/bb/ Big Brother 19

HOH: Cody
Veto: Alex
Nominations: jillian, alex

Temptation:josh got the golden apple (safe for the week)
Temptation #2 : Paul won the fan vote and is safe for 3 weeks. Hasn't told the other HGs

previously on /bb/ megan self evicted

Other urls found in this thread:

globegazette.com/news/local/family-friends-warmly-recall-dillin-nickson/article_57062180-60b9-11e0-b50d-001cc4c002e0.amp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Raven is so gross

Someone post the image of Elena and Jessica sitting by the pool.

the tiddy was too much to handle

3rd for /ourguy/

dominique talking about incest

gee, i wonder who this could be

So who will Cody put up if he can't put up Paul?

Every time Elena walks into a room there's someone feeling her up.

>globegazette.com/news/local/family-friends-warmly-recall-dillin-nickson/article_57062180-60b9-11e0-b50d-001cc4c002e0.amp.html
Cody' s brother passed away while he was in Afghanistan. Feels bad

That's not Cody

Reminder that Shrimpman was an elite-level HG and completely revolutionized gameplay

Shame that none of the HGs that watched OTT are taking a page out of his playbook

most navy women just get knocked up so they can dip out early and enjoy veteran benefits for life (as little as they are).

megan chose to leave single, dye her hair, gain 50lbs, walk dogs, and have a fake anxiety disorder.

t. navy baby

How will /bb/ react when Cody doesn't even try to put up Paul?

jason or ramses

comedy option is he gets frazzled on the spot (if paul whips his thing out at the ceremony) and nominates jessica or something

lmao

there is such a big difference between the eyes of a warrior/hunter/alpha (see pic)

and the dead eyes of an insane narcissistic

>listen feeds in background
>Christmas' voice sounds exactly like Krispy's

lewd

Cody the type of nigga to buy a guinea pig from a pet store and then strangle it while making eye contact the entire time right there in the parking lot because he was too excited to drive home first

kevin is emulating shrimp's game pretty well early on, but nobody will ever come close to the true shrimpman

BB 19 POWER RANKINGS

>Autistic Übermensch tier
Cody
>god tier
Kevin
>very solid tier
Dominique
Elena
Whistlenut
Josh
Mark
>good to decent tier
Alex
Christmas
Paul
Matt
Ramses
>whatever tier
Jillian
Jessica
Raven

You are making bridgefags look bad

>dom
>very solid

>ramses
>good to decent

>raven
>whatever

shit rankings, where's the power rankings guy from 18/OTT?

Why is Cody sitting alone at the corner of the table autisticly staring at people?

>Unironically great tier
Kevin
>Ironically great tier
Cody
>Trash tier
everybody else

Because he's going to murder all of them tonight in their sleep and claim the $500k by being the only remaining houseguest.

paul seems like a terribly overconfident cook who makes slop and thinks he's chef tier.

What else would he do? Talk? To people?

>shit rankings, where's the power rankings guy from 18/OTT?
He ragedquit because this season is fucking garbage

first houseguest to shit his pants as strategy

Are you blind? Has Kevin tried cracking a bunch of jokes and being happy go lucky?

I say he's trying to blend in, analyze the others, and then figure how he's going to play them like puppets

jesus

Guess who he was staring at

alpha as fuck

dominique is pretty much the press secretary of cody

just curious, what was the point of you making the new thread reddit? why did you make it early? it's such a weird obsesson. yeah, we're talking about last thread loser, I'm just asking what your mental illness is

its cool, you tried

Megan? He doesn't like her very much.

jesus christ his eyes are so dead

>>when roasties are talking about their nails and you're thinking about that slab of human hamburger you cleaned up in ramadi

Is it just me or does Christmas look like a fit Lexi Belle?

hahahahahahah lolololololooloolooolol your Sup Forums post is so funny ommmmmmmmmggggggggggggggggggggg

you mean raven?

>bible stories with dominique
>paul telling stories

these feeds suck

she reminds me of this slut from Scrubs

hnnng

>Elena constantly playing with her tits

Raven has not stopped putting salt on her food. It must be really bad.

the feeds always suck when paul is present. as soon as another convo gets fun paul will run in there and telll you all about how cool he is

>dominique reading the bible to ramses
Is this her subtle away of condemning his homosexuality?

I feel that.

Really sad

>reciting scripture to fag ramses on how God will punish him

How manys people do you think he's killed?

She only wants to save him from eternal damnation user

God they really chose the right cast for the temptation theme

It must be really boring sitting inside all day and not being able to smoke weed. Isnt it practically legal in california? why do they let them drink dangerous alcohol but not smoke a little weed?

>they let them drink dangerous alcohol
they don't

Full house of truth

Weed is still against federal law. Yeah you can run your local dispensary or whatever but the feds aren't going to be happy with CBS showing people sparking up in prime time.

Also they really don't get that much alcohol anymore.

It was just Windex he was drinking.

raven and kevin feed on

I wouldn't wanna be stoned around these people, Cody and Kevin maybe but everyone else would act all strange

This is an incredibly sexually aggressive female cast. Paul's the only guy who kind of flirt on the same wave-length. The rest of the guys don't know how to react.

Cody looks like a high test version of Sufjan Stevens

You stop counting. You learn you never can count. Bullets fly and you never know where they land. You inspect the dead. You might find dozens. Who knows who killed who.

Meg and Bridgette did the fusion dance apparently.

Rape is unlikely to cause pregnancy.

t. reputable doctor

the sex demon has entered the bible study

This dude could be in movies
His natural brood is a great look

IM NOT FUCKING AROUND

Old news
It's established that Elena is the hottest

>not dominique

Do I need to turn back on the feeds, gdamn.

The only people from OTT that should join the main show would be Shrimp and Shelby.

sup /milk/ bro

We need Vietnam flashback edits

imagine in jury house with them they put their pusy on your face all day!

How do I get a BB HG tier gf bros?

literally any season has only 2-3 players worth bringing back for another run, even if it's different format

Be attractive

Move to LA and hang out in bars

Get fit and get a lobotomy

Just got back from Baby Driver

Anything interesting happen in the last 3 hours?

What is your point?

so i'm new to BB. do these "outsider" groups ever win? because right now it seems like ramses, alex, jill and raven have no chance in hell.

Just Elena slutting it up.
Is Baby Driver any good?

Kevin is savage

How was it?

How long will /ourmobster/ last

Paul was part of the outsider alliance during the first weeks of BB18, but managed to reach F2 by being a rat

If you mean nerdy/weird types, a lot of them have won.

If you mean people who are in the minority at the outset... well, it's happened.

It was actually really good. But the third act was weak

Groups? No

But some of the members can make it far when their group gets taken out and the other side cannibalizes itself

Paul promised him jury

Dr Will, Dan, Jordan

Depends on how strong the main alliance is and if they can keep it up before inevitably self destructing.

>Alex thinks jury consists of 8 people

What was Cody eating i couldn't tell?