There are no words

There are no words.

There are no words.

There are no words.

There are no words?

dr doom cried because they missed the baxter building.

Those are words.

So is Daddyyyyy. Kinda.

LOL little nigga look like the Cosby kid

>Those are words.
there are no words

the hell is going on here?

There are NO words

Context?

>Context?

There are no words

There were words, but now there are no words.

looks like 9/11

There are no words for what's wrong with that.

That is some boner.
There are no words.

>looks like 9/11

There are no words.

There are two words
Romita Jr

Man comics in 2001 sure were embarrassing in their ham-handed attempts to address topical issues.

Good thing they learned their lesson and have stopped doing that forever.

>There are two words
Romita Jr
>Man comics in 2001 sure were embarrassing in their ham-handed attempts to address topical issues.
>Good thing they learned their lesson and have stopped doing that forever.

There are no words.

>Romita Jr
Romita Jr? The Romita Jr?

>Romita Jr
>Romita Jr? The Romita Jr?

There are no words.

>There are no words
There are no words? The words that there are?

[INSERT WORDS HERE]

I wonder how long that kid hunted down his dad only to see him use the ultimate escape move

[There are no words.]

There are no words.

There are no words.

ERROR
WORDS NOT FOUND

there are no words

there are no words

I'm different

Hey kids, welcome back to the Littlest Learners Channel!

Today's Word-Of-The-Day is...

bill the prompts gone blank. Why are there no words?

There are no words.

there there are no words are there are no words no there are no words words there are no words

>Context?

HE DINDU NUFFIN

Crtl+F 'Words'
Results: 0 of 0

>HE DINDU NUFFIN

There are no words.

MY GOD!! There are no words!

T H E R E A R E N O W O R D S

WORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDS

THIS POST LEFT INTENTIONALLY BLANK

Excuse me waiter, I believe I ordered no words.

T̵̵̠͎̤̮̖̺͖̤̙̿ͤ͂̍̅̑̀̚ͅḨ̷̥͔̭̜̜͕ͪ͑̏͌̎̀ͪ̅ͥ̓ͯ̈́̃̅̕͜͟ͅĘ̴̶̼̭͍̖̜̬̪̺͓̬̮͖̰̝͕͕̣̮ͬ̃͒͐͂̃̾͊͊͞R̓̑̇̒̋̊ͩ͆̇̊ͣ͐͠҉̶̧̝͕̜̝̦̜̳̜̖͍̳͚̖̯͠E̛͚͈̤̰ͪͯͮ̆́͊̀͞ ̸̸̤̱̝̯̬͉͍̗̔ͮͪ͊̊̈́̔͂̊̍͆̇ͬ́̚̚A̶̸̛̩̳̫̼ͩ͆̆̌̀R̶̶̡̯̲͕̗̼̝̯̪͉̭̠̣̘̹̂͌͑̐ͧ̈́ͥ̔ͮͭͣ̒̔ͯ̉̆̚͡E̢͉̜͓̤̘͔ͥͮ̄̎̾ͩ̌ͬͯ̏͛͌̾̀̚͘͜͠ ̻̺͈̪̜̦̠̱̗̯̺̼͆͊ͪ̔ͥ͐͊̀͊̎͡͝N̯̗̮͇̜̼͓̜͔̻̟̬͔͕̱̘̥͕̑̋͋ͨ͒͘͡O͚̘̩̲̝͂̾̉ͥ͒ͩͩͯ̿͋ͩ̊ͮ̉͐́̚͟͡͝ ̷̧̳̹͚͔̱͇̹̹͇͍͍̳̜̣̗̞̎͒̅̍̀̈́ͧ̅́Ẃ̷̷̧̬͙͙͚͚͕͖̩̫͓ͣ̅̓̃ͭ̋͒͐͊̑͋̏ͦ͌͟ͅȌ̪̼͚͈̞̥͉̼̲͔̬͙̣̬̖̉̐ͩ̑͌̓̊ͣ̒̈́ͮ̂͑͌̃̚̕͘͞R̽ͤ̅́ͨ̇͌̓ͩ̓͏͎͙̫̳̼̪̩͎̝̯̹̰̥̜̮̭̮̥̞D̹̖̺͓͎̬͙̘̱͕ͪ̀͊̆ͨ̄̊͘̕Ŝ̨̧̢̫̠͖̝̝̱̲̝̟̘̬͚̉̅̾̋͛́̀͛ͩ̒̉̽ͯͬ̔̊̉ͥ̕ͅ

There are no words.

post your face when 9/11

Words? There aren't any?

dang, how'd you do that?

If only all JMS dialogue was this good

Any anons I came to this thread because I heard you guys were discussing Spider man. With real words!

BIG FEET

>black kid
>"Daddy!"

There are no words.

There are no words.

nested spoiler tags
you take the usual tag but put spoilers inside of it
there there are no words are there are no words no there are no words words there are no words

>Readers who complain about lack of content are sometimes really complaining about lack of clarity. As comics embrace more extended plotlines, many writers have found it increasingly awkward to work in the kind of expository dialogue that catches readers up at the beginning of every issue -- which can cause problems if you don’t remember every page of the issue you read a month ago.

>Marvel’s decision to add recap pages to its books is a crucial element in making decompressed storytelling work. Recaps catch the reader up without the writer having to use expository dialogue or flashbacks that become superfluous in the trade paperback. The only problem is making room for the recaps around the ad pages. DC has been a little more uneven about this practice, but many Vertigo miniseries, in particular, have also made use of the device.

>And the same goes for modern comics pacing. You wouldn’t want Brian Bendis to have to hurry up his Daredevil plotline and miss the great interchanges between Foggy and Matt, or the Kingpin’s wife and son.

you guys are philistines

There are no words.

How can there be no words if "there", "are", "no" and "words" are words?

How Can Words Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

none

get back to your thread, lord death man

Came to this thread for words. But there are none...

Doom cried because he didn't think of it first.

doom thinks everything he does is for some greater good only he can imagine. It's not out of character to be disgusted by a act of evil he would view as senseless and wasteful, crying might be a bit of a stretch tho,

>Man comics in 2001 sure were embarrassing in their ham-handed attempts to address topical issues.
Well what the fuck were they supposed to do, ignore it?

Well I guess this was a better response then the shut it all down remove all the building destruction from upcoming films that everybody else had.

DC didn't acknowledge it and we're not taking a big shit on their embarrassingly patriotic fumble, so.

Acknowledge it with a heartfelt letter to readers affected and maybe some sort of uplifting picture for good PR. An entire comic is a bit excess is hindsight.

Emphasis on in hindsight

DC did acknowledge it, they made an anthology volume called 9-11.

Also, I'm pretty sure one of the stories in it is literally called "There are no words"

Thanks user your post and trips are hilarious.

To explain its humor, there are no words.

What did he mean by this?

Really makes you think huh.

Wow I hate spiders now.

There are no words

The author was like: fuck it. I just can't anymore..

FIRST ONE WHO TALKS GETS TO STAY ON MY AIRCRAFT!

That's a lot of no words.

_____ ___ __ ____.

>Well what the fuck were they supposed to do, ignore it?

YES!!!

You don't write stories about exciting city destroying comic battles and then turn around and have DOCTOR FUCKING DOOM SOB AT THE HORROR!

That comes off as completely disingenuous.

Jetfuel can't melt steel

There are no words

Only AAAAUUUAARGGHHH

>being pro skub

THERE ARE NO WORDS

>Wanting the terrorists to win
There are no words

JEEZ!

To be fair it would not be as easy for dc almost every single marvel hero lives in new York I'm pretty sure dcs only new Yorker is Harley Quinn.

There are no words for how qt that cat is.

WORDS CAN KILL

Speaking of national crisis, was there an in-verse reason why she didn't stop katrina

Mutants deal with mutant problems.

But not if there are no words.

Are there words?

Is "Daddyyyyyyyyyyy!" not a word?

probably would have caused an even bigger hurricane somewhere else

It is only one word so it doesn't count as 'words'

What is the problem exactly?

Is this miles morales?

DEEPEST LORE