Are we all in agreement that Palestine is the good guy?

Are we all in agreement that Palestine is the good guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/07/bible-philistine-israelite-israel-ashkelon-discovery-burial-archaeology-sea-peoples/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Palestine is the good guy

>Palestine is the not good guy

They’re both the bad guy and the good guy. That’s why this conflict has been going on for years.

the*

There's no good guys

>Palestine is the good guy

Non ironically would like to hear what you have to say about this.

are you that guy that used to always post arab girls?

Fuck no

Am Yisrael Chai

The way the UK forced the land agreement on Palestinians and separated it into Israel and Palestine would’ve been considered a war crime today. Still, Palestine violated the agreement when they were given a fair share and attacked them. They lost the war and now they’re demilitarized because of it. Both of them are in the wrong but both of them hate each other so much that neither of them wants to admit defeat.

There are no right sides in the circle of hatred.

Well of course things like that would happen. No nation would give away land easily without consequences.

That guy literally has a statue to Sisi he sleeps with, you don't want his opinion.

Maybe if you didn’t attack them and instead tried to negotiate then you wouldn’t have made things worse for your country.

How is it a war crime if the UK owned the mandate

this but unironically

How?

Because that land belonged to Palestinians at first. You can’t just give land to whomever you please without the original owner agreeing to it. Thing is, the UK has so much power that it can pull itself out of something like this. If it was a smaller and weaker country like Egypt, we would’ve been on trial for war crimes. It’s just abuse of power.

At what point do you differentiate who was the original owner. Jews owned the land before Islam even existed. Why are they not the rightful owners?

we should take as much control away from muslim leaders as possible

Palestinians actually owned that land since biblical times, Israel was next to them. There is proof in religious texts of this, they were rival Arab tribes that would fight each other to establish dominance of their religions.

Also it’s not a good thing to kick out people of where they live and to take their land when they’ve been born there. Moors and other North Africans settles in Spain for centuries until their expulsion by Spanish Christians. Does that mean we should invade them and repeat the same thing over again? Of course not.

Name the Jews who owned that land.

Go on, I'll wait.

By the way, you retarded khazar rape baby, before that land was controlled by muslims it was controlled by the Byzantine Empire. Hope I enlightened your mentally deficient self.

Arabs are close minded idiots and have discovered diplomacy after getting their butt kicked. I'm not denying that we made problem worse.

The term Israel first appears in 1209 in Egyptian texts
I dare anyone to find any evidence of Arabs in Palestine/Israel prior to this date

>tfw not living in the byzantine success timeline

why even live

Philistine was mentioned in the bible dindong

>Ottomans hold almost all of ME for over 500 years
>nothing notable asides from rock throwing happens
>Bunch of Polish """"""""""""""""""""""""""intellectuals"""""""""""""""""""""""""" randomly designate that piece of shit desert as their "homeland"
>mass emigration ensues
>OY GEVALT IGNORING THIS IS ANOTHER SHOAH

Which was written after 1209 BCE
I left out BCE on accident m8, sorry

>there's a good guy

this lol

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/07/bible-philistine-israelite-israel-ashkelon-discovery-burial-archaeology-sea-peoples/

Fair enough

Philistines were Greek settlers

any proof?

They are mentioned in Egyptian sources as being ''sea people'' that occasionally raided them. Greeks had many city states around the mediteranian. Arabs weren't in the levant until the Islamic conquests.

But then again aren't Jews Sattlers?
I mean you came from Eygpt to the Levant and killed the inhabitants (Canaanites)

Both sides have good and bad sides, at the end good guy bad guy is all irrelevant. The country with more power and influence will win which is all that matters.

You have to be seriously mentally retarded to think Israel is the good guy.

According to the bible? Yes, though we killed all the natives.

According to archelogical sources there was never Jewish slavery in Egypt, and the Jews were natives alongside the Canaanites they genocided.

Wether you believe that the modern Jews are descendants of the ancient Jews is a different issue.

I thought one only had to be a very stable genius.

No, you have to support racial distinction, xenophobia, nationalism, colonialism, apartheid, racism to support Israel.

:^(

secular liberal jews are better than islam

DNA studies show we are related tho
God this is complicated. Do you think we just call ourselves Palestinians because of the Roman Greeks named the land Palestine?

(^:

Philistine wasn't even an autonym, it derives from ''polesh'' in Hebrew which means ''invader''.

We need to just agree that we wuz kangaanite n sheeit

My Canaanite broda :)

They're both shit. I hope they wipe each out completely so we can be done with this shit.

no, israel and palestine are both revolting countries

It belongs to the Romans

Is this true, what you said about the name philistine? I mean, is it known by people?

>arabs

They weren't arabs.

Yeah. We have no records written by the Philistines themselves, so we don't know what they called themselves.

People think they were sea people's from Crete so they probably called themselves Minoans or Mycenaeans

We have no mention of Jews In 300BCE

The Jews are the good guys because otherwise we wouldn't have that Israeli posting fucking machines webms.

>I owned this house 25 years ago so it's mine now