out was good.

When they decided to stop running starship troopers 24/7

They've had a lot of hits so far.
Though I'm not sure how much they've lost on unsuccessful projects I think it must be a winning formula, Adult Swim enjoys similar success for risk taking also.

Why'd they cancel Legit?

Didn't it get FXX'd

good shows

For the second season I think but did not get a third

good tv shows?

Because it got FXX'd. Jim has talked about it in one of his specials.

what is it about the shield?

Some of the storylines make no sense, the side actors are usually shite Yet I thoroughly enjoy it.

way better than the wire

>the americans shitty s5
>the strain in general
>cuckie louie
>American Horror Story is still fucking going.
it's far from perfect idiot. Not to mention some masterpieces like The Bastard Executioner .

It has swagger, and balls. Testosterone fueled mayhem every episode. Makes you want to kick down a door and roust some drug dealing nigs.

Why would you be so mean to him? You assfucking faggot. It's the best network at the moment.

>best network
no it's not. it has a couple of good shows but it's not the best.

Then what is the best network fucko?

>>cuckie louie

lol kys pleb

GOD TIER
Netflix

HIGH TIER
FX
HBO

WORTHLESS TIER
Literally every other network

>louie fucks hot women - the show
>good
no.

name one good thing on netflix you turbo pleb

Netflix was god tier 2 years ago, now it is flooded with generic trash.
FX is high tier for sure but HBO is slipping recently.

The success of Always Sunny helped them figure out their target demographic: braindead 15-35 year old men. Everything they have made since has catered to that and it looks like it's working.

American Crime Story is their only legit kino

Why bother when I know your fragile white male ego will be instantly smashed?

lol try watching the show then kys pleb

>Lights Out
>Terriers
>Justified

Why did FX cancel this sand nigger kino?

nice try, he makes the exact same jokes over and over again. it's not funny louie. stop trying.

How does this theme song go?

All of the netflix original series are great. This is a fact.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>kino
it was fucking horrible. season 3 was just straight up garbage.
>muh gay son
such an interesting storyline

I'm actually surprised it lasted as long as it did.

netflix is shit, mate