Is he a good father?

Is he a good father?

Yep

better then this guy atleast

He is literally the single most important human being to ever live. He will go down in history as THE FIRST human to ever produce viable offspring with an alien lifeform. The fact that he's not already world famous for this is a testament to his desire to raise his son in a (relatively) quiet and simple life.

Aside from allowing his son to live with a bunch of psychotic space dykes, yes.

So how did Rose and him make baby?

We wont ever know. She would have had to have seen a vagina to make her own. That wont come up. Plus her gem body gestating another one. Its magic they aint gotta explain shit.

Certainly a better father figure for connie then her own father.

Greg looks and acts almost exactly like my dad

Ouch. Cut Connie's dad some slack.

>She would have had to have seen a vagina to make her own
Not really. She could have just made a hole that can accommodate greg's meat. Doesn't need to specifically resemble a vagina at all. The only vital part is fertilizing an egg and having a womb. Actually, a hole probably isn't even necessary then. She could have created some gooey patch of skin that was covered in eggs or something and then had greg jack off onto it (and then she retract a fertilized egg into her body so it can grow in a cheeky womb)

good enough

Benis in bagina

he pop her gems out

Well Billy,
When a man and a polymorphic sentient rock love each other very much...

Based on the fact that she was on earth for 10,000 years, she had an extremely good chance of seeing a penis/vagina/public sex/gestation/and birth over the course of those 10,000 years. Plus she's fascinated by the ability to make something new, so she no doubt had an extensive knowledge of how it's done. After that it's just the simple matter of changing your form to accommodate, an easy task for a gem.

he's not the best, and has flaws but he's better than 99% of cartoon dads

I'm fucking jealous. My dads an opinitated,hypocritical, overreacting ass. I wish Greg was my dad.

this, and the fact that he funnels all the money he makes from the car wash directly to steven for clothes (albiet not shirts, but he's actually implied to be responsible for all steven's shirts too because they have a similar design as all the shirts he had from his concerts), food, probably house maitenance, etc.. that's why he doesn't live in beach city proper or even the houses away from town like connie and her parents do. he's always made sacrifices for steven's sake.

people on the crew have stated multiple times that rose shapeshifted a womb for steven. in my mind, this implies she would have had to simulate all the organs necessary for human pregnancy, which, at the end of the day, is really all of them. think about it; virtually every part of the body keeps the other in check, and without most everything in the human body present, a normal human pregnancy wouldn't be possible. i find this cool to think about, because it would mean that rose went from not understanding humans/thinking less of them to essentially becoming a human in order to carry steven properly. how she knew how to appropriately simulate every human body process, i don't know; thousands of years on earth probably grants you a pretty deep understanding of human anatomy. maybe she did freaky autopsies on human casualties from the gem war, i don't know.

Yes. I also think it's reasonable to assume that he's been through some shit and that he would be more successful if his psyche weren't marred with the scars of intergalactic warfare.

I wish Greg was my dad.
I wish I had a dad.

I wish my dad who had been in jail until I was 13 didn't leave when he found out that I didn't want to join my high-school football team.

You're better off without him in your life though

He does pretty well with what he has to work with.

>father walked out when I was 8
>Literally have not seen or heard anything about him since
>Could not care less

Am I supposed to be messed up over this or something? When I tell people about my father they seem to end up caring more than I do

If it's not a problem for you, then there's no problem.

better than my dad

pic related

That's because they know the love of a father. The reason they're sad is because you literally can't have a proper perspective on how much you missed out on.

Not trying to shit on you. Tons of single parents do phenomenal work. Just trying to answer your question.

>Sup Forums - Fatherlessness discussion

Same, but I was 10. It's kind of crazy in hindsight that I lived under the same roof as him for 10 years and have almost no memories of him, nor do I know what kind of person he is. I tell people about this and they get sad about it whereas I'm more relieved he's gone than anything else

I've never seen anyone else feel the same way until just now.

It's better than another SU general. Also the last thing my father said to me was, "have a good at school!"

Did you have a good at school, user?

no.

That's sad.

sourcream_crying.jpg (3,840 x 2,160 px ; 21.3 Mb)

Yes.

That probably just means he wasn't doing a very good job before he left.
Oh well, as long as you feel like you're fine that means you probably turned out alright.
Besides the whole "posting on Sup Forums all day" thing.

We got our self a challenger.

Would he adopt me?

> Daddy's highest aspiration for his son was high school football.
Sounds pretty shit dad desu senpai. Go be an astronaut so you can fuck some space rocks kiddo.