What the fuck are they putting in the water supply that makes American children look like this?

What the fuck are they putting in the water supply that makes American children look like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/how-sikkim-became-the-cleanest-state-and-is-working-towards-becoming-poverty-free-in-four-years/articleshow/54499474.cms
thebetterindia.com/70390/sikkim-india-cleanest-state/
topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-disappearing-male/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give them a ponytail and they'd be ripe for fucking.

fucking what

There is nothing wrong with how he looks.
British adults look weirder.

Go away melbourne

Time to pull the plug, Bruce

Fuck off normalscum. This isn't Facebook.

High Fructose Corn-syrup

soy

quit fucking bullying america we're trying

Dea ess jay dooble yews, FOOK OFF! Stop calling Troomp seppotas ray-sist!

He looks like a perfectly normal white kid.

I literally invested in a $200 RO/DI system to filter out all the toxins the kikes are pumping into our water. The TDS of my tap water was over 500! That's worse than the dirty ponds in my area

It's a sin that no one has checked your digits

Also it seems Nintendo has gone back to using children in adverts kek

>The TDS of my tap water was over 500!
>mfw I have 300 TDS in my tap water

>he

1. Pthalates
2. HGH, estrogen, and hormone mimics
3. A lack of any responsibility, delayed gratification, or hard work

How much fecal matter?

>Indians with fucking POO water have cleaner water than you

>TDS of my tap water was over 500
Humans can drink water up to 1,500 ppm TDS. TDS is just salinity, not "toxins"

None , I live in hilly are where people are more cleaner than an average South Indian.

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/how-sikkim-became-the-cleanest-state-and-is-working-towards-becoming-poverty-free-in-four-years/articleshow/54499474.cms

thebetterindia.com/70390/sikkim-india-cleanest-state/

Seriously though, watch this if you're interested in the issue. It's not just your imagination - male physiology is being fucked by exposure to strange chemicals and hormones.

topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-disappearing-male/
>The Disappearing Male is about one of the most important, and least publicized, issues facing the human species: the toxic threat to the male reproductive system.
>The last few decades have seen steady and dramatic increases in the incidence of boys and young men suffering from genital deformities, low sperm count, sperm abnormalities and testicular cancer.
>At the same time, boys are now far more at risk of suffering from ADHD, autism, Tourette's syndrome, cerebral palsy, and dyslexia.
>The Disappearing Male takes a close and disturbing look at the ubiquitous chemicals many doctors and researchers now suspect are responsible for many of these developmental problems: endocrine disruptors.

A lot of it comes from the fact that men don't exercise anymore so they don't produce as much testosterone. It's all thanks to the new lifestyle of sitting behind a screen playing games and browsing imageboards

What the fuck is wrong with Australians?

I know the whole 'descended from convicts' meme but seriously those people are fucked up.