CLINTON +7.0

CLINTON +7.0

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?201607159020655513
youtube.com/watch?v=IcrbM1l_BoI
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

90%ofpoliticalralliesever.jpg

LA Times is literally the only one of those that is credible.

Is that pictures of Trump supporters using online/telephone polls?

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

They didn't even provide a margin of error.

Shill thread, somebody sage this.

I remember there being a tied poll 2-3 days ago.Did they just remove it?

Not really. Even Trumps smaller ones are bigger than Hillaries

Is this real?

Is polling always this weird?
I see results ranging between +1 and +15

Also, was it the drivel at DNC that convinced people?
Or did Trump rape a baby or something?

I'm a trust fund baby and my mommy and daddy are making me post on this stupid site. I HATE IT.

So why is that not reflected in the polls?

Are Trump supporters willing to drive to rallies yet not be bothered to participate in polls?

nah

just someone earning their pocket money

Stragling shill reporting Hillary numbers when they start to go down...

Probably not CTR, they seem on the down-low now that her convention boost is busting.

No, it's rigged.

CTR
JEWS

Which are you?

I love these type of photos

got any more?

Why even bother paying attention to the rigged polls at this point?

The only ones we need to worry about are the election exit polls. That's the only way for sure Trump can win just like Brexit.

So those are the actual 'rigged' poll results?

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY -

nice reddit image

What really happened?

I thought the shitshow that was the DNC convention already burned whatever credibility the dems and mentaly hills have? Why does she keep rising?

I don't vote. I don't care.

I just think it's sad to see this board as delusional as Bernie sanders supporters were at the end there.

Trump is losing. There is no conspiracy involving 99% of polling agencies. He's saying so much dumb shit he's bleeding supporters. That is the reality.

> Clinton +15

>Is polling always this weird?
It didn't use to be. Before the advent of smartphones, when everyone had a landlines, polling was fairly reliable and useful.
Now It has become more difficult to get a truly randomized sample, the only people who respond to sampling surveys are politically polarized, so its very difficult to get an accurate idea of what the independents (uninformed idiots who can't form an opinion until they get in the voting booth) are leaning.

Honestly the margin of error is probably closer to 5-6% now, where it used to be a solid 3%.

90% of hillary rallies you mean

Sure do.

HOLY SHIT HILLARY IS UP 12 POINTS IN VIRGINIA. ITS OVER TRUMPKINS, JUST KYS ALREADY.

>+$0.02

Bring it on CTR. Can she afford to pay people to go vote for her too?

Trump packed the house at UCF. They had to turn people away to avoid breaking fire code.

>I don't vote.
>I lurk at Sup Forumslution

Marist has an A rating from Nate silver and it gives Clinton +15. KEK.

>everyone that doesn't suck Trumps cock is a shill!

For some odd reason I feel compelled to prove you wrong.

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?201607159020655513

There's the shills. Have at em. But Trump is still losing.

I am aware. Hillary = paying for seat fillers even at the DNC. Trump = has to go find fans in overflow.

The media sperged out after the DNC leaks threatened to tank Shillary and Trump just poured gasoline on the fire like he always does.

The result was another momentous shill campaign about Trump being a "Russian spy" and "hating the military" and "hating babies"

apparently all those things matter, but rigging the DNC against Bernie Sander? Nah that doesn't matter, look over here, goy.

>+$0.02

Clinton won't be able to avoid being in public and the media for much longer. She always goes down in the polls when forced to be in the public eye.

Trump just needs calm down, stop taking the bait, and attack Hillary.

>I am against wall street fraud
>pls vote Shillary le Drumpf is le Hitler XD

Are you Matt Taibbi?

I was just reiterating your point senpai.

Trump supporters aren't home to answer the phone because they are at Trump rallies.

you do realize people don't normally stand in the middle of the arena during a sporting event right?

They turned away over a thousand people. The line stretched all the way down Orion Blvd. and they still had to turn people away before breaking fire code. If they wanted to fill them they could have.

I know famalam

Don't vote for Hillary. She is a Criminal who belongs in prison.

Who the fuck is Matt taibbi?

Trump is still losing.

> you've never been included in any of these US presidential polls
> you realize that the election polls are determined by people who actually answer the phone from strange numbers
> ie. people who have nothing better to do and aren't driving, working, socializing, etc
> ie. people who are likely home from 12-5 pm and run to answer the phone everytime

I live in a NJ shithole worse than say... Baltimore or Newark. Only White man on my block. Yet, there's a lot of support for Trump here. Especially from the blacks. Plenty of Bernie, Trump, Obama bumper stickers. None for Hillary.

Even the union men who have been brainwashed into sucking Democrat cock are split. But, at least the union men still sucking Hilldog's cock have enough balls to voice their opinions unlike all other liberals I've come in contact with wearing my Trump shirt & hat. Thinking of getting a Bush Cheney 2004 shirt to go with my Make America Great Again hat.

What you can't forget is that a lot of the formerly more moderate people are likely not going to want to share that they support Trump, because it's suicide in a lot of areas.It was like with Brexit, and how the polls all had Remain ahead, but then the rest is history. Hope is not lost yet.

Excluding the fact that Comey was appointed as a member of the board after the deal was made with HSBC, and Comey was tasked with the job of stopping future transgressions, and that the Senate had to confirm Comey's appointment to director, I see no problem with this post.

>Clinton +15
what did they do just ask illegals and muslims?

NEW POL IS IN FROM CNN

DRUMPF IS TOTALLY FUCKED XDDDDD

what does CTR mean?

Sto shillujes?

So there's still a chance.

Correct The Record. Hillary's force of paid internet posters.

>Trump is still losing.

In what? The push polls that the media is doing everything they can to run damage control after the DNC leaks confirmed Shillary rigged the primaries?

Yeah those sound really legit.

I would vote in these polls if I could. Once I told a hillary pollster I was registered red. They never asked me again although they still poll my brother who lives in the same house. Odd.

Holy fucking shit, Trump is getting DESTROYED.

>99% of polls are being rigged against the candidate you like.
you sound like you're having paranoid delusions.

Let me try this another way...Do you think Trump is currently in the lead? If so please explain your reasoning.

>700 Democrats sampled
>500 Republicans

Definitely not a (((shill)))

>believing (((polls)))

Its funny how every time i ask a pro-hillary Serb why he is shilling in serbian, i dont get an answer.

Looking at those polls I don't think 5-6% is enough.. I'm thinking it's actually closer to 10%..

Couldn't they at least get a larger sample using facebook and other modern nonsense? Or just give people who answer a 2 dollar bag of candy to get more participants..

Most of these polls have less than 1000 people, you might as well guess the opinion of 300 000 people based on 1 dudes answers..

>Do you think Trump is currently in the lead? If so please explain your reasoning.

Um, hell yes Trump is leading. I base this off the fact that nobody in my echo chamber supports Hilldog. I've never even met anyone in my podunk and uneducated town who supports her. He will win in November.

Place is full of shills

People go to Trump rallies to see what stupid/outrageous shit he's going to say next.

Hillary's supporters don't go to her rallies because they know her platform, they know her experience, and they know pretty much everything she's going to say already.

This isn't hard to figure out.

Experience getting into scandals, riding her husband's coat tails, and destabilizing the Middle East (Arab Spring)?

Found the trumpshill

>paranoid delusions

So even AFTER the DNC leaks confirmed the DNC, Hillary campaign and media were all colluding together it's still a "paranoid fantasy" to think the media is rigged?

Even after all the lies and bullshit from the media going back decades at this point from the Iraq WMDs to Libya, even up to the primaries, everything points to the entire media acting as the propaganda wing of the establishment, yet still somehow it's all just a "le conspiracy"?

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=IcrbM1l_BoI

>her experience

at what? Ruining everything she touches? Being a wall street whore? Being a neoliberal?

At what point has Hillary done even one thing right?
Libya=disaster
Syria=disaster
NAFTA=disaster
TPP=disaster

The entire Clinton presidency itself was one giant disaster after another.

>Most of these polls have less than 1000 people, you might as well guess the opinion of 300 000 people based on 1 dudes answers..
That isn't how representative sampling works.

>Pictures before the rally even starts
>look look Trump can't draw a crowd!

>+$.02

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Boy that really corrected my record

Still..
Each sample they have represents 300 000 people.
That doesn't seem like a good ratio..

Do you have emails showing that the polls are being rigged?

I'd love to see that.

It's the other way around I think. Hillary has lots of people willing to vote for her, but most of these people aren't enthusiastic enough to go to rallies.

he is in the lead in Florida at least because you will never find a Hillary supporter. Bernie or Trump that is all anyone supports.

The ratio is irrelevant above a certain amount of people. A random unbiased sample of 1000 people is enough for a country of over 300m people.

Which candidate will get me legal marijuana?

>believing that Clinton has any irl support

Must be nice to be so retarded.

Johnson.

Trump is heavily for State's rights, as it should be.

I have no faith in third party candidates.

But I live in Texas, as if my asshat of a governor would allow that.

you mean other than the ones showing the media is directly colluding with the Hillary camp?

This. It's like the hill shills really are #mentallyhill

It's like they don't know that we've already been through that story before and it's old news, we already debunked that shit. Just makes them look even more foolish for trying to bring it up.

Can't wait till it gets to be CLINTON +11.0 and trumpfags are creating even more made up polls like Longroom.

>See's the one that shows the lowest Clinton lead
>Pftt ____ are the only REAL source

So much denial

You're implying the sample is both random and unbiased, though.

Yes. Now that you mention it I'd like to see those as well.

Seeing those would legitimately make me believe perhaps the polls are in fact being manipulated.

Let's see 'em, please.

Oh boo hoo, somebody intruded in your safe space.

Ehh..
Doesn't that assume a mathematically random unbiased sample..

You happen to pick up participants in front of a few Indie coffee shops and you'll end up with a skew of 100 progressives that amounts to 10% of your result..

No, I'm not. All I'm saying is that the sample is big enough. I'm not aware of what method they use to get their sample, though, so it could very well be flawed.
>You happen to pick up participants in front of a few Indie coffee shops and you'll end up with a skew of 100 progressives that amounts to 10% of your result..
In that case it wouldn't be a random sample.

>alt-right subhuman mistakes arena for national elections

they were leaked like 2 weeks ago

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

>polls from +1 to +15
>margin of error is somehow only 3 points

>Hillary faces DNC email leak proving corruption and rigging in the primaries
>DNC shitfest with the massive walk out and #DemExit
>suddenly fucking 10-15 points ahead of Trump
And this is still going on almost after a fucking week.
Can someone explain me why? Did the Russia-Khan-babby thing affect him that much? A support loss this high?
Try your best without just resorting to "hurt polls are rigged, I can't explain how XDD"
Now it seems like Florida, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and even Georgia and Arizona will go blue