Was Lindsay Lohan genuinely talented or just a pretty face...

Was Lindsay Lohan genuinely talented or just a pretty face? I've only seen The Parent Trap because I thought it was tranny kino

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=aughra&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS703US703&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjWr6b40OfUAhUV6mMKHb25CXIQ_AUICigB&biw=1149&bih=572
youtu.be/CxBllXXMx8g
youtube.com/watch?v=HY8v28HcKFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>because I thought it was tranny kino

You are going to have to explain that one.

both

reddit is probably more your speed

Mean Girls is AMAZING.
But that's about it.

We just need to let her go. The potential she had is to sad to remember.

mashallah sister where is your covering please be more modest my islamic sister

Look at the title again

The only conceivable way is if someone thought that Disney made a trans movie and used Sup Forums slang for its name. Which would be so retarded as to be mind boggling

Neither she was a titcow butterface who couldn't act

Is it just drug and alcoholism?

I know a girl who is the same. Was really hot from 15-24ish, but was on booze from 17 onwards daily basically, shaking from withdrawal, then on coke, then on meth, then i never saw her again after one night sne did a coke binge and came by my place and i didnt fuck her

dropped

Are u a gurl?

I'll never forgive hollywood for what they did to her.

This is fucking sad. She was a legit 11/10 in her prime

That's because her prime was when she was 11 and 10

lohan in the streets
haram in the sheets

There isn't a title are you high?

I don't understand you pedos

>The Parent Trap
>The Parent TRAP
Christ. You're thicker than Lindsay is.

I feel you, op. This movie was also a huge disappointment.

This is going to be how Islam gains the west. Not through immigration alone, though changing demographics will create a climate where Islam is more acceptable to the general public.

The real driver will be used up thots in their late 20s and early 30s trying to find some kind of spiritual fulfillment after they get kicked off the cock carousel. And christianity is just fucking pathetic at this point (Pope Benedict "lol jus be a good person and you're fine" XVI on one side, Joel Osteen prosperity """gospel""" protestantism on the other side) so they'll go to Islam for genuine spiritual rigor and structure. Christian modernizing is fucking retarded because they're basically just reforming themselves out of any kind of spiritual authority or relevance.

>implying lilo is a trendsetter

nothing makes me angrier than seeing a red haired girl tanning

stupid cunts

She had two parents that always fucking used her. Her dad is a scumbag and her mom was a drugged out whore. When Lindsey was failing they tried to push her younger sister on us. She probably didn't have great structure.

where's her niqab

Agreed. My ex was a redhead and I made her stop tanning. Red hair/bush + super pale skin is god tier.

>White woman aging like milk

Whoda thunk it

lucky dog. theres so few red heads, then fewer hot ones, i rarely encounter them

She was also crazy and addicted to weed in a way I've never seen before or since. Lived with her for two years.

The girl that I'm currently banging is also a somewhat neurotic redhead. She lives in Denver though so I only see her on business trips and don't have to deal with her craziness regularly. I have The Affliction

Hmmm. I also have redhead ex. She was also crazy but didn't do drugs. Are redheads crazy more often??

Whoa. Laura Flynn Boyle Reboot.

this is one of the most retarded fucking posts I've ever read

well done fucktard.

That's because it was Tina Few behind most of the writing.

Not that guy and not a girl...
but I still stand behind my assessment of Tina Fey being the good part behind the Mean Girls movie.

>Fey

though Few is kinda funny to me

okay ahmed here's a (you) now go fuck your goat retard

I totally still would, I love broken chicks
You can do what you want to them and they don't care, or even enjoy it, because their self-esteem is so shot
Lohan is like the postergirl for it

She had her moment back in 2004 with Mean Girls, which was a good movie. But she let her ego go out of control and once she went LESBO with the ugly skinny hipster dyke, it was all over!!!FACT!!!

My ex was red through and through.
Was with her for 15 years and I can say without a doubt crazy. Not stupid; she did great throughout high school and college and landed some awesome jobs. She was hot but certified nuts.

She is destroyed. She looks nothing like that now. She went from being one of the hottest girls in Hollywood to the most disgusting in 10 years.

>the most disgusting
Tara Reid still has the lead on her

Why didn't you and your BWC save her?

This is why you don't fall for Irish women.

Damn!

Good call.

it's like she's turned into Aughra from the Dark Crystal:

google.com/search?q=aughra&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS703US703&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjWr6b40OfUAhUV6mMKHb25CXIQ_AUICigB&biw=1149&bih=572

While I agree that Herbie + Mean Girls was the prime of all primes for her sex appeal I think that her body still is pretty fuckable even if her voice and face are smoked up. She did have a period where she was a hag but I think she recovered, here is my evidence:

youtu.be/CxBllXXMx8g
youtube.com/watch?v=HY8v28HcKFE

If only I had some of her recent beach photos saved. You would realize how terribly wrong you are.

CALL ON MEEEEEEE
CALLONME

Emma?

It's almost as if someone's resting face barely changes over relatively short periods between different photos of looking at a camera. Crazy.

Allahu akbar
I will say hello to her on the Last Day, inshallah

Top tier taste. Porcelain skinned redheads are my kryptonite.