German population: 82.7 million

>German population: 82.7 million
>French population: 66.9 million

Why are Germans so much better at fucking?

Frenchmen generally have homosexual tendencies, its not surprising

france is good at surrendering while g*rmany is good at losing. they make a nice pair

The real question is how literally half of the US has german ancestry. Really makes you think.

imagine being proud of losers acestry

You by losers the whole west? I agree

HRE/city-state era Germany was a shithole that generated a lot of people who wanted to escape your Misery Zone.

-t. has a German ancestor who arrived here in 1860

>My state Maharashtra - 110 million plus
Filthy casuals.

>You by losers the whole west? I agree

1860 is not during that timeframe. The major migration took place after the start of the industrial revolution and the population explosion iin rural areas, while the citites couldn't grow fast enough.

Topography isn't really the reason. Honestly I don't know but the answer must be somewhere online, related to geography or history.

fpbp

Germany has always had the largest population in Europe. Even back in the middle ages. Having a big population means it's going to grow faster than other smaller populations. Without the world wars Germany would probably be around 120 million counting the German Empire already had 80 million in 1914.

>1860 is not during that timeframe
You are correct that it isn't part of the timeline of the HRE, which effectively died in 1806. And saying city-state is a bit loose, considering how large Bayern and Prussia were by 1848.

Prussian militarism drove many people out of your region. Nobody wanted to be drafted and die for shitflinging with the French.

1861 represented an unique opportunity for Germans, right at the doorstep of Bismarck's "iron and blood" speech. We had our Civil War starting that year, and the Union government sent out a casting call to European immigrants to come here and fight in the Union army in exchange for land out west. Two birds with one stone, get more soldiers, and solidify the western states as non-slave states. It was a better offer than what Bismarck could offer them -- you either die for a militarist fuckface, or you enter a voluntary contract and get rewarded with land if you win.

Hundreds of thousands, if not millions of Germans took the deal.

The losses in Bismarcks wars were minimal. And Opposition was strong in the south, while most migrations in that time came from the north.
Germany was simply overpopulated, as it has been several times before.
The last overpopulation was resolved by the Thirty Years War, that before by the black death. Now it's migration in all directions, especially by second born sons with no inheritence

>The last overpopulation was resolved by the Thirty Years War,
You're welcome.

>fucking
they have got waves and waves of immigrants

Germany is basically the Africa of Europe.

Just like France really.

>Implying you're not full of immigrants too
nice aquafresh

Moroccans are the only major group of Africans here. And they form like 2,3% of the population.

>"Germans"

and the niggers and asians, turks klootzak?
I guess you forgot them right? :^)

How many old people ?

Not Africans. Learn some geography.

Are you actually proud to live in a dump overpopulated by human cattle?

why would I? its literally niggers
Now Drolland might not be Africa but its a race-mixing shithole like all western-europe

If germany got overpopulated so often in the past why does it have crap birth rates now?

yoy have a lot of migrants like 6% and your population density is so fucking high you see them more often than we do.

French population didn't increase a lot during the demographic transition

umm sweetie, the Netherlands is decentralized. We don't all live in Paris like you do.

My girlfriend is half Bavarian. How do I stop racemixing?

piemels zuigen en een kontje zijn

>walloons

>randstad

i dont live in paris, this is why i say i see migrants way less often than you do in your paradise for migrants, where local child are tought how to bow down like good muslims lmao.

There are many MUHAMMAD in Germany