They each get a contract to take out the other. They have as much time as they need for background research...

They each get a contract to take out the other. They have as much time as they need for background research, and can take whatever weapons they want. They also start off hundreds of miles apart in different cities so they need to track the other down to kill them.

Who ultimately wins?

nigger you better be fucking kidding me, 47 no contest. EVER.

I liked both John Wick movies but there is no way he would win against 47.

eh, 47 only wins by being able to come back to life again and again until he gets it perfect

I tried watching one of these Death Battle's and it was cringy as fuck. That dude's voice is hella obnoxious. How can anyone tolerate it? Couldn't finish the video.

He can savescum?
I don't play any video games besides nethack

eh, no he wins in many aspects, ok autism incoming:

-He is an enchanced clone, he has better reflexes, tactical assesment of situations, strenght etc.

-Dont forget he is a master of disguise, to most he doesnt exist, John Wick is pretty goddam stealthy but some people have seen his face and even know where he lives.

-47 has the advantage of anonimity unless someone in the underground hitman world knows him, would be cool if they both were part of the same universe.

Im sorry but I just dont see Wick outsmarting 47.

vincent heems them both

Doubt it, even tho he is a master at shooting when it comes to close quarter combat he is not as good as 47 or Wick, if you recall he gets reduced in the nightlcub and only barely frees himself because he had a hidden knife.

He wouldnt stand a chance without his gun.

>cringy
>hella

Impossible to say. Which interpretation of Agent 47 are we counting here?

this guy is a 4 foot tall joke
a taxi driver killed him

Better battle would be pic related vs John Wick. Since he isn't practically a super human like 47.

How can John Wick kill him if he is invisible?

this, hollow man would destroy wick

God dammit

I don't see him winning.

keke'd and checked.

After the first john wick movie I would give it to Bourne because he's always on his own and up to that point Wick had help everywhere, but now after the second I can't say that anymore. Very evenly matched, way better pick user.

>implying Wick would stand a chance against autism batman

You now realize John would have been killed at numeral occasions if his sniper buddy wasn't there to save his ass.

47 wins, no contest.

not even 47 could beat ben "weaponized autism" affleck

He only lost that shootout because he was so Pro he aimed center of mass right as the doors closed, getting blocked by the metal. Other dudes blind fire luckily managed to clip him.

A bullet's the great equaliser, any one of them could have gotten killed the same way: by bad luck

This is basically the same as Batman vs Deathstroke.

Deathstroke wins 99/100 times because he's just better. Doesnt mean Batman is a shit, just that he's hit the natty limit and Slade is enhanced and left humanity behind.

Its like Vegan Gains going up and trying to compete on the mr. olympia stage.

he's bred to be better than literally everyone one else, with borderline superhuman perception and reflexes
it's basically impossible to win against him in cqc, and he is a master of weaponry and disguise
47 is also much more low-profile than Wick and would track him down first

>everyone one
minor stroke, sorry

I'd like to stroke your minor ;^)

All 47 has to do is knock this nigga out and put on his suit and then wait until Wick decides to check in. Dude's genetically made to be so forgettable that nobody would notice anything wrong.

>Vegan gains
>Natty limit

Nigga you best be jestin

>there are adults who watch movies like John Wick
>there are adults who play video games like Hitman
>there are adults who play video games
>there are adults who wonder who would win in a fight between John Wick and Hitman
>there are adults who actually think up a list of "ground rules" to keep such a fight fair and post it to Sup Forums

Holy shit. Sort yourself out.

>"i-it was b-bad l-luck!"
>t. manlette

>there are people that hate fun this much

>implying adults post on Sup Forums

>hes here on a friday night
Holy shit. Sort yourself out.

nah, I rather you check these digits bitch,

It's Saturday afternoon here in Japan.

I don't know man, don't you think his skin is a little... dark for 47?

gang shit
check those digits, nigga

>here in Japan.
>larping this hard to hide his shame

John wick doesn't have to aim

This has been happening since the beginning of the internet. And before that, in comic book, specialty stores and basements around the world for decades. Don't act like you're above anybody else here because you're still on a website intended for discussing anime.

>Wick
>Wick
>Payne
>47
>47

It depends on the rules the universe the fight happens in
If it's like the video game where 47 can assume the identity of anyone unnoticed 47 wins
If it's a movie where John can notice a barcode tattoo and track it John might win
If it's a straight fight where 47 is a superhuman clone 47 wins
Basically 9/10 Agent 47 wins but in a movie where John is the protagonist he might notice a fatal flaw giving him the win

I'd post a picture of him blending in with a bunch of asian bodyguards just by wearing a kimono or whatever but I can't find any good one.

People simply don't see a giant bald white guy when they look at 47 the way the player does. They just see some nondescript dude that you don't look twice at. They don't even notice the giant barcode tattoo at the back of his neck, despite it never being covered.

I liked Absolution.

faggot

He comes back to life in Blood Money at the very end, but he was not actually dead, just paralyzed with some toxin or whatever that put him in hibernation.

>huge levels
>perfect gunplay
>tons of ways to kill targets
>some of the best graphix at the time of release
And I didn't mind the story either.

>He is an enhanced clone
Compared to humans in his universe, not necessarily John Wick's. He has to be compared based on feats, not just by backstory saying he's engineered or whatever.
>Don't forget he's a master of disguise
He'll put on a chef outfit or kill a mascot and take his uniform, not really a master. Plus tons of disguised people tried to get the drop of Wick and died.
>he has the advantage of anonymity
Not in the contract scenario the OP laid out.
>I don't see Wick outsmarting 47.
Doesn't really need to, Wick just rolls his way through armies, Agent 47 does stuff like taking witching drugs with poison and shooting glass bottoms out from floors or w/e.

I'm not even saying 47 doesn't win, just that you're gonna need way better than what's presented here.

I got the impression that Vincent hesitated with killing him because he was unlike anyone he had met before, maybe even respected him in his own way despite his failings.

>not just by backstory saying he's engineered or whatever
The games do go through 47's backstory. I distinctly remember playing through one level that explained some of his history.
>He'll put on a chef outfit or kill a mascot and take his uniform, not really a master. Plus tons of disguised people tried to get the drop of Wick and died.
That's just the player playing loose with the game. There is a ranking based on how well you do. It is implied that you should be getting top rank (no deaths but the target) every single time.
>contract scenario
I'm not the guy you replied to, but I'd lead more towards 47 as well.
>Doesn't really need to, Wick just rolls his way through armies, Agent 47 does stuff like taking witching drugs with poison and shooting glass bottoms out from floors or w/e.
Is that supposed to be a negative? Wick kills people by confronting them, which is there to establish how scary he is as an assassin and how everyone knows their time has come if he shows up. It's more than likely Wick wouldn't even know 47 killed him when it came down to it, and that makes him the smarter assassin.

Not in the contract scenario the OP laid out.

Shit you are right forgot about that.

Ok lets say they are both equal with dual guns, snipers and semi machine guns.

We know they are pretty much highly skilled with a blade. so thats another tie.

Now we have melee combat and tactics.

Both of them are deadly at close range but I could see Wick getting a slight advantage...there is something about the human spirit that brings out the best of us and helps us improvise on the spot, something Wick is really good at.

47 would have hidden ammo, traps, etc for sure as seen in the hotel scene BUT that could also be used by Wick.

Lets say we lock them up in a room with no weapons and make them fight to the death, it comes down to stamina.... in that case 47 has the advantage seeing as he trains everyday (he's still an active hitman) and Wick was retired for a while.

Now I wish there was a Deadliest Warrior type show with video game characters.

I'm just gonna butt in here on your argument (im )

>Not in the contract scenario the OP laid out.
>Shit you are right forgot about that.
You guys are acting like 47 needs to stand face to face to Wick to get the job done, which is how Wick does things, but not how 47 works. A lot of 47's missions can be done by using "accidents" to kill the target. The point of the games is to not be seen at all, zero collateral damage and no one recognizing you. There is a difference in each person that plays 47, but it is heavily implied, like I said before, that you should be doing the missions with the top rank, never being seen/recognized, and only the target dies.

Wick doesn't stand a chance, because Wick, by virtue of being Hollywood, has to declare his presence whenever he is working. Part of his "skillset" is being known by everyone how good he is at his job, which makes people do stupid shit and make mistakes, but mostly for Hollywood action and to show how good Wick is.

And like I said before, it's more than likely that a top notch 47 would have Wick killed without even Wick knowing he was there. Pretty much every situation Wick gets in to, he is standing face to face with the person that's trying to kill him. 47 doesn't work like that.

>47 doesn't work like that.
Small edit, but I suppose this actually depends on the contract. The very first mission in Blood Money states that 47 needs to confront the target, show him a picture and then tell him he is going to die, which was part of the contract. I can't remember any other situation where 47 did that (or was forced to do that).

In the new hitman you could wait for the singer and sit in the chair and confront him, this would lead to the hit begging for his life.

I didn't play the new one, actually. It was just too stupid and over the top for my taste. Prime example of a series being irrevocably ruined for money. Blood money, as it were.

those nun bitches were pretty hot

I don't mean Absolution, I mean "Hitman", its hardly over the top, its basically Blood Money 2.

47 for sure that nigger is engineered beyond human capabilities

That was a re-release of the original Hitman.