This movie was overrated by Reddit faggots. It fell apart near the end. Logan never even connected with the girl...

This movie was overrated by Reddit faggots. It fell apart near the end. Logan never even connected with the girl. Admit this movie was average to mediocre at best. You know it's true.

>best superhero movie since TDK

Fuck off

Nope, it was great.

>Logan never even connected with the girl.
yes,except when he dies to protect her and then she cries in his burial.
your a faggot

In the uncensored blu-ray he assfucks her

>it's a wolverine helps a bunch of illegals Mexicans cross the border episode.

He never gave a shit about her as a daughter.

>saw that the kids were all going to get killed
>dying anyway

It was the least he could do

Dafne Keen is a qt and I wish her success in the future

> illegals based on American mutant DNA

>that charls death scene

this movie was fucking shit

>when ure 90 and finally catch what could be your last loli

>saw that the kids were all going to get killed

He only saw that because he empathized with Laura and tagged along in the first place. Remember, he flat out didnt believe her for a good stretch and helped her only out of empathy.

yeah there was no connection with the girl, he was doing random battles all movie then at the end the loli goes "muh daddy" wut.

Also the middle bit with the good old nigga family was not needed. muh shane scene steals was obvious "hey lets put an old epic movie in and draw in a connection"

limo driver wolverine is shit. reddit gore action and fuck bombs drove it.

>Rural negro farmers
Does such a thing even exist?

Or you know he helped her because it was that lady's dying wish and professor x would shut the fuck up about it

jewish diversity scene.

Do mutants exist that can freeze an entire hotel with their mind or slash people's heads off with their claws?

probably, but the government is hiding it

It was the xman version of the last of us

There are real nigger farmers. They live in the south.

Its not average even its absolute shit.

>people actually thought this piece of shit was better than BvS

Actual shit is better than BvS

get some taste child

You first Zack.

So i guess OP is a fag

>He never gave a shit about her as a daughter

Way to miss the subtext. There was never a moment he didn't care about her, it's just that everything he loves dies, that's why he constantly refuses to help, and keeps her at arms length. That's the whole character of Logan in general.

It's not that he's an uncaring guy, it's just that as soon as he does care, shit gets fucked up. Which is exactly what happens again, leading to his death at the end.

he actually has better taste than you. when was the last time you watched something that wasn't made by jews, for children?

>when was the last time you watched something that wasn't made by jews, for children?
Are you implying BvS wasn't made by jews, and isn't for children? kek

Correct.
Also nice evasion, child.

>muh subtext

He treated her like she was an experiment just like the villains. Dont tell me there was ever an emotional connection. Even in the death scene he didn't really care.

>Being this ass blasted

Why do you actually give a shit about someone else's opinion if you personally enjoyed the film? Are you really that autistic? Are you really that desperate for validation?

Because I actually care about cinema?

You might love the fact that hollywood jews are making shit films with no substance for braindead children like you, but not everyone does.

The ending did leave a bad taste in my mouth but it was a pretty good movie over all.

>This movie was overrated by Reddit faggots. It fell apart near the end. Logan never even connected with the girl.

Hello autism my old friend.

>muh Jews
Stop watching all Hollywood films, because every movie has Jew influence you fucking retard.

Wonder Woman is Jewish.
Led Luger is a Jew
Snider is probably a Jew, I don't know I can't be added googling that one.

Stop babbling on about nonsense and go back to Sup Forums

she clearly loves black men
>the first time she smiles is when she sees a black guy (clearly attracted to him)
>next scene is literally her wanting him so badly, but she still doesn't understand the human world so she doesn't know what to do
>a black guy is so nice he giver his phone so she can listen to some music
>you can tell she wants to kiss him but she's too shy so nothing happens
>poor black guy gets killed and laura is later very angry about this

Logan is a great movie, promoting a real love, a human passion. It's not reddit, it's pure kino.

What a stupid fucking post, go back to playing videogames or some other shit hobby that's more on your level.

Quick question: Do I need to have seen days of future past and x-men apocalypse to know what the fuck is going on in this? Because I thought Prof. Picard was dead.

It fell apart from the beginning. The movie is carried on 17 years of history and doesn't work as a standalone, if only because the overarching plot aside from the character drama was fucking horrible.

>iPhone voiceover exposition
>First half of the movie consists of Logan, Xavier and Laura going to Uninteresting Locale and doing dramatic things, followed up by a scene of Donald & Call of Duty Mercenaries going to the exact same locale to learn that the former group is in another castle
>Generic science man antagonist
>Reavers are barely even mentioned and aren't even unique
>Donald gets the shaft after his brilliant introduction, culminating in the shittiest death scene in capeshit history
>Taliban's death was equally retarded
>The entire fucking third act/Eden

Could win an award for acting. Jackman and Stewart were both fantastic.

None of the timelines sync with this movie anyway so just pretend it's an alternate future... Which it might be? Honestly fox doesn't know what the fuck to do with the xmen timeline now.

Nah, you're fine as long as you have a basic notion of what's a mutant and who is wolverine and Prof. Xavier

Logan is pretty isolated story. Don't worry about it.

The other movies get some mentions, but they never really go beyond that.

>Do I need to have seen days of future past and x-men apocalypse to know what the fuck is going on in this?
No, the plot is standalone, even the off-screen character-driven subplot. Logan is very much a sequel to the original trilogy, so if you've seen that you should get the drama, which is about all the film's worth.

Fuck you she's part of the comics and show from the 90s. Stop spreading misinformation you cuck and Logan was an incredible movie!

It's not the inclusion of the character that is the issue, it's the writing of her. Specifically her (nonexistent) relationship with Logan.

>all the evil cops are white southerners
>scene where honest black family man is harassed by bigoted redneck stereotypes (Not all whites!)
>Logan has to help a posterboard multiracial cast of children (no white males though) "cross the boarder" to a country where they can be safe from white southerners

It never recovered from the retarded as shit farm sequence.

What's so bad about removing all mutants? They are a menace to the world.

id be glad if it was a the last of us rip off

So the adamantium was killing him?

boneitis

>overrated
Who cares. It was a great movie. Enjoy it and stop worrying about the expectations of Reddit.

Look a wild DC shill.

fuck you reddit get the fuck out

>watching movies is a hobby

Even TDK is overrated and average.

last of us movie would still be good af. Well id watch it

the introduction of mutant kids squad was a mistake, they should've arrived Eden and found all the kids already slaughtered, and as a last ditch effort Logan gets x23 to Canada to save the last of their kind.

The movie lost focus the moment they found all the kids

Granted it's about 10x as long, but the bonding between Joel and Ellie is far more fleshed out than the one in Logan, so if you've already played the game, the movie's not going to be as good

7/10 movie right up until charles dies. Movie went to shit as soon as the cunny opened her mouth. Shitskin kids were especially shit

little kid had 3 speeds

>deaf mute
>spanish jibberish
>mary sue

fucking 90 pounds and throwing grown men around like ragdolls.

It's not just reddit nigga its pretty much most people who saw it.
>You know it's true
Fuck off this shit is opinion.

Dafne Keen is a cute! A CUTE!

I only liked it when they arrive at the hotel. It's pretty shitty onwards to Xavier having a stroke.

The previous Wolverine was better

I loved the way that she actually moved like Logan in some of these scenes. That was a nice touch and something a lot of directors might have overlooked.

The man fumbled when an interviewer asked for his influences. He has shit taste and is obsessed over another style over substance piece of crap Excalibur.

cringe

Choke on a black cock, faggot

>It fell apart near the end
Fell from where? The movie was bad from minute 1.

cringe

I heard lot of people talking about how good this is but I quitted pretty much in the first scene

>"mexican" thugs who can't speak spanish
>they see he takes no damage but when they shot him he almost dies, but they don't keep shotting him
>he performs 2 moves and kills them all, blood everywhere

I know it's a movie for kids and manchildren but still, it wasn't even fun

>the middle bit with the good old nigga family was not needed

The setting was an excellent way to frame a number of things that were important to the story. The farm is the primary way the film illustrates Logan's constant whining about how he ruins the lives of everyone he touches (namely: he ruins the lives of everyone at the farm). It highlighted how alien Charles and Logan's existences were compared to "normal" humanity. It allowed the audience to see Logan and Charles' friendship in a setting where they weren't being shot at or living in squalor, letting the audience see how much they actually cared about and respected each other (which added heft to Charles' death later in the film). It Illustrated the differences in how Charles and Logan choose to use their powers (Charles in calming the horses, Logan in fighting the ranchers). It showed (in what might be the film's greatest moment) Logan's love for and devotion to Charles when he chooses to run up the stairs to help a dying Charles rather than rescue Laura.

I'm sure those things could have been done differently, but the time the film spends on the farm is hardly wasted.

Friendly reminder that Logan takes place is a timeline alternate for the Prime time line as well as the First Class reboot timeline, so Hugh can still come back
>Logan kills Jean and gets super depressed
>This directly leads into The Wolverine where he loses a part of his regeneration
>In the DoFP time line he still clearly shows the grey hair of losing his powers
>We go to a new timeline wherein he still has depleted healing factor but has the sword from that one jap chick so it proves that jean died, because that was his whole reason to go to Japan, because that one Jap promised he could finally kill him
>Future timeline after DoFP with no sentinels but still has the battle scars from The Wolverine
>it's the same writing and directing staff

Hopefully one of you faggots makes a youtube video about this and goes viral.

Daphne a CUTE. Papa scene a shit.

completely forgettable

>movie introduces old, broken Logan to X23
>instead of an alpha teaching his new cub how to fucking wreck shit we got a retarded road trip baby sitter story with that impossibly forced father daughter dichotomy right at the end.

Nothing really besides certain special interest groups wanting to manufacture then for their own nefarious purposes. Mutants were the next step for humanity but it was going to eventually wipe out normal humans and normal humans were like naw fuck this.

I thought it was really great up until the diversity kids showed up and turned the third act into typical
brainless capeshit.

One of the best modern films Hollywood has done. Impeccable exploring of religion, end of a (frontier) era, Westerners, mutants. Ties neatly together a bunch of Christian concepts to the Westerner themes (like great western classics). Very well shot, edited, cut etc.

4.5/5.

That scene was normal for me. I'm 29. Maybe my age makes me less emotional.

The only thing I liked about Logan was its lack of background music.

He dies protecting all the children, tho. It's not exclusive to Daphne. He sees the chance to fuck up the Reavers and takes it. It's about as altruistic as you can hope for from Logan. In no way does that magically created familial bonds between Logan and X23

>altruistic
nice of you to bring this word up as this film was heavy on religion.

It started falling apart when Logan 2.0 showed up.

I preferred Apocalypse. Atleast that one had a decent villain and wasn't globalist propaganda.

>wasn't globalist propaganda.
The heroes from America saved the world. how is that not globalist? Or am I missing the joke.

>two white supermutants save the fucking future of mankind
>this is a globalist propaganda
if this is globalist propganda then im for it desu