Tfw want republicans to lose next election so Sup Forums goes back to being comfy reasonable center-right wingers (not...

>tfw want republicans to lose next election so Sup Forums goes back to being comfy reasonable center-right wingers (not Sup Forums tier) like it was before the election and all the leftypol faggots fuck off

No the biggest problem is American politics in general this site can never be the same since the Trump election.

I want leftypol and t_d to fuck off. Old Sup Forums was right wing in terms of immigration and borders but didn't care about shit like gay marriage and abortion

Everyone on Sup Forums is an upper-middle class chicano neoliberal who roughly shared policy preferences with hillary clinton but knew she was a bad candidate

even the non-americans

SOCIALLY LIBERAL
ECONOMICALLY CONSERVATIVE

Is there any political stance more based than center-right? Truly the patrician choice

>Old Sup Forums was right wing in terms of immigration and borders but didn't care about shit like gay marriage and abortion
You just described current Sup Forums

>bad candidate
That's a fucking understatement.

>unironically see people shilling open borders and multiculturalism now and any opposition to that is met with hurr Sup Forums

not really

>center-right wingers

There is absolutely nothing wrong with center-right politics.

Trump is pretty much guaranteed to win the next election you stupid shill, I can't wait for you to get BTFO a second time

It's called trolling.

>goes back to being comfy reasonable center-right wingers
Neither Sup Forums nor Sup Forums remotely reflected such values prior to the goaste grade prolapsing of Sup Forums.
In fact the only people who use terms like "leftypol" are Sup Forumstards themselves. Go back:

Parents are upper middle or middle class but they never made it due to apathy and agree with people like Bernie and Corbyns policies but actively don't associate with them for image reasons

Sup Forums has always been anti-authoritarian left leaning and that isn't left as in what Americans consider left but as in actual left.

I don't support multiculturalism I support the blending of all cultures into one uniform global culture that will wipe away your and everyone else's retarded traditions and history.

>Sup Forums was left leaning

Yeah, no. It was libertarian. People on here supported Ron Paul the most in 2008.

>center right wing
Um... No sweetie.

Sup Forums has become a shitty /r/politics-tier colony since 2016
call someone a faggot or a nigger and you get told to "go back to Sup Forums"

>there is literally nothing stopping me from calling someone a nigger except the fear that someone might tell me to go back to Sup Forums abloobloo Sup Forums is ruined

>WAHHHH ITS NOT AN ECHO CHAMBER LIKE LE BASED POL
Cry more.

Go back to Sup Forums faggot

Go on /k/. It's still the last libertarian board left.

there's no use to this board anymore other than generals where everyone segregates themselves to their respective general. country shitposts are for /bant/, Sup Forums is for political shitposts and memes, /his/ is to be an armchair historian, /trv/ is for discussing travel related topics.

delete this board and put itbout of its misery

obese kekistani hands typed this post

What about /bant/ what was even the goddamned point?

I've cut out Sup Forums and Sup Forums browsing by 90% since this new years and haven't been happier. Plan to hopefully wean myself off completely by spring.

No because while this board might be shit and without purpose, it's still better than all those boards combined

I've been on Sup Forums since before the flags and it's always been moderate, slightly left leaning, which makes sense since we come here specifically to engage with and learn about other cultures and people.

What I want is to have fewer fucking Sup Forums threads created here. I've started to just report threads about race statistics and race mixing and shit. I'm sick of them taking up almost as much room as fucking generals do. If you want to talk about that shit, fuck off to Sup Forums, we don't need 20 threads a day about it.

I just stop by here for my region's generals (to muck around), and innocuous stuff like flags and "what are the favourite snacks of your country?"

A more politicized Sup Forums. When Sup Forums got mandatory country flags, it turned into Sup Forums 2.0, i.e.
>his cunt doesn't have a right to bear arms
>the absolute STATE of non-Americans
>goldenface.png

The compulsion for paranoid losers to verify their own madness is stronger than the will to learn, to change and perhaps even acknowledge that you were wrong.

You are sadly probably correct.

I think they're splitting interests/communities too much desu

>country shitposts are for /bant/
And yet we do the shitposts. That board only repost what we do.
>Sup Forums is for political shitposts and memes
>memes
What?
>/trv/ is for discussing travel related topics
And yet we have discussions about travelling sometimes.
Go back to the cesspool you came from if you don't like here.

At this point, Sup Forums has turned into a collection of only /XYZ country or region or ethnicity generals/. And Sup Forums is intended to be used as a reactionary news and political discussion board.
Any shitposts/off-topic posts take up """valuable""" thread space, so banter(shitpost)-specific threads theoretically belong in /bant/

Strangely Sup Forums got really bad with leftshitters just like the past 2 months though. On Sup Forums it was shortly after the election. Don't know if newfags or idiots being brainwashed into joining the hysteria.

I honestly believe it's just the silent lefties that have usually not cared enough to engage, but have finally had enough and are scared of the right wing influence creeping in so they're finally actually posting instead of staying silent.

Not even left wing but I just think it's fun to piss off alt right kiddies because they sperg out so easily.

That too.

confirmation bias at work

The only people who actually buy into the “old Sup Forums was le based Sup Forums lite xDDD” theory are braindead newfags that migrated here from reddit in 2015 after seeing a le epik /r/Sup Forums post and are incapable of seeing the difference between banter and serious autism. Pic related, Sup Forums in 2013. Not to mention the fact that Sup Forums served as an indirect pipeline to /leftypol/, as users migrated to /ref/ and then /leftypol/. Anyone who tries to dispute this is a disgusting newnigger faggot that needs to go back to plebbit immediately.

I'm surprised people people still think this shit is funny like "do u want colombian/jap gf/KARA BOĞA/you wish you were 11 foot protestant etc, those threads are the worst. Country graphs aren't a problem if it's some sort of new statistic or some dumb meme one but things like IQ I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now.