Was it really an accident?

Was it really an accident?

Or did the Vision experience rage for the first time in his left and couldn't prevent it from clouding his judgement?

I feel like saying it wasn't an accident lessons the credit due Falcon for his sick fucking aerial maneuver.

So can Vision still lift the hammer after this?

He already has extra credit for hitting Tony in the face with Redwing.

No, Russos said he lost his worthiness.

Kinda makes you wonder if ANY confident new born can wield Mjolnir until the realities of life and bad decisions start kicking your ass.

Now I'm imagining a baby craddling the hammer like a teddy bear and becoming the new god of thunder with an oversized winged helmet and a cape for a blanket and everything.

It looks adorable.

'worthiness' has never made sense. It simply exists to make the audience go 'OOOOOH DAYUUUUM!'

He was just born. He was completely without sin.

what?
the reason he could wield it is he's an inanimate object. if thor drops the hammer on a conveyor belt, it moves.
to be fair a baby couldnt lift a NORMAL hammer. but no, a baby can't lift mjolnir.. but mjolnir on a seesaw can be lifted fine.

He could lift because he was just born.

One factor of "worthiness" that consistently makes sense is the intent behind moving. A non-sentient creature or object can pick up Mjollnir no problem because it has no idea what it's doing. A dog could fetch it by accident or it could travel down a conveyor belt because the machine has no means to understand what it is doing.

Anything capable of conscious thought has to pass the worthiness test, which is where it gets fucking confusing.

Makes me wonder what's preventing Cap from being worthy.
Not having done anything isn't the same as willing to do things someone worthy would do, though. One of the reasons Superman couldn't lift the hammer was due to his lack of warrior spirit; he doesn't kill people. But what signifies worthiness in the MCU? That's what I don't get.

Not rage. He was distracted by Wanda. The gem may have targeted the wrong man due to Vision's lack of focus. That would explain the sheer improbability of hitting the other flying target from such a distance.

In Vision's defense, If I had pic related constantly tempting me, I'd be unworthy pretty quick.

>Anything capable of conscious thought has to pass the worthiness test, which is where it gets fucking confusing.

It's probably some kind of weird instantaneous neural scan or someshit.

>the reason he could wield it is he's an inanimate object.

Except he clearly is not an inanimate object. He's a synthetic organism.

I believe part of being worthy is the willingness to fight, but not the desire to do so. To do war to achieve peace.

Cap, despite his noble spirit, craves for conflict because the battlefield has become his home, and that makes him unworthy.

>Makes me wonder what's preventing Cap from being worthy.

He's need for there to be conflict. He's a soldier. He doesn't know how to live without a war. It's his 'dark side' he was being vague about when he was chopping wood with Tony in AoU. And it also goes back to what Odin told Thor and Loki as kids.

>A wise king never seeks out war. But he must always be ready.

But yeah. Obviously Cap's not a king, but it applies to him still because he's a leader. And Cap's gets fulfillment out of the fight. That's why he's unworthy.

I dunno about that. Where did you get this theory from? It seems to contradict Captain America's dialogue in First Avenger.

The worthiness is the worthiness of the Norse mythology. Warriors are warriors, they don't exactly strive for war but they revel in it, Captain America does not, this is the worthiness that he lacks but in special moments he is able to do so because other than that he is worthy.

Same thing with Superman, he lifted it when the whole universe was at stake but couldn't just regularly.

>I dunno about that. Where did you get this theory from?

In TWS he openly admits he wouldn't know what to do with himself if he got out of doing what he does. Also Ultron's jab at him when they caught up to him in Africa.

>Captain America. God's righteous man. As if you could ever live without a war.

Does she just naturally not have enough body hair to warrant shaving or is that just like a long day of shooting? Because it doesn't really look like stubble, just a light peach fuzz.

I think she just might have neglected to shave her upper thigh. In her defense, given that Olsen's a natural blonde, I suspect she figured no one would notice. And even then, a little fuzz doesn't bother me.

I think the writers just didn't like him being Robot Jesus in AoU so they made him as big a fuckup as possible.

His first appearance in Civil War has him fucking up by phasing into Wanda's room without using the door and from then on he just fucks up over and over.

I never understood that. Is Vision retarded now or something? Wanda said they "talked about that" which makes it seem like he has phased into rooms often, and saying that he thought it was okay because the door was open also implies that he's done it when the door wasn't open? It just seems a little weird to me.

It actually wasn't Vision's fault, Falcon is just too sick at aerial combat.

He's brand new. He doesn't understand basic human etiquette. If I could phase through walls, I certainly wouldn't use doors. Obviously, Vision feels the same, and phased through Wanda's wall to chat or whatever and got himself a stern talking to regarding privacy. Then he assumed that since the door was open, it was OK to float right in. That would weird some people out.

He has a crush.

>He has a crush.

Can't say I blame him.

B List Heroes Lives Matter

>He's brand new. He doesn't understand basic human etiquette. If I could phase through walls, I certainly wouldn't use doors.

FUCK YEAH MAN

Doors are bullshit.

is "worthyness" just another way of saying virgin

I think Cap would be worthy of he attempted to pick up the hammer in order to fight, like, Thanos.
A full on, "I know I'm not gonna make it out of here, but fuck it, neither will he" kinda moment

What if all robots hate niggers? what if he downloaded our internet saw BLACKED and got triggered. What if he knows Carol is coming soon and he wants to eliminate the competition.

Yeah.

Honestly I have been looking at this scene from a few different ethical theories and unless you are a hard consequencalist or maybe one of those weird off shoots of existentialism it was no ones fualt.
Unless we consider the idea that it was falcons goal and he was just that good at predicting lasers and areil combat

>no one's fault

You sure about that?

>IT WAS ME EVERYONE
>I DID EVERYTHING

Vision absorbed ultron into his consciousness because he thought killing him was wrong. Ultrons latent personality stirred.

Or

The gem made him do it.