All you motherfuckers are gonna pay, You are the ones who are the ball-lickers...

All you motherfuckers are gonna pay, You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all fucking next.

Love,

Jay and Silent Bob

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2vvhdK1zvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I AM THE CLIT COMMANDER!

Her love is like BAAAAAAD MEDICIIIIINE

>This is a site populated by militant movie buffs: sad, pathetic little bastards living in their parents' basement downloading scripts and what they think is inside information about movies and actors they claim to despise yet can't stop discussing.

>enraged by shitposting, 2 men go on a mission to prevent capeshit from being made and avenge their waifu
Sup Forums the movie predates Sup Forums itself.

It's a parody of peak AICN and the implication doesn't really scan. I'd love to see a sequel dealing with the likes of shitholes like this, iff Kevin Smith would go to rehab and stop abusing marijuana first.

What the fuck is the internet?

Holy shit

kino

Who was their waifu? Justice? She doesn't appear until the second act

The fugitive parody b story is unironically great.

They were chasing Amy.

IMG_1510.jpg

>Do you shitpost?
>Y-you will.

>ywn see the spoof BvS2 movie in Jay and Silent Bob 2
>ywn see Wes Craven

OH SHIT. Just checked out that scene again.
I just realized Batman was talking with Batman in that scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=w2vvhdK1zvY

Easily my favorite Kevin Smith movie

I honestly wouldn't put it past Smith to give Ben some shit. Hell, he joked about that time Ben was found with a dead hooker in JaSB1 and that time he got raped in prison in Mallrats.

the only movie of a full comedy genre I geniunely laughed at and found funny and good, and even rated it 9/10 or so on my kinopoisk profile.

ME AND JASON BIGGS ARE IN HERE NAKED
BUTT NAKED