Are they ALL virgins?

Are they ALL virgins?

Everyone's a jewish virgin unless explicitly stated otherwise

Benson was in a band, so no.

Muscle Man's at least banged Starla (poor dude)

Margret got pounded hard in college

Can't say on the others

Skips probably did, but then again that depends on how pure that gf he had during the 19th century was. It was a different time.-

Yes.

They're all virgins

Mordecai and Rigby especially, I'm sure neither has even seen a vagina once in their life.

>those blank expressions

Definitely Mordecai and Pops
I could see Fives secretly banging a lot of women.

I get the feeling that only Rigby is a virgin.

Only Mordo is a virgin, Rigby is too of a jackass to not get laid, Bensons the trope of the stressed out boss meaning he got laid when he was younger, Skips idk, Pops yep, Margaret shes a slut, Eileen nope, Muscle Man , Hi Five Ghost fucking how?

>only Rigby
Mordecai is top omega, do you really think he's the kind of person that gets laid? remember the wedding scene. The wedding scene.

Mordecai, Pops and Rigby are definitely virgins. Pops is asexual. Maybe Eileen but she could also be a slut.

Margaret and Benson are sluts. Muscle Man and High Five are not beta so they've probably had sex. Skips could go either way but he might be asexual.

Eh. I get the feeling that Mordecai got a sympathy fuck from someone in college. Probably one of his professors

But Hi Fives is already dead how the shit can he have a virginity in the first place?

GHOST BLOWJOB WOO

Maybe Fives has an ecto dick

Mordecai and Rigby have had girlfriends so they're likely not virgins, unless I'm supposed to believe that they are celibate. Benson and Skips definitely got laid a lot in their younger days. Muscle Man and Starla are all over each other, they definitely fuck constantly. Pops just seems asexual to me.

Margret got pounded before college. She's the town bicycle. Even Rigby said so.

Skips had a girlfriend, and he not banging NOW because of his missed live don't make him assexual.

Godamn Sup Forumsmblr.

He had a girlfriend for a total of a couple weeks in high school before she dropped dead. At no point did he have sex.

I don't agree with the headcanon either but cool it with the memes, m8.

I think only betacai and pops. I would say rigby but he probably boned an ugly chick in highschool but mordecai wouldn't settle for anything less than a 9

>Even Rigby said so

When?

Is muscle man even a pure human?

Pops is likely virgin due to being too much of a pure gentleman before he got fucked in the brain.
Skips likely too since he only had that one GF and then went celibate for years. Maybe he's done it since he started trying to date again though.
Muscle Man is married, they totally banged for days on their honeymoon, and likely a lot before.
High Fives doesn't seem like a virgin.
Benson totally got laid in the past but hasn't had any in years
Margaret is a slut so yeah
Mordocai is a total virgin due to his constant failure.
Rigby and Eileen are likely virgins that haven't given up to each other yet.

Honestly, I imagine Eileen and Rigby would have had adorable awkward two virgin sex that night of his graduation if the crazy shit hadn't happened.

>Mordecai and Rigby have had girlfriends so they're likely not virgins
Please, Mordecai spent several episodes being nervous about kissing Margaret or pretty much making any step with Margaret.

Pops got mad pussy in his day

Yeah
no...

Would a Rule 63 Mordecai be virgim?

They're adults and they're not shut-in losers. So no, none of them are virgins.

>and they're not shut-in losers

Ahahahahaha. Nah.

You can have a gf and still be asexual dumbfuck. I said he "might" be, because of his personality, the fact that he's old and doesn't seem like he'd be interested in sex.

Not if I was around that cloaca

Why'd you reply to me? All I said was that I didn't agree with the headcanon.

Pops is SWIMMING IN PUSS, MY NIGGA.

that's a stretch, dude probably jerked his gerk like 7 times a day

Rigby gets to pound Eileen's pussy

this

>are you ready rigby?
>what is that? it looks like a miniature grand canyon
>RIGBY

>implying Hi-5 ghost doesn't fuck bitches like crazy

Mordecai is probably not a virgin.
Rigby is a total autist and probably gay.

You got that right, brotha!

HOT

I don't think Skips is, he's been alive for hundreds of years, I'd imagine he would have banged someone during all that time.

This.Wrestlers get laid all the time. I'm somehow the exception

Hi5 definitely fucked Celia when she came back to town.

Anyone have that comic where Rigby cries because Eileen wanted to have sex with him
?

that shitty fanmade one? it was posted all the time in talkback threads up until the recent few

Bump

ja that one, it makes me laugh so much but I can never find it

Now rule 63 Mordecai look adorable instead of beta.

Bumping this thread coz it makin me think...

Nah. Thomas is a filthy cockslut.

I just want the comic were Rigby cries because Eileen tries to have sex with him

>user hasn't given a source

I still believe him considering early seasons had her constantly dating different guys

From how they act, I kinda guessed him and Eileen already did it and are just the kind to never speak of it.

since people are talking about margaret being a whore, does anyone have the original ending to mordecai and the rigbys where margaret shows up at the end with a guy she either met in the bathroom or some other place? might've just been a college dorm thing but i dunno

>tumblr
>comic where the girl wants to have sex but the boyfriend is too much of a wuss and literally cries and gets frazzled
you're just lucky it's rigby

>the trope of the stressed out boss meaning he got laid when he was younger
Are you talking about me ;_;

>started watching 2-3 episodes a day about two weeks ago
>hadn't really laughed at any of the jokes
>get this episode today
>fuckin' lose my shit multiple times before the episode even reached the halfway point
I hope this continues. I really want to like this show, and today's episode may have sealed the deal.

Who cares.

>He already flushed his nuts fapping to Mordecai on his way to Eileen house

That fist isn't just for picking things up...

sex doesn't exist in that universe

Yes, RS only work if (male) characters are too busy fixing his lives for care about sexuality. The main character isn't virgin because he's lazy, he's virgin because he is "modern" with all those videogames parodies for Instant gratification.

Seriously, being an obedient chad, romantic relationships or just "grown up" is portrayed as the worst possible thing you could ever be.

The duck special is the best but seasons away

The only that might be a virgin is Pops.

After dating Eileen for so long I highly doubt that Rigby is a virgin.

Everyone except Hi 5 Ghost.

>You can have a gf and still be asexual dumbfuck
No that's called having a friend you retard, romantic relationships are just platonic if they're not sexual

Did you and your friend kiss all the time?

pretty much this

now Rigby and Muscleman are probably the only ones actively getting laid at this point but that everyone else has had it at some point

The real question is who is the worst in bed, which the likely answer is Mordecai

>Kissing
>not sexual
What?

I feel like Rigby would be very good after you told him what you wanted.

I ask the same thing whenever I visit this board.