Mare Nostrum /Balt/icum

In The Name of Her Glorious Might, Royal Beauty, Empress and Autocrat of All the Baltides, Baltinia, Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod; Tsarina of Kazan, Tsarina of Astrakhan, Tsarina of Poland, Tsarina of Siberia, Tsarina of Chersonese Taurian, Tsarina of Georgia; Lady of Pskov and Grand Princess of Smolensk, Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia, Finland; Princess of Estland, Livland, Courland, Semigalia, Samogitia, Belostok, Karelia, Tver, Yugorsky land, Perm, Vyatka, Bolgar and others; Lady and Grand Princess of Nizhny Nogorod, Chernigov, Ryazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Yaroslavl, Belozersk, Udorsky land, Obdorsk, Kondia, Vitebsk, Mstislav, and all of the northern countries Master; and Lady of Iberia, Kartli, and Kabardia lands and Armenian provinces; hereditary Sovereign and ruler of the Circassian and Mountainous Princes and of others; Lady of Turkestan; Heir of Norway; Duchess of Schleswig-Holstein, Stormarn, Dithmarschen, and Oldenburg, Empress of Austria; Apostolic Queen of Hungary, Queen of Bohemia, Dalmatia, Croatia, Slavonia, Galicia and Lodomeria; Queen of Jerusalem etc.; Archduchess of Austria; Grand Duchess of Tuscany and Cracow; Duchess of Lorraine, Salzburg, Styria, Carinthia, Carniola and Bukowina; Grand Princess of Transylvania, Margrave of Moravia; Duchess of Silesia, Modena, Parma, Piacenza, Guastalla, Auschwitz and Zator, Teschen, Friuli, Dubrovnik and Zadar; Princely Count of Habsburg and Tyrol, of Kyburg, Gorizia and Gradisca; Princess of Trent and Brixen; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusatia and Istria; Countess of Hohenems, Feldkirch, Bregenz, Sonnenburg etc.; Lady of Trieste, Kotor and the Windic March, Grand Voivod of the Voivodeship of Serbia, Queen of The Balkans, Ruler of Britannia and Rightful Heir to The Großdeutsches Reich etc. etc.

General for the True Whites of Eiropa, the Baltides of Livonia, the Lithuanian Commonwealth and the Heirs to the Throne.

#notmyqueen

Taking a shit
Had a panic attack last night
Stomach hurts currently
Missed early lecture

Life is going downhill

>Queen of the Balkans

righto righto

mikotos threads are the shittiest

who is she, is she a trap?

Ishukani communication

Paraparaparapara

Chuu chuu yeah

Man nav draugu

the queen

Bruddahs we must find de wae to our qween

Preposterous! This slut is not my queen

do you know the way

Yeah

Galo sengan

She is as pure as Mother Mary

First for 2D > 3D

Es īsti nezinu kā bērni rodas bet ja stārķis izmeta mani no savas somas tad es laikam nokritu uz galvas
Esmu stulbs
Man nav draugu man nav draugu

Did you just said that you like dicks? wow what a fag

Penkas

Binkas

binkis bunkis binkas

Binkis bunkis binkas
Binko bunkio binko
Binkiui bunkiui binkui
Binkį bunkį binką
Binkiu bunkiu binku
Binkyje bunkyje binke

Bonko

Benkis :D

do you have the link? Does she know about her orbiters over Sup Forums?

rude go DIE!

kek ugly slut

She is in my dms
No she doesnt but she knows people that use the chans
Hopefully no white knights

she looks hot I would like to marry women looking like her

what is a dm?, use board language you fuming normalfag.

She is in my [correlation not found]

Good morning.

morning, wizard

Remember to smile and stay hydrated.

How are you?

Smiling is tiring.

Pretty good and how are you?

Ok, I guess.
What mischief are you going to do today?

Haven't decided yet

Have you considered killing yourself?

Obviously, that is natural for true lithuanian.

how you doing fellow balts

Sitting in loo right now

PEE PEE Looks like poo is off the menu for today.

>trying to learn poker in online game
>keep going into obvious traps

Breathing air lads.

Põrge

is Russia

At the Maxima, lads.

Remember to dodge the ceiling.

Wake up fags

No need - I'm not Latvian.

Bus to riga lads

Found soy milk at the Maxima, lads. They're really pandering to the soyboys.