I guess the United States of America could potentially have a 51st State that isn't the Moon...

I guess the United States of America could potentially have a 51st State that isn't the Moon. What the fuck is it with Californians and their desire for secession?

Why would this new state even want that shithole San Bernardino?

Every American city should be kicked out of the union and become an enclave city-state so it can't keep ruining America with its liberalism.

Why do hicks and ruralfags do shit like this when they rely on welfare and economic assistance from more developed, higher GDP urban regions?

Back to Sup Forums you worthless fucking piece of shit.

Butt-hurt republicans want to gerrymander.

They constantly vote against their own economic interests, it’s nothing new.

Because they're too retarded to know who is paying for their welfare

>Yolo County leaving
>Orange County laving
>San Diego County leaving
>Contra Costa County leaving
>Mendocino County leaving
>Humboldt county leaving
>Lake County leaving
>Fresno County leaving

>Hates urban parts
>wants to keep SD
Nice try rural fags, they know they can't survive without at least one urban economic power

>It’s another dumb commie strayan episode

San Diego is effectively a military city due to schools and bases, they only want to keep it because as Republicans they only understand muh military, how to cash welfare checks and things with (R) next to their name.

>i-it's not fair

>Maybe if I scream commie a few times it will replace a need to have an actual argument

I’m only saying it because there are a number of underage lefty Aussie posters on this board. It’s pointless to try engage them in a real debate.

Nobody talks about California politics in California rn because economic times are good. The only thing we debate these days is to what to do with the surplus (ie how big the rainy day fund is) and how to solve the housing crises which is centered in LA and "new california".
Basically what I'm trying to say is that's a stupid picture and I have no idea where you got it from, no one is talking about breaking up California rn, the 6 Californias movement has come and gone and we weren't interested. The biggest losers in a breakup would be central valley as their poor af, and need coastal money to survive tbqh.
t. Californian

>their poor
*they're

>90% of the state, consisting of some of the absolute poorest regions in the entire usa, splitting off and becoming their own state
Heh, yeah it’ll totally happen

>flag
>cares about that much about whether America is ruined or not
lmao

If Cali were to split (which it won't) it would be norcal/socal. This map of california basically separates the state into places with people and places with no people.

>What the fuck is it with Californians and their desire for secession?
There is no California desire for secession. Calexit exit was couple idiots and a Russian that got blown out of proportion by the media. This proposal consists of about 15 people. There was actually a video of one of them explaining his reasoning behind the idea and it consists of 10 minutes of rambling about taxes and then going on about people being "disappeared" by the state like a goddamn lunatic. The media loves blowing everything related to California out of proportion, especially the right wing because they are more invested in attacking anybody they consider the "enemy" than actually governing.

Not that that will stop this site from running with it. Sup Forums is still bitching about Calexit almost a year later, and the fact that this proposal is essentially a bunch of crazy people/gerrymanders wont stop them from suddenly deciding that they are now proud "freedom fighters" against the evil oppression of Anaheim and Merced. It won't even matter if actual residents of the proposed state like myself think it's retarded. The alt right thinks that only they "truly understand".

I've heard literally nothing about this from people I've talked to
It hasn't even registered as "news"

>leaving out OC
but why

NAZBOLifornia

>I’m only saying it because there are a number of underage lefty Aussie posters on this board. It’s pointless to try engage them in a real debate.

and if it splits along those lines, both states would still probably have 2 dem senators and mostly dem house members