Animal life edition

pastebin.com/Zi0MW4bz

Meanwhile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80yjtJFf-v0
youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=80yjtJFf-v0

why didn't Truman give Leland Palmer the proper hug when he told him his daughter died?

we're le not gonna le talk about le judy.

Reminder that this is where Cooper turned retardo

I can't believe I let Sup Forums hype me up thinking season three would be like FWWM

I feel like it's a bit delusional to think FWWM is better than Season 3. There's a lot "missing" in FWWM that Lynch by himself couldn't do. But he was so impatient he went along and write it himself.

>those last couple seconds of regular, sharp Cooper

I want him back

that was suprising less racist than I thought it would be

Leland is hungry

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper) youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

Hope we see more of this guy soon

anyone noticed the horses noises at the end of episode 8 before the shot of the girl in bed?

Will he come back if he gets electrocuted again?

Why would the animal life guy be a racist

probably my favourite character of this season along with pic related

you'll never piss loudly while this girl smiles at the sound

I believe this. It looks like evil Cooper put makeup on to disguise his appearance. Did anyone else notice he had the FBI button in his hair in the back?

What would happen if MIKE sent him the ring?

He's the key to all of this

This guy has the big dick this season

a lot of people shit on the effects of this scene, but this was properly unsettling to me.

is Blue Velvet a quasi-prequel to Twin Peaks? I can see Jeffrey growing up into a Dale

fuck that is terrifying

Love how lynch put that in there to contrast with the great performance of the mother crying in the middle of the road

would love to see this man being the "bob" of season 3

>Cooper never gets his mind back
>But RetardCoop does get his job at the FBI back
>He goes through the evidence of the Clinton Investigation
>He does his scribbles with the help of The Arm
>The new fbi director works it out
>The Clinton's are arrested and sent to prison
Bravo Lynch

Laura Palmer is on a cosmic vision quest in order to assist benevolent spiritual forces in defeating dark and malevolent entities to ensure the survivial of all of humanity.

Do not disturb her!

Here's something to think about

is there a transparent version of this

Damn fine chicken walk.

that looks terrible desu

yes... that was Lynch's "intention"

Which torrent release is the highest quality? I tried a few 1080p web DLs/rips and Dopplecoop car scene in ep 8 always looks really shitty and full of artifacts.

>1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv
tv rips and web-dls are always gonna have some shitty artifacts for very dark scenes

lynch do things like that all the time, it creates an unstettling mood for the entire scene

That's DoppleCoop

Make sure you get 1080p sourced from AMZN

The one on the Showtime app.

it is though

I watched it on TV and it still looked shitty

Rhonda best girl

It was probably a 1440×1080i@60 16:9 (stretched) MPEG-2 .TS

TV is still designed for analog televisions, it's gross. Plus every 4th frame is doubled. Need the Bobby Digital for the headies.

For whatever reason the web-dl for Part 8 was lower quality than the rest of the episodes. The others have all looked pretty amazing, at something around 12-14mbps in bitrate, but Part 8 was only 8.

>unsettling
you mean ridiculous?

No it wasn't, Bozo. It was mostly black & white, allowing for smaller total size at the same level of constant quality (CRF 17, better-than visually lossless). No chroma to compress, only luma = smaller size.

Hahaha
LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

black and white scenes don't need as high of a bitrate for the same quality.

its a shoop

nah

Oh fuck does that mean the boy is young Agent Jeffries?

Mrs. Tremond / Chalfont's grandson is young agent Jeffries.

No, Jeffries is the frogmoth

>Lynch will never rub in finger in your face while blowing smoke at you calling you a fucking idiot because someone told him you "marathonned Eraserhead on your iPhone"

TPG is a liberal thread; away with you, human garbage bag.

Laura blinked in that same slow way previously, in the red room

When da kush hits…

Speak for yourself. Sup Forums reporting in.

"Don't need"

Yeah, a movie doesn't need bitrate above 1mbps either, but if you want it to look good you go higher. You wouldn't have artifacting that bad if the ep had the same bitrate as past episodes.

I skipped all the shitty episodes of Season 2 and watched the series finale. Eat a dick, fanboys.

I'm going to watch Fire Walk With Me next. I might watch The Missing Pieces, I might not.

You can't stop me.

fuck off reddit crossposter nigger

No, she blinked in reverse-footage. That's different than blinking like a retard.

You're lying. Sup Forumstards are incapable of enjoying art.

kill yourself unfunny fuckhead

>Judy(1956)

>implying you even watch even watch movies outside of american tripe

I wonder if he's a fan of TP

It's the exact same slow deliberate blinking.

You know nothing, bitrate means nothing. If you encoded a 1-hour movie that was nothing but a static black screen, how big do you think it would come out at CRF 18? At CRF 18? At CRF 23? Constant quality factor is all that matter. The 1080p AMZN WEBRiP copies are CRF 17 like always. THEY HAVE NO COLOR.

Constant bitrate is only for encoding BluRay movies. Never for TV shows, never for SD x264 (movies, TV, whatever from DVD or TV). CRF is everything.

Holy shit Ray Wise looked sharp

it's in your head sir. stop looking at bitrates and trust that the average encoder knows better than you because they do.

Kill yourself 1280×718 encoding Bozo

"Monica give two rides"

i wish someone would kill david lynch

He looks more like a murderous rapist in that pic than he sid in the show.

Hello Sup Forums friends! I really wish someone would kill jack nance

He's not a fan of niggers, I'll tell you that.

I understand encoding, but algorithms aren't always going to do you good, as evident by the fucking episode itself, did you not watch it? Do you think a better bitrate would not change the artifacting during the black and white scenes?

I already knew that though

it's a WEB-DL, not a bluray.

I think you got the wrong copy. You couldn't make it come out larger if you tried, there's no color.

Nah. The Showtime/cable provider streams are shit too.

Amazon 1080 is the best available.

Yes the AMZN guys could probably have done nothing, that is true. This is more on Showtime's part. They could have done some special encoding for the episode given how different it is from the others.

I read this the way Gordon Cole speaks

So you think that the groups should put the same bitrate into every frame, even if some of them contain no movement or no color? Even though using constant bitrates is banned? Even though constant quality factor is the only legal way to encode?

DVR it in full HD, or watch it On Demand in full HD. Stop being a cheap ass.

U U U U

>A
>FUCKING
>TREE

Seriously look at that motherfucker. Ray is just aesthetic as fuck.

>when your dad finds your secret club

DUDE NUKES AND UFOS LMAO

So goddamn suave

Obviously not. The groups are doing a fine job, it's showtime that could have better encoded Part 8. If they had, we wouldn't have the artifacts.

>filename