At least you graduated university...

At least you graduated university... Sup Forums trolled me into thinking university was a jewish scam but all the decent jobs I see listings for require a degree.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehindubusinessline.com/news/army-jco-bsf-jawan-killed-as-pakistan-fires-rockets-at-bsf-post/article9675220.ece
business-standard.com/article/current-affairs/india-was-ready-to-cross-loc-use-nuclear-weapons-in-kargil-war-115120300518_1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you deserve it for listening to /pol

Sup Forums saved you from wageslavery.

>He listened to Sup Forums
My buddy is starting out with a 6 figure salary from Microsoft at 21

Just learn a trade

Try college. I got hired on as an apprentice right out of the gate. Do you live in Ontario? Should be free next fall if you're low income. Even if you don't like what you pick, if you work a few years in a job you get experience, and make connections and that's what gets you better jobs these days unless you absolutely excel, picked a very in demand major, etc.

>Sup Forums trolled me into thinking university was a jewish scam
if you live in the US maybe, in any other country in world this is bullshit, if bill gates dropped college in other place he would be a hobo

>sees retarded post
>it's a leaf

EVERY TIME

In the end it's all about knowing the right people, so, degree or not, you wasted your potential here already

Have a good one

Yes im in Ontario doesn't that depend on your parents income? I'm tired of being doomed to lowtier wageslavery I want to get an education

Not sure 2bh, sounds right but I think over a certain age it may not depend on their income.

I hope this is true I just want to become successful I'm tired of wasting my life on this site

Most of my uni friends still work at starbucks and they're 23-24. College seems like a better option, trades especially. Lower tuition fees, better chances of landing a job.

t. Automotive technician who couldn't find an apprenticeship/journeyman

Not trying to be argumentive but the stats I read show way more jobs were created for university grads in recent years and they make more money.

I know it's a Sup Forums meme but even the two friends I have who studied compsci at York and Ryerson have decent jobs in their field.

>mfw automotive technicians post on Sup Forums

>mfw just notified that I've been put on academic probation and have had a hold placed on enrolling in classes for this semester until I go talk to an academic advisor
Welp, looks like I might actually kill myself.

>mfw people die from sepsis and cholera in your country because you dont understand what toilets are

Mommy and daddy paying tuition?

Because it's true, university/college is literally a scam. If you actually want an education that's useful, go to trade school.

No. All on me.
I'm the first person in my immediate family to go to an actual university.

Can I get a link to the studies? I wanna share it with my starbucks friends to make fun of them.

Sup Forums is just full of bad ideas. I'm glad I was the ripe old age of 21 when I first came here in 2010 and wasn't a gullible little shithead like you.

Dude west is communism done right. All levels of work are seen with respect

you have to add a reaction image when you add a mfw , you literal brainlet.

yeah , I was thinking that too.

Please banter in a shared langauge like every other nation does desu
I talked to the Pakistani guys at the gas station today nice people

>Please banter in a shared langauge like every other nation does desu
I'm talking in English . wtf you talking about?

>I talked to the Pakistani guys at the gas station today nice people
>he fell for the Islam meme
you don't get their end game , first they talk nicely to you , and then in a flash of a second they'll force you to convert.

Pakistanis are forced to act nice in America. You cannot trust Muslims. They'll talk about peace and aman in your face but tell their community members to have 24 children each secretly. And more their population grows, more agressive they become. Also, atleast educated black guys are rational but in case of Muslims, the more you educate them more dangerous they become

tfw unironically a menaboo who intendeds to teach English in Egypt or Lebanon or tunsia :-(
I’m gonna literally educate them and prepare them to communicate. Sounds like you live near a border or had bad experiences with pakis?
>tfw wasn’t born an Indian Sufi Muslim

what is stopping you from going to university?

>Sounds like you live near a border or had bad experiences with pakis?
thehindubusinessline.com/news/army-jco-bsf-jawan-killed-as-pakistan-fires-rockets-at-bsf-post/article9675220.ece

jesus desu I hope everything gets better and no nukes are dropped

Muslims of non subcontinental origins may be good, I don't know. But subcontinental Muslims are worst category of humans

Any desk job that isn't total shit willneed a degree. Now, what did you do in the meantime, you surely learned a trade, right ?

business-standard.com/article/current-affairs/india-was-ready-to-cross-loc-use-nuclear-weapons-in-kargil-war-115120300518_1.html

As a paki, I'm sad retarded hindu dindus like you exist. I get along super well with desi bros here, but shit talkers like you on the internet are, well, shit talkers.

die msulim scum.

I'm atheist but, again, I'm sad desis like you exist. Your close mindedness and ignorance is on the same level as wahabbi muslims.

>Your close mindedness and ignorance is on the same level as wahabbi muslims.
literally what , you behead our soldiers and then expect we will give respect to you?
on what basis?

don't argue with bhaktis, nationalist hindus/pakis are some of the most retarded people on the planet, don't feed it

>tfw just finished the fall semester with straight A's
>instead of spending money im actually getting paid 1000's(3k to be specific) in excess each semester because I have good grades
gonna apply for more scholarships this weekend to hopefully make some more money in spring semester

>took out my old class photo catalogs
>look everyone up on linkedin
>turns out i am the ONLY one who only has a BSc rather than MSc
>the asian guy is naturally an MD and scientist already at age 26