Could more lax gun laws save Europe?

Could more lax gun laws save Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enrdd-XsF5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It would sure be a step in the right direction, but it will never happen since there's about ten people in all of Europe who would support such a change.

no, you have a different problem.

Those 10 will be the new monarchs of Europe.

Endorsed by the freedom coalition of Trump's new AMERICA

This.

I would be all for it but most people here have been brainwashed into thinking guns are scary and don't want them.

This

Austrian gun laws are ok, but eu is going to fuck us over, literally taking legal guns, because of crimes with illegal weapons, fuck the eu.

If i wanted to i could go and buy a shotgun right now without any problems

Do you guys have some sort of permit system?

>Yanks
>Logic

Yes,we need a permit for semi automatic weapons like AR15s, handguns or semi auto shotguns.
We don't need a permit, but the age of 18 to buy single shot/double barrel shotguns or bolt action rifles
Permits take about a momth and around 200€ + a weapon course

Can I cross the border, get the license, buy the guns and keep them legally in Germanistan?

youtube.com/watch?v=enrdd-XsF5Q

You need an austrian citizenship and the age of 21 to get the permit. Then you'd also need an official permit in germany to have it.

Meh, so in short: no way. - Expected as much.

Waffenscheine isn't even the real word for gun license.
The license you need to own guns is the Waffenbesitzkarte, the Waffenschein is the concealed carry permit

>the Waffenschein is the concealed carry permit
Is that not what the vid was talking about?

Gun ownership for Europeans would solve this

>highest interracial marriage rates in the west

Anti-silverware laws are not logical, dad.

It's already too late when you have so many imported shitskins, just look at the US.

Because you Burgers are doing such a good job with them? No amount of guns can make up for a brainwashed and cowardly population.

Yes, America. All of the world's problems can be fixed by throwing more stuff at it.

Unless you change their culture, the only thing that loosening gun laws does is give more arms to those who wish to do harm. Europe is fucked. The people who need guns the most would likely soil themselves if they even saw one. And you expect them to defend themselves? No sir. Europe has fallen.

lmfao

cuckrope is going to be so much fucking worse than America

It hasn't saved America.

Absolutely no. We already have trouble keeping firearms out of sandniggers' hands, we don't need to make it easier for them. And honest citizens can easily buy one, so it's perfect as it is.
We should change self defense laws however

At least ours aren't muslim and white nationalism is on the rise.

Saved us from what? Every part of the US with gun rights has a low murder rate.

If you give gun right to the europeans right now, i believe a massive ethnic cleansing will happen.

So what will you do when the sandniggers are camped outside of your house with machine guns and all you have is a stiletto and a double barreled shotgun? Take it from us, we have Mexican-infested border towns that actually have low murder rates because they're in states where you can buy whatever gun you want.

Only if Europeans learn and arm themselves, instead of hiding cucked while their "refugee's" stock up.

bump

Nah don't think so. The laws are quite liberal in some places to begin with. It's gotten worse in Sweden over the years and while you may get a concealed carry license a total of like 5 have ever been issued if it has been determined you are under such big threat (organised crime basically) that police can't assist you 24/7 and a bodyguard can't be provided.

Otherwise it's not really hard to get handguns and rifles. And you may use it to defend yourself but don't shoot people in the back. There are cases where people have used their legal weapons to kill home invaders and weren't punished for it.

if you keep them out of the hands of the shitskins it would probably work out well

Its not that hard, if you want to own guns in germany you need to be 21 and be member of a shooting club or have a hunting license.
Thats basicly it

>Germans
The very reason why Swedish hunters have to wear orange hats during hunts. The trigger happy Germans shot at everything that moved so we needed orange hats to tell the Germans that's a human.

If our demographics get so bad that such thing ever happens and the police nor the army can't control it, Europe would be a lost cause at that Point, guns or not.
The abundance of firearms in the US has not prevented a massive demographic shift and neither would it prevent It in Europe.
Plus i can get guns legally and easily, but our self defense laws are shit

Only policemen need guns.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a sociopath.

yes now that you've flooded your streets with foreigners make sure to arm them all.

Half of the migrants pass through Italy and you don't think they'd ever rob or attack Italians?

You realize gun store owners can choose who to sell to right? Omar Mateen got the gun because the seller was afraid to be sued.

fucking delusional lards

literally the source of all degeneracy, you should probably be nuked 2bh

that's what i forgot. you cant get sued in europe. thanks for clearing that up.

Yeah, because those guns clearly saved America.

In such a scenario we would benefit from better self defense laws (CCing not allowed here unless under special circumstances) rather than more easily accessible firearms

What would you defend yourself with against gun wielding migrants if not a firearm?

A migrant would have no legal position to sue from

Of course I'd use a firearm. But the advantage of the current system is that I'm far more likely to own a firearm than any Romanian/Albanian/nigger who moved here legally.
Of course they can get them illegally (which is why I want our borders back, since most of the illegal firearms come from the balkans) but at least they'll never get one legally, even if they become citizens.
Gun crime can't be stopped, but at least we can make it harder for subhumans to get guns

Our biggest problem isn't strict gun laws or the difficulty in acquiring guns, but rather the pants on head retarded self defense laws (the classical yuro "the burglar gets much less punishment than the person that defended him/herself). A few parties want to change that though, and IIRC they managed to gathered more than a million signatures.

>I'm far more likely to own a firearm than any Romanian/
Kek I don't actually believe you on that.

Exactly this. We should also relax concealed carry laws imo

Lack of castle doctrine is a bitch.

If we were to implement border control and stop the illegal firearms flow then yes. Gunshops will never sell to people they don't know well and certainly not to the first foreigner who comes around

You just have to take better cover.

Oh, I mean sure, but that is if you implemented proper border control.

Honestly I wish romanian gun laws weren't autistic, they're literally commie tier and the government even regulates how many fucking bullets you're allowed to own.

Yea it will probably never happen because borders are racist in 2016.
Our firearm laws are pretty good except for the retarded ban on 9x19 ammo (guns chambered in 9x19 are still legal, go figure)

Do we also have to watch American football and eat """""cheese-"""""burgers every day to preserve "European culture"?

Question for you friend, do you really hate romanians that much? Are they that much of an issue? Would you rather have muslims or romanians?

yeah

because this is logical

No, because the culture doesn't support it. Sure, there'd be some people who'd get guns, but they'd be a minority. Not to forget about the massive cost they'd be compared to over there because fuckhuge taxes they'd probably get. It would take at least several generations before guns would become a more normal thing in the "american way", but in the meanwhile all the shitheads will have even easier access.

Nope it would increase the rate, instead give more power to the police and put the army on drills through the streets

Europe wouldn't end up with mass shootings if guns became the norm. Just endless, endless mass suicides.

>the government even regulates how many fucking bullets you're allowed to own.
We have that too. AFAIK nobody gives a shit about that, even more so if you reload.