Red Letter Media

A NEW PLINKETT video has been released!

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE

Is it better than the original Plinkett?

Stop that crap

sage

>spams video for a week straight

no one cares dude.

sage

This video is amazing!!
You are gonna be the next Pewdiepie XD

Wow jack are you aftraid somebody is stealing your meal ticket

At least you remembered to take your trip of this time asshole
>captcha CENTER OVERTAKE

Faggot

>RLM didn't make the review he wanted
>so he makes one while doing an impression of their meme character

>triggered rlm-fags every thread
You're doing god's work OP

You tell him Jack
Now call him a filthy nigger

>Threadly reminder RLM lost 5K subs in one day due to their transformer stunt and are using fake accounts to bolster the number even higher

>dat delusion

>rlm-fags refuses to accept the truth about these drunk hacks

I don't know what's worse, RedLetterMedia for having such shitty content , or its autistic fanbase that love them so much yet get completely assblasted whenever they don't have the same opinions as them.

Being this buttblasted that your fake friends dont share your opinions

Listen retard, there aren't any Disney fanboys or rlm-fags that are getting triggered. What's happening is that people are tired of your fucking shilling. Posting a thread is one thing, but these obvious replies you leave are beyond retarded. Not a single person likes your dumb video and samefagging with some VPN isn't convincing anyone.

good vid,
congratulations, op

Maybe, just *maybe* people like my video?

What have you created?

I like your video op. Keep it up

I think this video is awesome!
You eat too much dookie and have a bad attitude towards creative people you meanie!

At least you're admitting it's you this time. And no they don't. First of all people reply that it's good within 5 minutes when it's an hour long video. Second of all it's so obviously all the same reddit guy writing it. I've been here long enough to know that the people here are seldom enthusiastic and when they are they don't use exclamation points. They also don't sound like a facebook group of girls complimenting each others nails.

Wow this is so great!

The last part is so so funny XD

This is what I mean, people here don't use XD

I finally clicked the link just to give you a thumbs down.

>Making an hour long video getting mad at a Youtuber being more successful than you

Reddit is that way

are you really this fucking retard you cant tell when people are ironic shitposting
>no no it has to be a shill invander in my secret club

Mike when are you gonna get rid of all these niggers posting their filthy dicks inside of our beautiful white angels

It's a good video. It's more of a plinkett review than the last plinkett review we got which was pathetic garbage.

I thought about it but I'm not convinced this is the case yet.