Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #6

I'm surprised this wasn't done.

Neat. I'm never sure when a new issue is released. Thanks OP.

Hey look comics.

And that's it. I like the new Salem origin but I was suprised he wasn't a warlock like in other continuities

Thanks for posting this

Bump

anyone else get the feeling the devil is using sabrina to destroy the witches.

Oh fuuuuck, this is totally The Witch.

Fuck me, I even started listening to the soundtrack when the inspiration was especially obvious. Makes it even more atmospheric.

Thanks OP. Chilling Adventures is quite possibly my favorite comic right now.

>by the by

topkek

Man Archie's on a roll lately. All save for the reboot, that is.

I've missed a lot of these dumps, what happened after Harvey found Sabrina with Satan in the woods?

is this book related to that old 90s TV series about Sabrina?

>what happened after Harvey found Sabrina with Satan in the woods?
Tons. Go find them and read them

Yes. This is a horror reboot of the classic Archie comic the tv show was based off of.

Witches killed Harvey but he was turned into a zombie by whatserface. Also Betty and Veronica are witches

>zombie by whatserface
not quite. He came back to life but with Sabrina's Dad in control

It's picking up

the artwork its so shitty, they keep fucking up the hands in really awkward ways, like I get that not every single pane lis going to be perfect but jeeeesus fuck, at least try!

the Chilling Adventures were dark

but i found the older Archie version creepier - the sheer malevolence of this expression seeming so out of place in a cutesy comic as to make me feel quite uncomfortable

Support this book! It's amazing and original, definitely a lot of fun, this issue was top tier near perfect

Lucey used to do a really weird looking Sabrina.
Still the legs are pretty nice...

>drinks milk
Normally I brush stuff like this off as the writer not knowing that cats are actually lactose intolerant. But this makes me think, since Salem lists milk as one of the things he remembers eating/drinking as a human while still drinking it.

Can Salem still consume the same things he could as a human without the problems a normal cat would have? If that's the case then maybe the poor guy can still have his beer?

There's so many references in this issue.

"By the by" is a phrase not a typo, if that's what you're implying.

Thanks for the storytime.

Not all cats react the same to milk. Mine had some with no ill effects. Though we don't give it to her very often if ever.

to what?

Periods are literally the devils work.

I love it.

Is it bad that I didn't catch that?

>Though we don't give it to her very often if ever.
Well that's good. I'm assuming that different cats have different tolerance levels (like people with lactose intolerance), but I know that milk given to a cat over a prolonged period of time may screw up their digestive tracts. Or at least that's what happened to our cat. By the time he was 12 he was constantly vomiting up his regular cat food or just anything he ate. Of course we stopped letting him have dairy products once the vet figured out what was wrong with him. We had to start giving him very small portions so his stomach could handle it.

Not him but I'm not sure what the Indian parts are supposed to reference, aside from Rudyard Kipling and The Monkey's Paw, by W.W. Jacobs.

The New England parts definitely reference The Witch though. Definitely reference the Salem's witch trials as well. Probably The Crucible as well.

If I recall correctly animals tend to have less taste buds than humans. So he probably doesn't get the full kick out of it.

Also doubt the witches ever get him any.

Man. Going from the 90s sitcom to this is fucking horrifying. It's so bizarre to see the aunts as literal devil worshipers

> that snub nose
bonerville

Isn't this the plot Macbeth and Lady Macbeth had?

He came in on the Black Pearl? Dank reference bro

Bump

irl abigail williams was 11 when that shit happened
>tfw 11 year olds looked like this and had periods