How did this get bad reviews? It was fucking awesome. Critics are out of control with their fake reviews

How did this get bad reviews? It was fucking awesome. Critics are out of control with their fake reviews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OLVtqVxZgYI
youtube.com/watch?v=yGnfFW-vyzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't know. It had some issues and didn't flow as well as the Sherlock movies and wasn't nearly as comfy as Man From Uncle, but it was still a movie I wanted to rewatch the next day.

>sodding it from the king
youtube.com/watch?v=OLVtqVxZgYI

>(((Reviewers)))

people didn't like it because it had black knights. everyone knows there were no black people back then. jewish bullshit is eating itself alive.

>Fantasy film
>Made by Legendary
That's a paddling

>non superhero white male protagonist
there's your answer

It is terrible. The beginning is uninspired. Bad choice with the elephants. Bana wasted. Then the montage of growing up. Pathetic. Come into real time and we get an Ant-Man/Oceans 11 style storytime complete with rewinds? Whatever elegant is, this movie is the opposite. Pulling Excalibur was the worst.
He fucking fainted. All too familiar villain visits hero in the jail scene. When Hunnam has to charming when he is captured by the witch, it just dies.

For some reason the majority of live-action fantasy films are just plain shitty. The LOTR films are great as are some cult classics from the 80s like Princess Bride, but outside of that there is practically nothing.

I was in the mood for some medieval action, and I couldn't even sit through this movie. Just garbage.

I used to write and know people who also wrote fantasy and the script feels exactly like what a 15-18 year old autistic teenager who watched Lord of the Rings and played too much Final Fantasy and Dragon Age would write but put in a two hundred million dollar movie

The ending is literally a video game cutscene and looks worse than Amazing Spider-Man 2 also Charlie Hunnam is a fucking terrible actor and should literally not be allowed to act

suffered from TERRIBLE pacing, but visually was kinda ok, sets and costumes were nice. CIA was the best part desu

Also why didnt they just summon voldemorts serpent at the start and kill Vortigern right away?

I might watch this just to see how far Guy Ritchie has fallen

goddamn it op

it's like youre asking to be a faggot

Honestly this movie's soundtrack was WAY above the rest of it.

>tfw this came in during the Arthur Surrender scene
youtube.com/watch?v=yGnfFW-vyzU

It was a scene I would expect from a much better movie.

The giant snake was honestly the worst part of the movie for me. It's like Richie looked at all the footage, realized he was never going to be able to edit it down to a respectable length, knew the producers were gonna throw a bitchfit about the length, and did the snake just to cut down on some time so he wouldn't have to sacrifice footage elsewhere in the film. That's the only excuse I can fathom for such a hackneyed, lazy contrivance.

I like the movie too. The ending is kind of terrible, but everything up to Arthur taking the lsd stuff was great.

> Come into real time and we get an Ant-Man/Oceans 11 style storytime complete with rewinds?
> TERRIBLE pacing

its like you guys have never seen a Guy Ritchie movie before, you silly faggots

I liked it. Fuck critics.

If you go in realizing its Guy Ritchie, and not a King Arthur film, its fun as fuck.

If you go in expecting the best movie ever or capeshit. it sucks.

I loved it.

Any movie with a straight, white male is getting slammed now. Most of the critics even admit they don't even watch most films before scoring them.

I'm getting this feeling too. They are pushing old filmmakers out to make way for new wave liberal directors.

Best movie OST I've heard in ages. Normally I pay little to no attention to the music, but it really carried this one.

The critics are out of touch! This movies is LITTY, guaranteed PISS inducing! Fans LOVE it! #CrushingIt