Final verdict on Grant Morrison's Bat-Epic?

Final verdict on Grant Morrison's Bat-Epic?

It was good

Fuck you, it was great!

It was amazing

Fucking awesome, easily the best Batman in a long time.

Zur-En-Ar

Spectacular.

Vol 2. of Batman Inc. is exceptional.

Best Batman. Dick Bats and Damian had the best chemistry.

It's the most dynamic batman run I've ever read. Which isn't to say other runs and arcs on Batman haven't been good, but I've never been actively anticipating each and every issue of a comic until Morisson's Batman

Batman inc was diversity done right,

Speaking of that, what's everyone's favourite member?
I'm torn between El Gaucho and Man-of-Bats

Same for me. The Man of Bats issue was so fun.

El Gaucho and Nightrunner, i really liked a more nightwing inspired character.

Didn't read, but it sucks

With your permission, I would like to screencap your post and submit it as a banner

Nightrunner and Black Bat.

Q: Describe Sup Forums in 5 words or less

Definitely Batman of Japan.

Based Morrison. Bat-Family reboot lead-in by Dick-Bats and evolvingly lovable Damian = best partnership to ever 'ship.

>Lord Death Man
It's pure gold.

I loved his issue because Burnham's art really works well to show just how HARD Man-of-Bats hits. Like, when one of the other characters fights someone it looks cool, but with Man-of-Bats you see this blur and then the fucker's flattened. When he hits someone, it feels like less of a punch and more of an impact.
Plus I just love his character, how through a lot of the issue he feels like an old man playing at being a hero, and his sons fed up with having to put on a costume and act like a team, but then later on he gets gut-shot and surrounded and he just refuses to go down.

Kind of a chore to read because of how often there was a change in artists. Sometimes he worked with great ones like Quietly, Burnham, or Stewart and then you get Tony Daniel or Philip Tan