Weird Ass AT Episodes

Remember that one time Finn fucked a pillow in an alternate world and had kids with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jIgWgFjTG8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does this mean Finn isn't a virgin?

>fucked a pillow
The allegory is fantastic.

In the vast cosmic sense, yeah.

Weird but good

explain, I'm really interested

>be teenager
>can't stop thinking about girl, late at night
>cuddling pillow
>feelsgoodman.png
>rub crotch on pillow.
>pull out dick
>grind on pillow, thinking of her.
>cum.
>fall asleep.
>dream about life together.

Puberty.

This is my favorite AT episode

Rosaline was the only AT girl that truly loved Finn...

And she was a fucking pillow

This was just a ripoff of the Star Trek Next Gen episode The Inner Light.

I'm still not proud of the shit I did

And continue to do

>Psychotic dictator chewing gum
>Chick who's always burning and cucks you for a retarded pastry
>Freaky woodland loner spaz

Roselinen was the perfect women and now FInn will forever have shit luck with women after winning the lottery.

PB is bubblegum and Marceline is a corps. He was also in love with living fire and once made out with a giant crab monster.
When you're the last of your species you work with what you can.

remember that episode where finn became some kind of cat and jake an orange horse?
youtube.com/watch?v=jIgWgFjTG8A

Young PB was ready to give up her chastity belt to Finn before lemonshit arrived. I'm still confused to why Finn didn't just kick his ass outta the kingdom, change the rules to allow a 13yo princess, and put PB back on top when Phoebe did the exactly that.

There's an embryo princess so it's not Ooo law either.

What the fuck, how did this series get so bad.

13 year old Bonny was horny as shit when she became a woman again by adding candy to her(LOLWUT) she had control over her hormones and was able to think rationally.

Not to mention it missed the entire point of the episode by having Finn forget everything in the end.

new episode when?

Reminder that Finn was canonically sexually assaulted by Lumpy Space Princess.

Original creator left. Story is not planned in advance but improvised by storyboard artists. People who care about the plot are a minority within the fanbase. "Main guy never gets the girl/keeps the girl" trope that plagues the majority of western animation.

>original creator left
However, he continued to work as one of the show's writers and storyboard artists until the end of the season six, and he still serves as an executive producer. Ward stopped writing episode outlines at the beginning of season 7, but still looks over them and provides input as he is focusing on an Adventure Time movie.
>story is not planned; improvised
Pretty much how it was in season 1 and 2? I don't get what you're bitching about. The episodes are storyboard driven so they are planned ahead.
>people who care about the plot are the minority
As if the fanbase decides what goes into the show? Adam Muto even said they don't take ideas from fans.
>Main guy never gets the girl/keeps the girl
>WAHH MUH SHIP DIDNT WORK OUT WAHH

>we still care about something that happened 5 years ago and had no reference into the show ever since
Do you faggots ever move on holy fuck

Rebecca left, and the writters didn't really have an idea on what to do with Finn relationship wise, so they just dropped it. Also the show really isn't as bad as anons make it out to be, they're just pissed because their ships got turned down. Also ignore the PB dictator meme, anons wouldn't know millitary authorization vs monarchy if it dick slapped them in the face. Mostly just butthurt Fubblefags.

Fuck off, it's not about any one ship, it's about finn being a total loser and the writers fucking with him to keep the status quo. It could've been PB, Flame Princess, fuck even Roselinen or Hotdog Princess, I don't care, I just want Finn to actually have a fulfilling relationship that was started, not him being cucked for a confectionary

>cucked
You use that word, but I do not think you know what you think it means.
Lets start with Bonnibel, she adored Finn, but strawman unintended, did you really want a teenager dating an 827 year old? She loved Finn in the sense how she loves her candy citizens. She knows that responsibility demands sacrifice. Its one of the reasons she pushed away Marceline, and rejected her admires. She needs to tend to her Candy People; they're her first priority.
Flame Princesses, how this was cucking I don't know. Finn used her insecurities against her, and that made FP feel unprotected around Finn. That's why she dumped him. From whom she once felt safe and secure, couldn't be around someone that made her feel insecure. She forgave Finn, and now they are friends. In "Bun Bun" they are hanging out on good terms. I see no one complaining about status quo there.
Riselinen was just an alternate reality, technically it never happened. I don't think Finn forgot about it, but rather put it subconsciously in his "vault." It would make sense; thats where things he cannot handle goes. Finn is repulsed by HP, so I don't see that working out.
>WAHH MUH SHIPS DIDNT HAPPEN
Finn was fine without having an active love interst, I'm glad they didn't write one for him this season.

His relationship with FP had development, it had nuances and interactions with the established cast. There was a dynamic there with her alignment and an interesting dilemma with Finn trying to justify/help her. But they threw it away in a single episode because finn wanted to hear a message ABOUT THE FACT THAT HE FUCKED UP THE RELATIONSHIP BY WANTING TO HEAR THE MESSAGE. How the fuck did that even work? If the cosmic owl didn't tell him he fucked up, he would've very fucked up/

And even, It would've been so interesting to see finn deal with the fact that he was practically a part of an evil family. It would've been nice to see Finn mature and deal with the complexity of the very black and white nature of good and evil in Ooo mashing with familial bonds. But instead we must be complacent to the fucking Status Quo

I'm glad they didn't give him a love interest this season because I know they'll fuck it up.

And you know what. It didnt matter that it was FP. It didn't matter what ship or what girl or any of that shit. All that mattered was the development and story, That's what I'm angry about.

Also Roselinen for life.

Do I fucking ever.

Seriously, this was just to show us what Finn truly needs.
No princesses, no lesbian vampires, no wizards.
Just a calm, open woman who will hold down the fort while her hero quests, and be a place for him to rest his weary head after he comes back with treasures.

Like Huntress Wizard said, Finn is a wild animal. He doesn't need another wild animal, he needs a calm spirit that will balance out his wanderlust with a sense of home.

My original argument still stands.

I was addressing the fact you think it's just about "Muh Ships" and not a significant issue with writing leading to the detriment of the show and character development.

Also I'm not the guy who said "cucked". Fuck that meme shit

>>WAHH MUH SHIP DIDNT WORK OUT WAHH
and yet they forced a bunch of romance episodes that everyone knew wasn't going to work out
what was the point?
the character was introduced for finn to date and Finn actually had negative character development from it
It was a bad idea and the majority of the episodes about flame princess were bad

Finn is always home as long as he's with his loved ones
bla-bla-bleep-bla-bloop

Incorrect.

Finn is home wherever he's where his heart is.
So wheeeeeres his heart, Finn?
Well obviously it's sitting right there inside him, while Jake sits right there beside him, under his lucky stars that guide him from above.

Duh.

Honestly after seeing what happened to the Gumball Guard Id believe it.

>my opinion is fact
Not arguing with that, but the user's reason for bitching was because of ships

>forced a bunch of romance episodes
Been rewatching the series and am trudging along at season 6. Only then the only real love episodes were "Love Games" and "Breezy" Love Games Finn wasn't interested, but showed that he still cared for FP. Breezy Finn was trying to forget about FP by going out with multiple ladies. Only real two I can think of. "The Mountain" wasnt really romance heavy enough.

I want to fuck the dragon

This dragon is much more cooler than most of the things that showed up on AT, with the excepytion of the Lich.

>tfw AT dragons are fucking retarded design wise

got pics?

That's because it's a boring old regular dragon. I at least appreciate the fact that AT does more unique, interesting stuff.

Plus AT has had a whole lot of interesting monsters in the show, more chiefly in the earlier seasons I think since back then the show was a lot more geared around "This is what Finn and Jake beat the shit out of this week."

>Old enough to wear a globe, old enough to take a load

In all honesty the whole gill looking thing could look really cool if the overall design was vastly improved.

If it weren't for the fucking butt and creepy dog nipples, I could deal with that

its so good. plus i had just seen the evil dead remake and marathoned all the movies so that pillownomicon bit blew me away

Ah shut it. Just pointing out the inconsistency.

>bedding incident
what did she mean by this?

it was honestly weirder that he survived a good fifteen years or more on a strictly pillow diet

I didn't think he forgot it all, he just assumed it wasn't real

>it

Yes china the hobbit is a thing.

Litterly a waifu pillow topkek.

He lost his virginity to LSP, remember?

>voice acting Jackie chan

Puhoy interests me for one other reason.

Yeah, probably the best decision he did in his pathetic romantic life.

Is that a Smaug reference? China confirmed for bros.

Your 'argument' makes no sense. Finn and the others are fictional characters. Their personality and actions depends solely on the writers. Most of the fuckups that keep happening come from absolutely out of nowhere, just for the sake of keeping up the status quo. They constantly kept on build up a relationship, investing screentime just for some random, our of the blue plotBS to take out any progress made.

>Young PB was ready to give up her chastity belt to Finn before lemonshit arrived. I'm still confused to why Finn didn't just kick his ass outta the kingdom, change the rules to allow a 13yo princess, and put PB back on top when Phoebe did the exactly that.
>There's an embryo princess so it's not Ooo law either.
yeah that always bugged me too, made me hate Lemongrab for a long time, then he became hilarious in later episodes, before becoming insufferable even later on when they decided to make him a fat Kim Jong Il knockoff

Yeah I don't like how they spend episodes building the story and characters interactions and then just dump it. It makes me loose interest now every time they try to show backstory or relation ship building.... who cares they'll just dump it all and just make more and more back story crap up.

I also don't like that they won't let these ruined lines just fade out. Every few episodes we have to recall that Finn is sad because BP or FP doesn't love him.

hes not a cat, hes a barnacle

No, it's just a typical treasure hoarding dragon.
Inspired by Tolkein

I still wanna fuck the vampire

Yes because it was a fantastic episode, probably my favorite

Post 5 great episodes from season 5 onwards

1) Puhoy
2) Furniture and Meat
3) There's
4) No
5) Others
F&M isn't even that good

Something big? Something big

Jake the brick

The cackling monster in the dungeon Jake's dad built is still the creepiest thing in the show for me

Jermaine

when was that?

Breezy

He was raped by lsp

> he never lumping said 'no' so–
> no LSP, it was rape. What you did was lumping rape

I feel like calling him fat is redundant

Number 1 weird and last good episode of AT

>literally even implying
>All the Little People
>Mystery Dungeon
>Vault of Bones
>Simon and Marcy
>A Glitch is a Glitch
>BMO Lost
>Shh!
>The Suitor
>One Last Job
>Wizards Only Fools
>Be More
>Time Sandwich
>The Vault
>Dungeon Train
>We Fixed a Truck
>The Pit
>Root Beer Guy
>Apple Wedding
>Ratteballs
>Billy's Bucket List

Not even going into season 6, but this alone shows how silly you are.
I get that 5 and 6 aren't the best seasons ever but come on brah, acting like they're utterly devoid of fantastic episodes aside from one or two is silliness incarnate.

While I agree. I'd love it if he fucked HW.
And how about the time B-MO finds out he's being watched the Air itself?
Or when we find out Finn can choose to repress memories?
Or when Finn finally loses his arm to foreshadowing?

This show is full of weird moments. Puhoy was great, and could only have been better if Stewart voiced adult Finn.