WE

WE

Have the cure for cancer but won't give it to you jizzskins because you'll just squander it with your capitalistic ways.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SV2NvkBD4Ck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wakandans are assholes, they always have been. black panther is basically just wonder woman with batmans powers

don't be racist

>its okay for wakanda to have a wall and stop hungry people from coming in

Eh they have to be. The rest of the world is always fucking up.

>Context: The Avengers need to collect a bunch of shards DBZ style to create a MacGuffin and put the world back together. T'Challa has one and pic related ensues.

AYO HOL UP
SO YOU SAYIN
WE CAN CURE CANCER AND SHIEEET
WAIT UP
LISTEN

how are libs gonna justify black batman not helping the rest of africa??

"Cumskin" is exclusively used ironically, right? People don't actually think that's offensive, right?

Give me one (1) good reason straight white males can't be cast in every single TV or movie role.
protip: you can't

yep, whiteys need something to fuel the reverse racism plot

Wakandans suck. Chimp out at every occassion.

If you people think looking like literal jizz is a compliment then so be it.

>inb4austicjizzskin"HurrrJizzcreateslife!" Response

Do people who make that claim about medical sciences having the cure to aids and cancer realize there's a lot of money and publicity and making the cure for those diseases?

Not to mention, if that's the case, why would there have been a cures for any dieases?

wtf I'm offended now

It's hard to believe people are this desperate for something offensive to call white people, and can only come up with this. Embarrassing for them tbqh

>not offensive
>must be a compliment
?

There's more money to be made from "treating" these diseases instead of curing them.

If you cure them then they go the way of things like polio and smallpox.

The only "cures" I can think of from the past surround infectious diseases, which are treated completely with a course of medicine, or prevented completely and in some cases eradicated through vaccines
It is not in the pharma industry's interests to cure your beetus or AIDS forever when you can keep buying medicine every week to keep you healthy or alive

>we have a cure for cancer

Cancer is a blanket term for thousands of molecular problems.

Ok Jizzskin.

Got any evidence I'm white? Getting more embarrassing for you my friend.
>t. mexican

t'challa is mostly right there

stark's entire gimmick is getting in over his head and fucking up because he looks too far into the future and not short-term

wakanda has repelled invasion after invasion from nazis to skrulls. they would eventually lose though

My apologies Pablo

they're a bunch of assholes, just like the amazons

Sounds like you are an elitist cunt

Sep.

youtube.com/watch?v=SV2NvkBD4Ck

Probably because it's fictional.