What is.....it

What is.....it.

Where can I read a collection of this shitty hilarious trans propaganda comic

I feel like the person making this comic is trying to be ironic on purpose

It's not. This person is serious, also a grade a psycho.

Is there personal contex of it being a psycho

Right, ironic

Thats clearly a man

Hey, OP lets talk about something other than gender.

Victim complex, doxing, deleting posts of people who criticize, word of God complex, against free speech, everything has to do with transphobia, tried to take credit for the Orlando shooting by acting all depressed because "trans were in that club" despite the things she should have been upset about was the fact that people died, she hates gays because apparently they take credit away from trans or some shit (?), believes we should indoctrinate our children into being trans, and thinks that doctors are evil for assigning babies genders. Anything else I'm missing?

Some of my co-worker love posting this shit, thinking it proves a point but there are much better stuff out there if you want to support trans issues. Not many but some.

i am kinda waiting for trannies, homos, and crossdressers to all realize their aims are massively in conflict, and they have a big threeway war and take care of each other for us

if I saw him I would thought "what a weird faggot", not of a woman in any way. BTW I am gay.

This has to be an edit, right?

now that is a hostile fucking work environment.
does the aclu not realize those people have all the money, so suing them makes more sense?

The best part about it is that apparently the trans community hates her/him the most.

what did she do?

In front of where I work on college there is a fucking center of Gender Studies, and they have it pasted on their murals and door.

People unironically take it seriously and use it on class.

Who, the author or the person attending the speech?

no, but this is an edit

It's sexist to be transgender.

...that was a gay club though, as in it explicitly catered to gay people, and it was attacked by a mentally ill man whose father explicitly stated that he hated gay people and that the father had been sending him to therapists and trying to get that guy to chill the fuck out and live a normal life.

I don't see how trans people figure into this. It's a fairly open and shut case of a man hating gay people and deciding to spree kill.

This should be at the end of the comic

Gender is a big fucky mess made up of tons of psychosocial issues. So yes, Trans is often sexist in that it makes assumptions of what it is to be feminine and forces it into those boxes (tits, dresses, long hair, etc) but your stereotypical bulldyke who is mistaken for a man is still also a woman, so a dude who just looks like a dude can, in fact, still be a woman.

There is no easy fix for this other than just not being a douchebag to anyone, but most of Sup Forums and also the author of this webcomic are super not good at that.

People would bring this up and she'd throw a fit saying how people are trying to discredit the trans community. She's a very special case.

Whats with this latest trend of calling everything "propaganda"?

the author

what bathrooms did trans people use before this retarded law?

This is a pretty good comic...

...FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!

Don't know if you noticed but 99% of the human race isn't good at that. Chances are you and I aren't good at that either.

Stop pushing your anti-propaganda propaganda

the ones that correspond to their presented gender. Or they literally held it until they got home because they feared violence from overreacting nuts.

the law doesn't really change much other than give them recourse if the overreacting nuts show up

DUDE TRANSPHOBIA LMAO

Good dog, triumph.