twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bendis? The jew?

thats right, he practices judaism

judaism? The religion?

Wow, THE Judaism?

why yes, the faith
the very one

Judaism. Wow.

Are bullies right? Should all nerds just be put in the oven, so that we don't get to write shitty comics?

What's the last Bendis comic you enjoyed

Ultimate Spider-Guy was okay, but I was pretty casual at the time, I still am kind of since I haven't gone back and read a lot of the best comic runs.

You will call me names and hurt my feelings and report me and not trust me but I'm enjoying CWII.

Bendis?

In a weird way he reminds me of Chris Claremont in that the style of writing he helped popularize seemed cool at first, and now it seems corny.

When Bendis came along his style of dialogue was unusual in mainstream comics. That sort of stylized rhythmic dialogue that broke a lot of the rules of how dialogue was supposed to work in comics.

Now it just seems like an affectation because he's been doing it for so long that it's clearer what his limitations are.

I unironically enjoy Secret Invasion.

user, it's fine to have different opinions from other people because you have your own sense of taste.
But you still shouldn't do that, just go on the internet and tell lies to seem different.

>enjoying CWII.
What are you favorite parts user I'm genuinely curious whats good about it.

I'm too blinded by my hatred of current Marvel, and its endless shitty events.

It was at least as good Or Bad, but not worse as Civil War..

What was the best post Civil War Marvel event in people opinions? I think I only read SI, and Dark Reign.

youtube.com/watch?v=RavNOU-Tql8

avengers

>What was the best post Civil War Marvel event in people opinions?

Do we count things like Annihilation or Spider-Island or not? Spider-Island didn't hold up well but it's better than Civil War and Civil War II.

Yeah pretty sure they were legitimate event even if they weren't huge. I think I might have read Spider-Island but I honestly barely remember it.

I can't really put my finger on it. There's just something about the whole scenario. There's just something about it that makes me like it even when, or rather precisely because, it can put me on edge and make me mad. IMO if a comic can trigger such a reaction from you then you're emotionally invested and that's something.

no bully

There seem to be a lot of mental disabled people enjoying Civil War II.

I'm sure you'd fit in with them.

I don't want to bully but I swear I read this as a pasta in one of the Civil War 2 threads.

I'll give the benefit of the doubt though since worst case scenario I'm anonymous and made a doof off.

Most of my emotions regarding Civil War 2 come from outside the comic, or looking back at earlier in universe works, so I feel like Bendis deserves 0 credit.

It's like the Civil War 2 moral debates we had during the storytimes, none of those issues were touched upon with an ounce of quality, we're just a bunch of nerds talking about wasted potential.

That's how I feel about it, also if "Divided" is another event we basically are getting Civil War 3 right after this so I'm just sick of this fucking shit.

But I kinda get your point of view

What scenario? Nothing has really happened. He's created to trigger points and neither have really lead anywhere yet.

He has five issues released if you include the FCBD and 0 issues and it's just spinning on wheels.

He has not only ignored other writers work, but he's ignored his own. Carol says in issue 3 that there were no other future-crime related casualties and then on the very next fucking page, in the flashback, Iron Man vaguely talks about War Machine and Shulkie blood being on Carol's hand too.

And don't get me started on the fact that he thinks Hawkeye is cool with killing and no editor ever tells him otherwise.

I hate Bendis so much. According to the sales data we don't get to see he claims that he has the number 1 book in the fucking industry. Makes me sick.

Sales are dropping under him, as a net thing, so Marvel's shitty business practices are at least slightly affecting them.

So in the previews it looks like maybe Bendis is wrapping up his run on Guardians, but the page before there is this image with no writer attached. Are you ready for Nova #1 by BMB? the way he used him in the Original Sin arc makes my soul yearn for this

I just want Bendis on Hulk to see how much he can drag down the character lower

"Guys, I am the door"
"The Door? you mean You're the door?"
"I.AM.DOOR"

>Hawkeye is cool with killing

That's why I'm here.

I genuinely hope Bendis steps on a Lego.

thats pretty brutal, maybe reign it in a bit.

>this doesn't get deleted
>every single Miles/Gwen thread does
wow choke on a pile of dicks mods

you might notice many posts in this thread talking about comics the do or do not enjoy. and the stylistic reasons why.

as opposed to every third post being

>BLACKED

I hope he catches his dick in his zipper.

I'm wondering something. Zdarsky is a comedy writer, and he won't leave at the same time Bendis does. Meaning his Star-Lord comedy book will continue while the new writer starts his Guardians run. Same with Rocket solo.

This leads me to think Marvel isn't gonna let the tone of the Guardians book change in the slightest. They're gonna search for a writer who can do comedy and light hearted adventures first, instead of heavy cosmic stories. In a way, Bendis departure won't change anything.

I feel that whoever big name is gonna write next year event (that'll be cosmic like this teaser suggest) will rather go to do a Dick Rider book than go to the Guardians book.

So people, tell me who's a good comedy writer at Marvel?

What the fuck is up with the bendis shilling.

New marvel universe. Not everything is the same.

Thanks for having faith in me user
If there's a pasta i havent seen it

Iunno but there's always this debate going on and this tension at like every page. And the fact that each issue offers a new question that sparks so much debate and therefore has people thinking.
I'd go into a lot more detail but I'm barely awake over here. Might make a new thread when I get up and get real abstract up in this

Is Bendis the most often used word here?

Bendis is Disney's way of paring back piracy of its product. After he gets through with your favorite characters, you wouldn't download their comics on a bet.

user I'm sure you are right, the tone of the guardians book will stay just like it is, just with less yiddish phrases and Kitty Pryde being left on Earth. It's not out of the realm of possibility that they hire Warren Ellis to do 5 issues of a rebooted Nova for people that want a more, well, "Cosmic" Cosmic MU. Ellis will 5 issue corporate hack for pay and it's usually pretty good.

>Warren Ellis
>not picking the book with Kitty Pryde
He'll jump, head first, into GotG.

Has bendis ever done a good event?

Quivers

He still needs to put his Avril Lavigne Quasar OC somewhere and he finished with Ant-Man.

He is either doing GotG or the Dick Rider comic, oh man.

Honestly outside of how you see his political stuff (it doesn't really matter to me) Spencer is probably one of the few competent writers left at Marvel.

Plus he's good at writing assholes, I think he could pull off the Gunn feel Marvel so desperately wants to ape without it being too painful to read.

Needs to be a Zemo solo. It would be negligent to do all this breaking down of him and leave the shitty Thunderbolts book to do the actual repair.

How many writers got award from CIA? Get bent, Peterfags.

End of Days, Siege and Ultimate Spider-Man I think.

Damage control.

Alias

Bendis.

i just want to say that i hate bendis and every time dialog is stupid i check if what i'm reading is written by him... and half the time it is.

and alias?
do you like stupid questions over and over?
stupid questions over and over?
yah stupid questions over and over?
question... over and over..?
fuck you bendis.

It's a Cap/Thunderbolts event like Standoff.

Dr. Pavel?

>Are you ready for Nova #1 by BMB?
DELETE THIS

With Bendis I am never sure if that is genuinely a writing style he believes works well or if he was sent by Beelzebub to create Hell on Earth for Marvelfags like myself.

Delete?

Better add Uncanny to it, maybe Deadpool, Duggan is also working with Spencer on something.

youtube.com/watch?v=qnDFvQRfGxw

What is taste?
Does it differ?
Is it subjective?

Enjoy the things you enjoy, and let others do the same.